Ideal eye area PFL is only thing that matters plus eyelashes

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Sphinx
Ideal eye area is all about ur pfl and eye color and eye lashes upper eyelid exposure isn’t even bad actaully looks good and is halo ,but I can’t be bad And hooded eyes are a sign of aging and look retarded

after I get my obo
IMG 5766
and after I get stroma for only one eye and canthoplex I will have best eye area ever in recorded life
IMG 5751
IMG 5764

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, DelonLover1999, LooksThinker and 3 others
pfl-pfh ratio is also important

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, LooksThinker and UZB_Strebl
hooded eyes are a sign of aging
it’s the opposite, as you age your skin starts to sag and your eyelid muscles weaken causing more uee this process is sped up by the fact we’re constantly staring at screens

• Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
it’s the opposite, as you age your skin starts to sag and your eyelid muscles weaken causing more uee this process is sped up by the fact we’re constantly staring at screens
Are u sure a person Ik eyes weren’t hooded and now they are due to the skin sagging

Tv screens ?

Are u sure a person Ik eyes weren’t hooded and now they are due to the skin sagging
Tv screens ?
screens in general, your upper eyelid starts to sag the same way your lower does eventually giving you nct,
IMG 7734

yes aging can cause “hooding” but it’s different since thats just saggy skin as opposed to good bones

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
screens in general, your upper eyelid starts to sag the same way your lower does eventually giving you nct,
View attachment 2791710
yes aging can cause “hooding” but it’s different since thats just saggy skin as opposed to good bones
Yeah it so gross though

View attachment 2791710
How to avoid screens damaging eyes

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
How to avoid screens damaging eyes
go outside looks at screens less?
can only reduce it these days, i’m coping by using volufine to keep good under eye support and hold it up

Don’t you mean IPD & ESR? PFL is the length of your eye, IPS & ESR are how the eyes are spaced. Your PFL looks good, your flaw is your eyes are too closeset

Don’t you mean IPD & ESR? PFL is the length of your eye, IPS & ESR are how the eyes are spaced. Your PFL looks good, your flaw is your eyes are too closeset
Ik that’s what I’m saying that’s why I’m getting obo ,what I’m saying is pfl cancels out like every falio of eye area

His eye area is brutal too close set and negative canthal tilt, canthoplasty looks unnatural so brutal

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
PFL is overrated

His eye area is brutal too close set and negative canthal tilt, canthoplasty looks unnatural so brutal
Cope curry cry for me it’s not one already talked to giant cope with pfl that mogs ur entire bloodline no pfl for ur curry bug eyes

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
this forum gets more retarded by the fucking second holy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Allornothing, niqfan625 and 1 other person
No PFL for your NCT.

Cantho doesn't fix nct, it just makes it less obvious by lifting the lower eyelid.
Bruh I’m getting obo it rotates orbits ur coping I see u hating on like every thread Jfl

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Bruh I’m getting obo it rotates orbits ur coping I see u hating on like every thread Jfl
>Says I'm coping
>Says he's going to get OBO (doesn't even need it)
>Is ugly

You need your sleep I guess.

Whatever bro I’ll make sure to message u after my obo you’ll see

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing