IbisTarkan height growth discussion

G

generedger006

Iron
Hi guys!
I'm a new member here but have been lurking for the past couple months. I came across one of IbisTarkan (Dr Love)s post on a height growth protocol which included one for closed plates. Has anyone tried it and what do you all think? I've linked the post here in case anyone wants to read.

Height is one of the harder ones to change especially once growth plates close, so this would be lifechanging as an alt option to leg lengthening

Of course a lot is still anecdotes but any input would be extremely helpful

Only thing about Dr.Love is that I've checked his post history and in the early days he claimed he was 19 or in high school? Hard to know if he is a professional since its impossible to graduate medical school in a year :lul: but his account only dates back to summer 2023

There are manlet celebs who are insecure about their height, while also being millionaires with I assume access to the best looksmaxxing experts, doctors, medical advice etc. in the world, and they're still short. If any of this stuff worked those people would have done it already.

There are manlet celebs who are insecure about their height, while also being millionaires with I assume access to the best looksmaxxing experts, doctors, medical advice etc. in the world, and they're still short. If any of this stuff worked those people would have done it already.
Very true but its a big world out there and lots of things may work but dont have substantial studies due to lack of funding or interest. I've seen some users claim height growth after using his protocol and posted just to get experiences and opinions on it.

Very true but its a big world out there and lots of things may work but dont have substantial studies due to lack of funding or interest. I've seen some users claim height growth after using his protocol and posted just to get experiences and opinions on it.
yeah true, I guess every potential venue is worth at least reading about. I only need an inch to feel satisfied with my height so even if such methods do 10% of what they claim they do it would still help me, might check it out.

• +1
Reactions: generedger006
yeah true, I guess every potential venue is worth at least reading about. I only need an inch to feel satisfied with my height so even if such methods do 10% of what they claim they do it would still help me, might check it out.
Good to hear man yea little things always add up and theres more things being discovered all the time. If you end up trying it let us know how it goes

• +1
Reactions: kanderior