How I got a stacy jb gf with drugmaxxing while being an ugly incel

You look like a youthful Greek divinity, you could pick up chicks with your opposable thumb.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
I told her yo I can get u some mephedrone ur get high as shit! She told me I look like maniac but I showed her my high T and told her I will get the drugs in the most dangerous place ever, so the drugs were hidden in front of a cafe in the centre of a park where there were a lot of people and cops, I showed my high T low inhib energy and arrogantly put up the hidden drugs in front of children and laughed like a joker, she felt Im a low inhib high T alpha, we went to my place, got high, and slayed! Ur not a truecel until u try drugmaxxing!
Congrats junkie. Get a life

I told her yo I can get u some mephedrone ur get high as shit! She told me I look like maniac but I showed her my high T and told her I will get the drugs in the most dangerous place ever, so the drugs were hidden in front of a cafe in the centre of a park where there were a lot of people and cops, I showed my high T low inhib energy and arrogantly put up the hidden drugs in front of children and laughed like a joker, she felt Im a low inhib high T alpha, we went to my place, got high, and slayed! Ur not a truecel until u try drugmaxxing!
Her perspective:

I was approached by this guy who thought he could impress me by offering to get me some mephedrone. At first, I thought he was a total maniac for even suggesting it. But then he started flexing his testosterone-fueled confidence, telling me he could get the drugs from the most dangerous spot imaginable.

Next thing I knew, we were in the center of a park, right in front of a cafe, surrounded by people and cops. And there he was, boldly retrieving the drugs from their hiding spot as if he owned the place. He didn't seem to care about the risk or the people around us, he just laughed it off like some sort of joker.

I have to admit, his fearless, "low inhib," high testosterone energy made an impression on me. It was like he was the alpha of the situation, completely unbothered by any potential consequences.

So, we ended up back at his place, got high together, and had an unforgettable time. It was wild, exhilarating, and honestly, I felt like I was experiencing a whole new level of existence. It's true what they say: you're not truly living until you've tried drugmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, UZB_Strebl and ItsOverCel
You just admited to be a peodophile retard. Anyway i bet she isnt 16 she look 20 jfl

You just admited to be a peodophile retard. Anyway i bet she isnt 16 she look 20 jfl
16 is the age of consent in Russia retard

Her perspective:

I was approached by this guy who thought he could impress me by offering to get me some mephedrone. At first, I thought he was a total maniac for even suggesting it. But then he started flexing his testosterone-fueled confidence, telling me he could get the drugs from the most dangerous spot imaginable.

Next thing I knew, we were in the center of a park, right in front of a cafe, surrounded by people and cops. And there he was, boldly retrieving the drugs from their hiding spot as if he owned the place. He didn't seem to care about the risk or the people around us, he just laughed it off like some sort of joker.

I have to admit, his fearless, "low inhib," high testosterone energy made an impression on me. It was like he was the alpha of the situation, completely unbothered by any potential consequences.

So, we ended up back at his place, got high together, and had an unforgettable time. It was wild, exhilarating, and honestly, I felt like I was experiencing a whole new level of existence. It's true what they say: you're not truly living until you've tried drugmaxxing.
bro you made my day I cry hard

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO
Stop doing that though shit smells like cat piss start doing coke instead
Coke is weaker than mephedrone, the effect last less and euphoria is much less intense, costs more, and as soon as you build up tolerance to mephedrone you wont really feel coke much

Coke is weaker than mephedrone, the effect last less and euphoria is much less intense, costs more, and as soon as you build up tolerance to mephedrone you wont really feel coke much
Bro you literally smell like cat piss jfl, yeah you will build up a tolerance but coke is much more euphoric and better it doesn't last long but you can just do more lines often just spread them out over the course of a whole night

Bro you literally smell like cat piss jfl, yeah you will build up a tolerance but coke is much more euphoric and better it doesn't last long but you can just do more lines often
mephedrone is just the most popular synthetic drug in Russia, its the easiest to get and I can buy it and pick it up anywhere in Moscow wherever and whenever I want. As soon as mephedrone conquered Russia coke has nearly been thrown out from the market

