Ideal female to ltr

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
If you can’t ltr the chronically online weeb foid who was in 100 fandoms growing up it’s over.

The ideal ltr is with foids who were FNAF fans growing up, undertale fans, into really niche anime, the ones with anime pfps on discord, the artist type of foid who used tumblr or some other niche type of social media, the ones who were mainly posting anime gifs online back in 2014-2017, high inhib foids who reference the niche internet memes, etc.

If she doesn’t understand incel lingo and isn’t the type to have added cel to the end of any word. She’s not ltr material lol at u spergs wanting a foid who doesnt act like this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gookcelriceR, wishIwasSalludon, GabachoCopium and 7 others
cope they be the biggest undercover hoes wit the most innocent face

• +1
Reactions: kas589, D1390pilled and iblamejews
cope they be the biggest undercover hoes wit the most innocent face
Cope bud it’s over if u can’t pull the type of girl who was a weeb during that era + has legit autistic male interests

these type of girls mog

• +1
Reactions: naturepreacher and GabachoCopium
these type of girls mog
yup they’re perfect for non NTs. But I will admit they will usually go for the good looking giga weebs who cosplay in comic con or those nerdy gl programmer types

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Xangsane
yup they’re perfect for non NTs. But I will admit they will usually go for the good looking giga weebs who cosplay in comic con or those nerdy gl programmer types
why them?

I lost a girl like that. Brutal

• Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger
why them?
Knew these type of foids irl and online they act the same. It’s usually a certain niche of guys they’ll go for.

Like the non NT moggers people bring up aren’t actually non NT. The diagnosed autists I saw online who WERE GOOD LOOKING AND HAD A GF WERE WEIRDOS.
They werent just spergy htns+ like Chads people bring up or muh quiet gl guy like Vinnie hacker into anime.

They were all either furries, dungeons of dragons nerds or into completely hyper specific weird hyperfixations. These dudes were usually the type to rot on discord playing overwatch

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and Xangsane
Knew these type of foids irl and online they act the same. It’s usually a certain niche of guys they’ll go for.

Like the non NT moggers people bring up aren’t actually non NT. The diagnosed autists I saw online who WERE GOOD LOOKING AND HAD A GF WERE WEIRDOS.
They werent just spergy htns+ like Chads people bring up or muh quiet gl guy like Vinnie hacker into anime.

They were all either furries, dungeons of dragons nerds or into completely hyper specific weird hyperfixations. These dudes were usually the type to rot on discord playing overwatch
How good looking were they and who did they look like, both the girls and the guys?
would you say they're more hypergamous than normie foids?

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Everything is brutal

How good looking were they and who did they look like, both the girls and the guys?
Lemme see if I can find videos of the type I’m talking about. But they were diagnosed autists afaik.
would you say they're more hypergamous than normie foids?
No not at all lol. Most of the girls are just be first type girls during their teen years lmfao. They’re usually the MTBs I claim are usually easier to pull than the egotistical giga hypergamous sub ltb.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If you can’t ltr the chronically online weeb foid who was in 100 fandoms growing up it’s over.

The ideal ltr is with foids who were FNAF fans growing up, undertale fans, into really niche anime, the ones with anime pfps on discord, the artist type of foid who used tumblr or some other niche type of social media, the ones who were mainly posting anime gifs online back in 2014-2017, high inhib foids who reference the niche internet memes, etc.

If she doesn’t understand incel lingo and isn’t the type to have added cel to the end of any word. She’s not ltr material lol at u spergs wanting a foid who doesnt act like this.
Worst thread oat potentially

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, AspiringMogger and FBl
Lemme see if I can find videos of the type I’m talking about. But they were diagnosed autists afaik.

No not at all lol. Most of the girls are just be first type girls during their teen years lmfao. They’re usually the MTBs I claim are usually easier to pull than the egotistical giga hypergamous sub ltb.
if they're just be first how did they land chads

Worst thread oat potentially
Cope if you were more of a sperg and rotted in niche spaces online preteen/early teen years you’d understand the type of foids I’m talking about.
if they're just be first how did they land chads
Huh? Irl there wasn’t any non NT chads and online I was only aware of 1 guy but I’m not sure if he had a gf. Most of the actual non NT types that pulled were just HTNs and maybe some Chadlites.

The girls they got were just the types rotting on overwatch and going to comic con.

• +1
Cope if you were more of a sperg and rotted in niche spaces online preteen/early teen years you’d understand the type of foids I’m talking about.

Huh? Irl there wasn’t any non NT chads and online I was only aware of 1 guy but I’m not sure if he had a gf. Most of the actual non NT types that pulled were just HTNs and maybe some Chadlites.

