• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7926, LordNorwood and 2 others
Skin
11-14 range. Med looking.
Undertone
Warm
Eye Color
Blue, my personal favorite is A10 but A50 might be objectively superior.
Hair Color
Dark Brown

The above is for males, for females:
Skin
1-10 range. Pale.
Undertone
Cool
Eye Color
Anything from the top two divisions, optimal is probably A10/A50/A40/A17/A20/D37/D40/D50/D60
Hair Color
Lightest Blonde

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
Skin
Undertone
Warm
Eye Color
Hair Color
Dark Brown

Skin
1-10 range. Pale.
Undertone
Cool
Eye Color
Anything from the top two divisions, optimal is probably A10/A50/A40/A17/A20/D37/D40/D50/D60
Hair Color
Lightest Blonde
ngl for females ive got my own preferance but in general thats probably the best overall for them to have in overall appeal

:

ngl for females ive got my own preferance but in general thats probably the best overall for them to have in overall appeal
I've got my own preference for males personally (no homo) but yeah imo these are both the optimal phenotypes based on all the studies and shit I have seen.

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227, rockndogs and 5 others
19 & 24
lol @ picking pasty white
Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227, LordNorwood and 1 other person
whats your preference?
I personally really like lighter skin and lighter hair on males. Idk why. I've always liked the aesthetic of red and blonde hair on men. I hope that my sons are blonde and pale-skinned even though I know its suboptimal.

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood
when coloring is mentioned in psl, it refers to meek tier coloring or tanned skin , far darker than 10-14
`8*-14 is ideal range. anything other than white is failo unless you have light eyes

i cannot link my skin color to that scale, i think i'm retarded

you can morph his eye color to brown and his high contrast coloring would still look striking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
you can morph his eye color to brown and his high contrast coloring would still look striking.
not at all.

seans coloring isnt even on what i called ideal.

this is more like it.

mogs meeks coloring to the dirt even with green eyes.

Even if that were true (if), Meeks is the exception that proves the rule. His skin tone is in general not preferable.

I found it tough too ngl

Yeah idk who he was trying to fool JFL
its hard but i trust you are 13-14 from what you have told me.
maybe lighter. idk what it looks like under natural lighting?

its hard but i trust you are 13-14 from what you have told me.
maybe lighter. idk what it looks like under natural lighting?
Well you've seen a pic of my skin now. I was in somewhat dark lighting if that helps, in my bedroom with the ceiling light on.
Idk if it looks lighter or not in natural light, I'm for sure somewhere between 11-16, I'd be very surprised if someone tried to tell me I was higher than that

again cringe @ new fags
this is the skin tone of this guy

1575544948236.png
not 19-20 at all. its way lighter. more like 15 or 17 with red undertones jfl

that's just cope.There is a reason why so many normies are into tanning
How tf is it cope? White normies are into tanning. Every ethnik and his dog in the PSL world are into whitemaxxing aka making their skin look as pale as possible lol. You just sound like a hardcore coping ethnic.

• +1
Well you've seen a pic of my skin now. I was in somewhat dark lighting if that helps, in my bedroom with the ceiling light on.
Idk if it looks lighter or not in natural light, I'm for sure somewhere between 11-16, I'd be very surprised if someone tried to tell me I was higher than that
odd ngl. my skin varies on lighting by what sems like quite a bit. probably cuz of the light and tone.
in my room lighting im 14-16. outside im 11-12
How tf is it cope? White normies are into tanning. Every ethnik and his dog in the PSL world are into whitemaxxing aka making their skin look as pale as possible lol. You just sound like a hardcore coping ethnic.
btw. more african features = the darker the skin preferable. any indian or arab ever would look better with that skin range

• +1
odd ngl. my skin varies on lighting by what sems like quite a bit. probably cuz of the light and tone.
in my room lighting im 14-16. outside im 11-12
Makes sense to me as my intuition was telling me I'd look lighter outside tbh. Like I said to you at one point the pics where I'm the most white-looking were taken outside in the sun.

• +1
not 19-20 at all. its way lighter. more like 15 or 17 with red undertones jfl
it's reddish afghan ethnic skin tone jfl @ you thinking u have it
coloring is obvious cope and the coloring u posting isn't even 11-14, u basically contradicted yourself

ethnic like fatjuttmofo but not ones with commonsense, all they have to do is preserve their natural skin tone by not tanning

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood and FatJattMofo
coloring is obvious cope and the coloring u posting isn't even 11-14, u basically contradicted yourself

ethnic like fatjuttmofo but not ones with commonsense, all they have to do is preserve their natural skin tone by not tanning
My point was that the general contention of the PSL community is that if you have ethnic skin you should lighten it. You're moving the goalposts. I was disproving your assertion that everyone wants to tan - not true. The hard fast rule in PSL is if you're white, tan, if you're ethnic, try to get pale. Even in the bluepilled mainstream most people that are into tanning are whites, I've never met an ethnic that was into tanning or looking to tan.

Tenor

red skin tone = flush, pump or high Testosterone. my arm looked exactly the same color last night pffffttt.

coloring is not obvious cope you blind ass fool. coloring is extremely important.
that dude is neither the skin tone you posted bro.

im not tanning like a fag so if that means whitemaxxing then sure whatever

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
My point was that the general contention of the PSL community is that if you have ethnic skin you should lighten it. You're moving the goalposts. I was disproving your assertion that everyone wants to tan - not true. The hard fast rule in PSL is if you're white, tan, if you're ethnic, try to get pale. Even in the bluepilled mainstream most people that are into tanning are whites, I've never met an ethnic that was into tanning or looking to tan.
which is not possible

• JFL

Also looking at your profile sig - are you Paki? Idk wtf it is with you people and having to put on some show pretending that every single quality about your race is superior, I've never encountered it anywhere else on here. Why the insecurity?
which is not possible
Go look at @Short Ugly and Brown 's thread. Not only is it possible, its easy. Unless you're a legit shitskin I guess.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Also looking at your profile sig - are you Paki? Idk wtf it is with you people and having to put on some show pretending that every single quality about your race is superior, I've never encountered it anywhere else on here. Why the insecurity?

Go look at @Short Ugly and Brown 's thread. Not only is it possible, its easy. Unless you're a legit shitskin I guess.

coloring is cope bro didnt you hear? theres no reason why this psl 8 walking in tamil nadu is not a world famous actor but instead an electrition for some indian truck company

• JFL
red skin tone = flush, pump or high Testosterone. my arm looked exactly the same color last night pffffttt.
post pic raging hindu
his skin is similar to mine
Untitled.png

coloring is not obvious cope you blind ass fool. coloring is extremely important.
that dude is neither the skin tone you posted bro.
it doesnt factor into psl, shitskin subhuman like u think whitemaxxing would give u 2 psl boast cringe
View attachment 183110

coloring is cope bro didnt you hear? theres no reason why this psl 8 walking in tamil nadu is not a world famous actor but instead an electrition for some indian truck company
that guy isnt psl 8
his main issue is small skull,frame and height

• JFL
post pic raging hindu
Untitled.png

it doesnt factor into psl, shitskin subhuman like u think whitemaxxing would give u 2 psl boast cringe

that guy isnt psl 8
Completely delusional

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
quite the projection

• JFL
  • +1
post pic raging hindu
Untitled.png

Tenor

post pic raging hindu
Untitled.png

that guy isnt psl 8
20191205 114630 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 3526
I personally really like lighter skin and lighter hair on males. Idk why. I've always liked the aesthetic of red and blonde hair on men. I hope that my sons are blonde and pale-skinned even though I know its suboptimal.
Idk man i think dark hair always MOGS, like if Barrett had been born with dark brown hair he'd look way more DOM

• +1
post pic raging hindu
Untitled.png

that guy isnt psl 8
pfft "small skull" not every dravidian is a midget dwarf

Skin
Undertone
Warm
Eye Color
Hair Color
Dark Brown

Skin
1-10 range. Pale.
Undertone
Cool
Eye Color
Hair Color
Lightest Blonde

Its cope anyways, I have exactly that but i still have bad bones.

• JFL
post pic raging hindu
Untitled.png

that guy isnt psl 8
coloring easily gives psl boosts. jfl if you dont think you are retarded

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

"frauded"
post full hand pic, no ethnic can have that coloring especially a jutt. That legit looks like pig skin and jfl @ u thinking that's ideal
giphy.gif

u cant argue a brain-dead newbie

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and FatJattMofo
just to prove op is frauding, took this pic

eea7ab5b-f25d-4e1e-bdfd-aee2706097c6.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/f3/e2/0af3e2d5fefc9001e68b3f2cb23e849a.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and LordNorwood
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo and AbandonShip