I would make a stacy daughter, but incel son.

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
My stats: light blue eyes, high gonial angle, wide hips, narrow shoulders, long petite hands, fat thighs, good ass shape, big lips, small straight nose.

My girlfriend already put makeup on me. AND I LEGIT FOGGED HER.

Let's not forget the fact that I have blonde dyed medium length hair, so I didn't even need a wig to look like a girl.

I legit look princess when u put some makeup on me.

I only let her do it cuz im confident in my masculinity tho.

I still like drinking beer, working out, jerking off and cars. Im pretty manly besides my looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
“Wide hips, fat thighs, good ass” “I let my girlfriend put makeup on me”

Sounds like you’re gay dude.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: shizuku11111, wayme, 97baHater and 19 others
“Wide hips, fat thighs, good ass” “I let my girlfriend put makeup on me”

Sounds like you’re gay dude.
how does that make me gay lol? first is something i can't control and second is a thing which is normal in a relationship and girls do this often to their boyfriends.

not that u ever had a girlfriend tho

she let me cum in her mouth btw for letting her apply makeup

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Primalsplit and Pikabro
I'd create a subhuman daughter and subhuman son unless I reproduced with a high psl stacy. Literally everything on my face is fucked in some kind of way.

• +1
Reactions: Fishy, LooksThinker and Deleted member 64865

Let's not forget the fact that I have blonde dyed medium length hair, so I didn't even need a wig to look like a girl.

Wtf is this level of fagposting

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, 5'7 zoomer, i hear voices and 2 others
built for bbc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fishy, 5'7 zoomer, i hear voices and 5 others
I'd create a subhuman daughter and subhuman son unless I reproduced with a high psl stacy. Literally everything on my face is fucked in some kind of way.
im a cutecel cuz 0 dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 64865
how does that make me gay lol? first is something i can't control and second is a thing which is normal in a relationship and girls do this often to their boyfriends.

“she let me cum in her mouth for letting her apply makeup” :soy::soy::soy::soy:

God you are so cucked you have no idea JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NotCarv and NoReedemingFeature

ok buddy keep fucking ur fist

And men don’t let women apply makeup to their face, and a women who likes her man for being a MAN won’t even suggest it you dumb fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and iblamejews
And men don’t let women apply makeup to their face, and a women who likes her man for being a MAN won’t even suggest it you dumb fuck.
lol retarded incel. what do u know about what a man does? it makes him no less of a man. that's just toxic masculinity

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and sub5c3l

:lul::lul: pretty soon OP will be saying "she let me cum in her mouth for letting her fuck her bull"

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
:lul::lul: pretty soon OP will be saying "she let me cum in her mouth for letting her fuck her bull"
nah but it does progress as time goes on.
one time she made me wear her panties

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lethbridge, Pikabro and TechnoBoss
He’s so fucking delusional. What do you expect from a 14yr old with kleinfelters who thinks he mogs Leonardo DiCaprio. This level of delusion is not even worth arguing with.

He’s so fucking delusional. What do you expect from a 14yr old with kleinfelters who thinks he mogs Leonardo DiCaprio. This level of delusion is not even worth arguing with.
what's your problem? masculinity has changed, it's not about providing for the famly anymore. it's about hapyines

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Pikabro, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
All handsome / masculine men have robust mothers

All beautiful women have feminine dads if not a beautiful mom

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and StraightHeadJames
lol retarded incel. what do u know about what a man does? it makes him no less of a man. that's just toxic masculinity
It's not toxic masculinity nigga you're bluepilled as fuck. Your gf legit put girl makeup on you making you look like a female. That's legit faggotry.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and TechnoBoss

nah they don't need she is just putting u in her frame like a dog

take the frame of the relationship

• +1
It's not toxic masculinity nigga you're bluepilled as fuck. Your gf legit put girl makeup on you making you look like a female. That's legit faggotry.
i enjoyed it tbh. i like looing likke a female and wish she dressed me up as one too

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
im a cutecel cuz 0 dimorphism
I have a round boneless skull, bad hairline, high set brows, shit eye shape, small orbitals, long midface and philtrum, small mouth, tiny recessed jaw and chin and ears thay stick out.
I could probably name out a few more if I wanted. It's also funny that I have a foid sibling that literally has none of these failow, it's like nature laughing at me.

nah they don't need she is just putting u in her frame like a dog

take the frame of the relationship
I don't like being in charge

high iq

• +1
I have a round boneless skull, bad hairline, high set brows, shit eye shape, small orbitals, long midface and philtrum, small mouth, tiny recessed jaw and chin and ears thay stick out.
I could probably name out a few more if I wanted. It's also funny that I have a foid sibling that literally has none of these failow, it's like nature laughing at me.
u prolly mog her if u try makeup

one time she made me wear her panties
Jfl at the users on his site. This will be you getting pegged by your gf''s 12 inch strap-on in a year.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, StraightHeadJames and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and iblamejews
well u will feel like shit in couple years while girlfriend writes reddit post about how soft u are
I'll just get another one lol, it's not hard for me

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and StraightHeadJames
i enjoyed it tbh. i like looing likke a female and wish she dressed me up as one too
I wish I could dragmaxx but no I’m a long faced lanklet subhuman. Anyway you slay queen, it’s all the same hedonism, whether you have lipstick on or not.

You think cars and beer makes you masc?

jfl at u fgt

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
My stats: light blue eyes, high gonial angle, wide hips, narrow shoulders, long petite hands, fat thighs, good ass shape, big lips, small straight nose.

I only let her do it cuz im confident in my masculinity tho.

I still like drinking beer, working out, jerking off and cars. Im pretty manly besides my looks.
Reading this made me rock hard:feelsohh:

• +1
Inject T asap.

• +1