The girls they got were just the types rotting on overwatch and going to comic con.
what typically failoed them?

Dude i know exactly what kinda foids ur talking about

Why would u want a foid who is super aspie and stands out in public (in a bad way)

You will just be failo’d by association

• +1
Reactions: FBl

Why would u want a foid who is super aspie and stands out in public (in a bad way)

they mog normie cunts.

imagine actually wanting to date a loser brainrotted non nt girl, would be incredebly embarassing to show her to your parents lmao

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
imagine actually wanting to date a loser brainrotted non nt girl, would be incredebly embarassing to show her to your parents lmao
how, they mog normie foids

Normie bitches always date down anyway

if you are a loser non nt autist sure, but thats just not for me boyo
So why do the normie foids ALWAYS get pumped and dumped and forced to date below their looksmatch long term?
non NT women mog

Where to find these kinds of girls?

So why do the normie foids ALWAYS get pumped and dumped and forced to date below their looksmatch long term?
non NT women mog
because non nt women arent having as much sex as normie women jfl

Ideal. Now are you black?
no im white, and ill tell this from experience, ive fucked with autistic girls but i would never date one

im really into videogames and anime and i have been for years on these communites and ill tell you its not worth it

no im white, and ill tell this from experience, ive fucked with autistic girls but i would never date one

im really into videogames and anime and i have been for years on these communites and ill tell you its not worth it
THey mog normie bitches becuase you can't connect with basic ass normie bitches. Fucking NPC sluts.

the biggest whores

• +1
Reactions: Jagger, FBl and Ragnar
THey mog normie bitches becuase you can't connect with basic ass normie bitches. Fucking NPC sluts.
idk at the end of the day its about status, and having an autistic gf is incredebly low status

if you have a normie gf is higher status and other girls will also be interested in you

idk at the end of the day its about status, and having an autistic gf is incredebly low status

if you have a normie gf is higher status and other girls will also be interested in you
STFU, most are sluts with cookie cutter interests.

also you cant connect with autistic girls, they cut themselves and are 10x the pain in the ass

also you cant connect with autistic girls, they cut themselves and are 10x the pain in the ass
I wonder what you look like. Plus normie girls are a fucking pain to communicate with

I wonder what you look like. Plus normie girls are a fucking pain to communicate with
1/10 incel, but i agree yes, all girls are a pain in the ass

ideal women is her not talking and you just fucking her and having children

You‘re Native American

@Xangsane going 1 v 100 rn

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Xangsane
War Fight GIF by TRT

@Xangsane rn

• JFL

I think you’re talking about the extreme spergy ones who are fat and blue haired. The ones who are more higher inhib and not giga leftist or shit are fine I’ve known them irl.

They don’t even look bad either lmfao. The ones I knew irl legit were decently gl. Almond eyes, forward growth and looked good. The only thing they had maybe was really dark circles cuz most of these girls would be sleep deprived normally.
I’m not in HS anymore and nobody irl cares about these type of people after that point.

Yes and the other 90% of slutty whores with 100+ bodies, low iq, loud + rude, speak in Ebonics, no morals + slut around and you’d betabuxx for are so much better. Yea totally bro :feelskek:

Yea ID prefer getting into an ltr with the type of foid I mentioned than the standard slut.
the biggest whores
Not talking about the status maxxed types that hit the wall.
Nobody cuts themselves bro it’s called attention whoring and larping which Normie foids do anyways. 90% of foids including Normie sexhaver ones larp about having depression & suicidal thoughts.

Lol abused dog foids with problems mog anyways than some weak foid cutting herself because her bf broke up or some dumb bs. :feelskek:
non NT women mog. my wife is kinda non NT but not totally. I love it

Yes they do for the most part. The only NT foids that any blackpiller can ltr are rare NT HQNP foids but those are harder to find nowadays. Plus you probably need more status to get with them than with the type of foids we’re talking about

• +1

i know a bitch like this and shes dating a weak mtn latino manlet :lul: she only dates manlets too her ex from my middle school was a guy who looked like you could kill him by flicking a finger on his forehead

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
i know a bitch like this and shes dating a weak mtn latino manlet :lul: she only dates manlets too her ex from my middle school was a guy who looked like you could kill him by flicking a finger on his forehead
They tend to date down or their looksmatches actually. Far better than the muh ghetto “thick” trash sub ltbs that this forum thinks they can easily get. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
I just want a mtb with a banging body that will suck my dick good give frequent sex cook and clean the house and most importantly be loyal. I don’t think that’s asking too much right?…..
Right?😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back