Ideal female to ltr

This nigga browses .org and rym and thinks hes some ultra niche non nt guy no one will ever be able to understand lmao

Highest inhib foid is SIGNIFICANTLY lower inhib than the highest inhib guy

I think you’re talking about the extreme spergy ones who are fat and blue haired. The ones who are more higher inhib and not giga leftist or shit are fine I’ve known them irl.

They don’t even look bad either lmfao. The ones I knew irl legit were decently gl. Almond eyes, forward growth and looked good. The only thing they had maybe was really dark circles cuz most of these girls would be sleep deprived normally.

I’m not in HS anymore and nobody irl cares about these type of people after that point.

Yes and the other 90% of slutty whores with 100+ bodies, low iq, loud + rude, speak in Ebonics, no morals + slut around and you’d betabuxx for are so much better. Yea totally bro :feelskek:

Yea ID prefer getting into an ltr with the type of foid I mentioned than the standard slut.

Not talking about the status maxxed types that hit the wall.

Nobody cuts themselves bro it’s called attention whoring and larping which Normie foids do anyways. 90% of foids including Normie sexhaver ones larp about having depression & suicidal thoughts.

Lol abused dog foids with problems mog anyways than some weak foid cutting herself because her bf broke up or some dumb bs. :feelskek:

Yes they do for the most part. The only NT foids that any blackpiller can ltr are rare NT HQNP foids but those are harder to find nowadays. Plus you probably need more status to get with them than with the type of foids we’re talking about
Non nt hqnp good autism foids mog.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
They tend to date down or their looksmatches actually. Far better than the muh ghetto “thick” trash sub ltbs that this forum thinks they can easily get. :feelskek:
Thought they dated up

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Still Chad only

also you cant connect with autistic girls, they cut themselves and are 10x the pain in the ass
I know a girl in stem (compsci field) and i bet she is aspie she watches anime, flat asf and has a boneless cute face.
When we made a convo she dominated it and I couldnt follow her.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and ElTruecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back