• Hmm...
Reactions: darktriadprince
mephedrone is just the most popular synthetic drug in Russia, its the easiest to get and I can buy it and pick it up anywhere in Moscow wherever and whenever I want. As soon as mephedrone conquered Russia coke has nearly been thrown out from the market
Yeah i guess it works and is cheap but you have the side effect of walking around smelling like piss like a indian

As a guy with a girlfriend who actually had the manhood and "testosterone" to win her over sober, this really doesn't impress me. You could have had a princess from the royal enemy and it still wouldn't faze me

The truth is, if you had to chemically manipulate yourself by putting toxins in your body to win her over with an image that is not actually you, you never succeeded. I suggest you express yourself as you actually are instead of making up this fake persona, and if she leaves, so be it. There's also no future with a woman who engages with drugs and these uncivilized activities... I hope you will understand.

Yeah i guess it works and is cheap but you have the side effect of walking around smelling like piss like a indian
true thats why I always snort naked so that foid can also observe my roidmaxxed body

• Hmm...
As a guy with a girlfriend who actually had the manhood and "testosterone" to win her over sober, this really doesn't impress me. You could have had a princess from the royal enemy and it still wouldn't faze me

The truth is, if you had to chemically manipulate yourself by putting toxins in your body to win her over with an image that is not actually you, you never succeeded. I suggest you express yourself as you actually are instead of making up this fake persona, and if she leaves, so be it. There's also no future with a woman who engages with drugs and these uncivilized activities... I hope you will understand.
You wouldn't understand until you do it, girls coked out of their mind are much hotter and fun than if they were sober

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
You wouldn't understand until you do it, girls coked out of their mind are much hotter and fun than if they were sober
Even the idea of my girl smoking a cigarette disgusts me. Do you guys have no morals?

if the girls you date are hotter if they're on substances, perhaps you should be questioning who you're dating.

Me an actually trucel who is also 5’9 reading this watching this mtn 6’0 claim to be trucel 😂

Do you guys have no morals?
Of course I do, but this cursed society has made me an incel, we live in a lookist world, Ive been suffering my whole life from being born ugly. These sluts dont deserve anything but to be fucked and dumped with whatever means are involved
If I find a really good girl from a christian family who is into me, I wont do drugs with her and will marry her. But that is nearly impossible

Curry larp who’s never seen girl coked out of her mind

Of course I do, but this cursed society has made me an incel, we live in a lookist world, Ive been suffering my whole life from being born ugly. These sluts dont deserve anything but to be fucked and dumped with whatever means are involved
Ur literally mtn with body halo lmfao

Even the idea of my girl smoking a cigarette disgusts me. Do you guys have no morals?

if the girls you date are hotter if they're on substances, perhaps you should be questioning who you're dating.
Im not marrying them, i want to fuck them and make them addicted to the substance ergo ME she will be totally dependent on ME to continue her habits and totally addicted to ME cope if you have not done this yet

• +1
You're not ugly and you know it, if you suffer from issues they're not looks related. Stop this nihilistic mindset and level yourself up by working on self improvement, imposing your suffering on other people will only damage you in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl

Attachments

• IMG_20240330_210358.jpg
    IMG_20240330_210358.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
18 and pulling JBs mean nothing. Like literally an 18 year old senior fucking a 17 year old senior who turns 18 in a week is considered “jb maxxing” JFL
18 aoc is cucked
Here in UK it's 16 and lower elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Im not marrying them, i want to fuck them and make them addicted to the substance ergo ME she will be totally dependent on ME to continue her habits and totally addicted to ME cope if you have not done this yet
You're such a bad boy 🤓. Holy crap you guys sound cringe with serial killer profile pictures talking like you watched 1 sigma compilation.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
You're not ugly and you know it, if you suffer from issues they're not looks related. Stop this nihilistic mindset and level yourself up by working on self improvement, imposing your suffering on other people will only damage you in the long run.
My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others

• JFL
Reactions: darktriadprince and LongForgotten
You're such a bad boy 🤓. Holy crap you guys sound cringe with serial killer profile pictures talking like you watched 1 sigma compilation.
yes, I am dark triad sigma and I hate women, how did you know?

