I would rather have a good friend group then be good looking

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

Wheat Waffles Autistic Cousin
I would be contempt with being LTN if it meant i had a good friend group. But the one i have right now is so bad and there is no way to fix it execpt for switching classes. My life is doomed for the next 3 years cause of this.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 28896 and 7 others
I’d be content being giga subhuman if I was NT. Nt Is law

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 28896 and 3 others
NT LTN or non NT HTN

I think i might just try to ascend as fast as possible then switch classes, Every day im miserable.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and wsada
Life is all luck i swear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I would be contempt with being LTN if it meant i had a good friend group. But the one i have right now is so bad and there is no way to fix it execpt for switching classes. My life is doomed for the next 3 years cause of this.
No one cares faggot

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Im NT but boring friend group so might aswell be neet
if your nt you should be able to easily find a new friend group that you vibe with more lol

• +1
Reactions: wsada
if your nt you should be able to easily find a new friend group that you vibe with more lol
I dont really like anyone in my class and school started like 3 months ago so havent really gotten able to know alot of people outside my class ig

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Im still alone enjoy it and Without any doubt I want to be CHAD if given option to fuck gay friends who would be envy of your big cock and mogging lower third who wants em instead pussy drooling all over me would be lit

I dont really like anyone in my class and school started like 3 months ago so havent really gotten able to know alot of people outside my class ig
join clubs and stuff thats the best way to meet people outside of your classes

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
True but wouldn't LTN over chadlite be a bit of a stretch there?
Not in my opinion i need to interact with people or im just depressed

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Boredom. No one really cares about you. It doesn’t matter.
With that logic you would have a positive rep to post ratio but you dont, Neither do i

It is better to not have friends, than to have friends whom you have a mutually unbeneficial relationship to.

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
It is better to not have friends, than to have friends whom you have a mutually unbeneficial relationship to.
Yeah and i have that with like 20 people brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896