Id literally fuck a deformed bitch at this point

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

Wheat Waffles Autistic Cousin
I just wanna fuck, I have the potential to pull mtbs but im too shy and bad at talking to women.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
there is no thing as being shy you are just deformed

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, WeiWei, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
My friends always ask me why i never text girls or snap girls and they say i could get a gf if i tried but i cant

3763870 1699975098388

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NordicLeonhard
"I have had a crush on you for years."
"Alright I will talk you later."

Being too shy definitely is real.

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
I remember one time I was down bad af and asked my former old whore teacher if she wanted to fuck and she said that’s inappropriate and “you’re a handsome young guy, you shouldn’t have a problem getting a girlfriend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, NordicLeonhard and HarrierDuBois
I remember one time I was down bad af and asked my former old whore teacher if she wanted to fuck and she said that’s inappropriate and “you’re a handsome young guy, you shouldn’t have a problem getting a girlfriend
You dont even understand the boner i would have got if someone said that to me

You prolly could have banged that if you just invited her to a coffee and found an excuse to get her come to your house

You prolly could have banged that if you just invited her to a coffee and found an excuse to get her come to your house
nah at one point I kept talking about sexual shir and she said “can we talk about something other than relationships!” but I know deep down she wanted me to stretch her shithole

nah at one point I kept talking about sexual shir and she said “can we talk about something other than relationships!” but I know deep down she wanted me to stretch her shithole
Well thats just mental masturbation and coping, who cares what he she said, you did nothing bc you messed up

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Well thats just mental masturbation and coping, who cares what he she said, you did nothing bc you messed up
I know. I screwed up. Oh well. God didn’t want me to do it