Idea #98 for money maxxing: Donate plasma make 1 grand a month selling your blood

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Going rate for someone who goes 1-2 times a week is a grand in a month. Depending on your weight and health it may be more or less then this.

Pros
If you only have retail to compare this makes you money the fastest. You can make a grand in 1/10th the time working the process is relatively quick to extract only an hour and you get a few hundred per visit in some cases. It varies and you get more money if you have covid anti bodies or a certain type of blood plasma

Cons
This shit is good if you need money very quickly but it seems to be bad long term for more then a year. Long term effects from the internet were low test and low sex drive. After getting plasma drawn most people report feeling tired for at least one day after an extraction so while the process is quick it takes your body a bit to recover. I'm debating this because it seems like it would be very hard to lift 5 days a week on this schedule you would be a lot physically weaker.

Might do this because I need money relatively quickly but I don't think its possible for more then a few months without exhausting yourself. People report if you do it for a long time with no breaks eventually it takes a harsh toil. So doing it for a month or 2 will probably be fine but a year it could seriously fuck you up. Long term being consistently deficient in plasma triples the rate of cancers and you get sick much easier. Your entire bodies recovery process is worse diseases like the flu could leave you sick for weeks. These are some of the side effects I've read from people who did this longer then a year. Also there are the off chances they can give you blood born diseases pretty rare if you go to an official place but it happens.

TLDR Verdict for this its good if you really need to make money fast but cannot be done consistently or long term (longer then a few months) without serious health effects like low test and bad immune system

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Sperm donation mogs I would pay money to be a sperm donor lol. But you need to be in a state uni before they even consider it so off the table for now.

LOL, in Romania they only give you like $20(in food stamps)...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, ChristianChad, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Sperm donation mogs I would pay money to be a sperm donor lol. But you need to be in a state uni before they even consider it so off the table for now.
You also gotta be 5'10 minimum so over for manlets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Johnnybegood and Deleted member 11126
You also gotta be 5'10 minimum so over for manlets.
Can you blame people? Honestly if my daughter got sperm donation I would say the same thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11126
They don't give anything in other EU countries.
In a lot of countries its illegal to pay for someone to do it so they must donate of their own accord. So the only shit they get is donation based

Which is why the USA pays so well to do this there is less competition meaning companies are forced to charge higher rates to get quality plasma that they know is disease free.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
@Fxdzcki @uglymug2 @Predeterminism @.... @Enkidu @fruitgunpop @FreakkForLife @ChristianChad @incel194012940 @fauxfox

Tagging people I think will benefit

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
You ever talk with Andrew Tate?
No, he's basically unknown here, even though he tried to get some attention on him, went to some tv shows, tried to create some scandals and get the media interested in him, etc. he never achieved any notoriety here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11126
Not worth it, you are already deficient in Iron

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and ChristianChad
  • +1
If I eat vitamins will this recover quicker?
mayb, if the problem isn't lacking part of your plasma. everyone different so it's possible you'll hardly feel anything

You give your precious blood so the jews can swim in it, not worth it