I would trade face with a truecel or a curry in payback of completly forgetting my oneitis and becoming mentally stronger

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I am being dedsrs.
I would do anything to cure my curse.
I am facially 5.5 PSL but its not worth shit for me because I am mentally ill,continuously being obsessed with one girl,cant find anyone else attractive,while I am being completly shitted on by her and mogged by her bf.
And nostalgia hits me in the face everyday,making me miss the memories I used to flirt with her and had the best time of my life with her. Jealousy and envy also plays a role in turning me into a depressed cuck.I fucking hate seeing him ascend while I am completly nothing to her.
All of my serotonin has been taken away.
I would do anything to end my suffering

Last edited:
youll forget it and we'll laugh about it in 2 weeks

youll forget it and we'll laugh about it in 2 weeks
Thats what my friend told me 4 years ago,when I have been struggling with the exact same shit.

Thats what my friend told me 4 years ago,when I have been struggling with the exact same shit.
then u low iq bro ur brain cant get over trauma so ur done

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
lust and infatuation. you lust her forward grown angel skull and her petite feminine body. u are infatuated for her attention and to feel validated by her. u are her little dog. i used to be like u tbh, its a shit feeling but u need to get a girlfriend asap and cum in her daily to move forward.

lust and infatuation. you lust her forward grown angel skull and her petite feminine body. u are infatuated for her attention and to feel validated by her. u are her little dog. i used to be like u tbh, its a shit feeling but u need to get a girlfriend asap and cum in her daily to move forward.
I can only lust about cumming in and on my oneitis. I wont even get to hug her or just talk to her ever again.
Its over.
She is probably sleeping with her boyfriend after he came in her while they were drunk as I am writing this

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
You’re such a spoiled kid

You are 6psl+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Didn’t your ex want another niggas dick

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
I can only lust about cumming in and on my oneitis. I wont even get to hug her or just talk to her ever again.
Its over.
She is probably sleeping with her boyfriend after he came in her while they were drunk as I am writing this
i really do feel for u op. i too was a fool to think women are anything more than holes. u will get through this hopefully sooner than i did
Didn’t your ex want another niggas dick
ye all things are temporary

i really do feel for u op. i too was a fool to think women are anything more than holes. u will get through this hopefully sooner than i did

ye all things are temporary
:( it didn’t have to end like that