Attachments

• IMG_20230703_164350.jpg
    IMG_20230703_164350.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Her perspective:

Gay fan fic

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
You sound like such a bitch, "Even the idea of my girl smoking a cigarette disgusts me. Do you guys have no morals?"

Muhh morals, wahh wahh do you guys not have morals??? how are you so bad guys :cry::cry: How can you treat women like that :cry::cry:
I would only fuck my girlfriend im too much of a bitch to go and slay,

"The truth is, if you had to chemically manipulate yourself by putting toxins in your body to win her over with an image that is not actually you, you never succeeded. I suggest you express yourself as you actually are instead of making up this fake persona, and if she leaves, so be it. There's also no future with a woman who engages with drugs and these uncivilized activities... I hope you will understand."

womp womp you had to chemically manipulate yourself and her wah wah give me my bottle mommy i need my milk

SHUT THE FUCK UP
drugging girls then fucking them is the peak male experience and you will never experience it

• +1
You sound like such a bitch, "Even the idea of my girl smoking a cigarette disgusts me. Do you guys have no morals?"

Muhh morals, wahh wahh do you guys not have morals??? how are you so bad guys :cry::cry: How can you treat women like that :cry::cry:

"The truth is, if you had to chemically manipulate yourself by putting toxins in your body to win her over with an image that is not actually you, you never succeeded. I suggest you express yourself as you actually are instead of making up this fake persona, and if she leaves, so be it. There's also no future with a woman who engages with drugs and these uncivilized activities... I hope you will understand."

womp womp you had to chemically manipulate yourself and her wah wah give me my bottle mommy i need my milk

SHUT THE FUCK UP
drugging girls then fucking them is the peak male experience and you will never experience it
-darktriadprince 🤓

He has Ramirez profile pic and his name is dartriadprince it’s very clear obvious he’s Indian

He has Ramirez profile pic and his name is dartriadprince it’s very clear obvious he’s Indian
Lmao keep coping pajeet i live in Norway im not indian

jfl, cope faggot im castizo not curry

SHUT THE FUCK UP
Luckily Ive been abusing androgens and suppressing my estrogen since like 15-16 years and have grown up low inhib and having nearly no empathy due to increased dopamine and suppressed serotonin. Thats crazy when I look back to my younger years I realize how much the looksmaxxing and heightmaxxing drugs have affected the development of my brain to the androgenic vector

• +1
Luckily Ive been abusing androgens and suppressing my estrogen since like 15-16 years and have grown up low inhib and having nearly no empathy due to increased dopamine and suppressed serotonin. Thats crazy when I look back to my younger years I realize how much the looksmaxxing and heightmaxxing drugs have affected the development of my brain to the androgenic vector
That's the smartest thing you could have done, fuck these guys coping in the thread if they went and did what he say they would get it, being borderline schizo is the most attractive state of mind for foids they dont respect NT cucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and ItsOverCel
That's the smartest thing you could have done, fuck these guys coping in the thread if they went and did what he say they would get it, being borderline schizo is the most attractive state of mind for foids they dont respect NT cucks
Although I hardly have any friends other than roidcels and truecels, mainly for the reason I hate cucked normies and chads that get everyhting easily just for their looks, the way I build relations with foids and that Ive been trying lately is quite simple - I try to isolate them from others, make them spend time with me only by accusing others of bad things, meanwhile making them addicted to me by substances. Profit. The scheme has worked for me twice

• +1
Although I hardly have any friends other than roidcels and truecels, mainly for the reason I hate cucked normies and chads that get everyhting easily just for their looks, the way I build relations with foids and that Ive been trying lately is quite simple - I try to isolate them from others, make them spend time with me only by accusing others of bad things, meanwhile making them addicted to me by substances. Profit. The scheme has worked for me twice
jfl, literally word for word step by step what i do just gaslight and get them addicted to some sort of substance they only get by being with you and they are yours forever. You're probably the most High IQ user here

• +1
as a slavic i respect russian whores they are based