The highlight of my day is a looksmax notification

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned
The highlight of my day is literwlly getting notifications on lolksmaxx jfl 😂 its gotten to he point where girls are taking millenia just to respond, i have no money, no car, im still in high school and im suicidal but im too high inhib to even commjt suicide. Its so brutal

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, heightmaxxing, workingondying and 7 others
don't get too horny when you see this one buddy

The highlight of my day is literwlly getting notifications on lolksmaxx jfl 😂 its gotten to he point where girls are taking millenia just to respond, i have no money, no car, im still in high school and im suicidal but im too high inhib to even commjt suicide. Its so brutal

AromaOfLucifer

Iron
Joined Apr 3, 2024
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread The highlight of my day is a looksmax notification

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Autismcel and Jagger

[/HEADING][/HEADING]
[HEADING=3][HEADING=3]AromaOfLucifer

Iron
Joined Apr 3, 2024
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread The highlight of my day is a looksmax notification
IMG 0973

• WTF
Reactions: Chrisssy

[/HEADING][/HEADING]
[HEADING=3][HEADING=3]AromaOfLucifer

Iron
Joined Apr 3, 2024
View attachment 2853459

• WTF
Reactions: Chrisssy