Ice Network announcement

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
Hello fellow snowmen miners and people who haven't joined the ice network crypto yet. I am back from my ban.
I am guessing I either got banned for using caps too often or for advertising the Ice Network, I am hoping it's the former. Any mods out there if they could aware me that would be nice, I wasn't exactly told what the ban was for.

Anyways I greatly appreciate everyone who joined and who is mining and especially those who are still mining. Just a reminder that Ice goes open mainnet October 7, 2024. Each ice coin is already projected to be worth 3.34 NGN, which is $0.004.
Base mining rate is currently 4 coins an hour, you start out getting 10. So you essentially get four cents for joining, and earn 1.6 cents an hour. With a good bonus you can earn about 2.5 cents an hour. That's 60 cents a day. Staking you can increase that by 250%, so you'd be earning $1.50 a day.

And last but not least, as more people join the network the mining rate will halve and the coin will increase in value. We are currently at 4 per hour. It will halve at certain milestones and, as of now, is dictated to have a mining rate as low as 0.015 an hour. Meaning it will HALVE EIGHT TIMES.

So... if say the project becomes a huge success, and each halving the coin gain 1.65x in value (which is pretty reasonable)... You'd be making $82.40 every single day, at maximum lockup. That's over $30k a year. This does NOT include bonuses you get from acquiring referrals but does include the HUGE bonus you get if you click the once a day notification given at random between 10:00-20:00 (your time) 4-5 days a week at random. Also you get a bonus if the person who referred you mines as he is part of your circle, and I always mine I have a 19 day mining streak, the exact bonus is 25% per referral (including the person who referred you). So needless to say, this coin being modestly successful could make you a lot of money in the future, especially if you HODL. This coin has a very good burning mechanism so scarcity and to a lesser degree early dumping will not be an issue. Do not miss out. Remember to mine, I ping you guys everytime I see you not mining.

ALSO, I forgot to mention: They have posted their WhitePaper and will be posting their App within a week that allows for exchanging and will be the base for the ecosystem. During mainnet launch you'll be able to trade directly for Ethereum there (which as you should know, can be sold for fiat). Their ecosystem app will be called "Frostbyte". Sounds exciting tbh.

Use referral code: zysupra

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Thanks for these bro, I'm at least curious to see what happens. What should I stake at?

Thanks for these bro, I'm at least curious to see what happens. What should I stake at?
I did the maximum stake because I’m hoping for the best possible outcome. Long term growth after 6 years and maximum reward.

alright ive done it

bro this interface is pissing me off, i keep signing in and then it just takes me to the start again

Yeah it’s not working for some reason
I’ve used it on both iOS and android. The iOS version is not on yet and you have to use the web page version.

There’s also star network and nova network.

Use zysupra for nova network. Star network I dun goofed and used my real name can’t give my referral for that RIP.

• +1
Reactions: spdxer