Ideal physique /weight for someone who’s 6’0-6’1?

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
Title

• Ugh..
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Deleted member 29155

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 23804
Do calisthenics, switched to a 99% calisthenics routine. Fuck legs, they are for faggots only. It will also make you shorter both temporary and permanently over time, just look at how much height bodybuilders has lost over time. Unnatural big height loss.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, IndraBC and Sens
Do calisthenics, switched to a 99% calisthenics routine. Fuck legs, they are for faggots only. It will also make you shorter both temporary and permanently over time, just look at how much height bodybuilders has lost over time. Unnatural big height loss.
the most unaesthetic thing is wearing pants with a big upper body with ur ass sunken in, just train legs

Last edited:
the most unaesthetic thing is wearing pants with a big upper body and wearing pants with ur ass sunken in, just train legs
I have a genetically good ass, i just maintain it by airbiking for cardio

I have a genetically good ass, i just maintain it by airbiking for cardio
guess that could be an exception, tall people struggle to have mass in the leg area since they're not compact, so it looks weird most of the time, and ruins the physique

guess that could be an exception, tall people struggle to have mass in the leg area since they're not compact, so it looks weird most of the time, and ruins the physique
I was a former soccer player, and my legs are somewhat strong, i can do pistol squats, if thats good enough. Ive never liked training legs with deadlift/squats, as i have bad leverages, especially for deadlifts.

1. Calisthenics is good but why not gym instead? It’s more versatile and easier to load up and reach hypertrophy. Weightlifting is superior

2. You gotta hit legs bro otherwise you’ll look dumb with a big upper body and skinny ass legs. Plus legs are one of the attractive parts on a man (according to data) and hitting legs increases testosterone the most.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
1. Calisthenics is good but why not gym instead? It’s more versatile and easier to load up and reach hypertrophy. Weightlifting is superior

2. You gotta hit legs bro otherwise you’ll look dumb with a big upper body and skinny ass legs. Plus legs are one of the attractive parts on a man (according to data) and hitting legs increases testosterone the most.
Big legs = disadvantage for calisthenics, it might be superior if ur on steroids, but i have yet to see a natural in my gym have a better upper body than me.

I have strong legs, just not bulky, i can do pistol squats

Big legs = disadvantage for calisthenics, it might be superior if ur on steroids, but i have yet to see a natural in my gym have a better upper body than me.

I have strong legs, just not bulky, i can do pistol squats
I don’t want too big legs of course. Anyway, what weight is good for 6’0? As you know, a physique too bulky isn’t ideal for females but it’s male gaze and I don’t want that.

I don’t want too big legs of course. Anyway, what weight is good for 6’0? As you know, a physique too bulky isn’t ideal for females but it’s male gaze and I don’t want that.
For female gaze, it doesnt matter what u weigh. It matters how u look in the mirror, leanness

Because no one has identical insertions, bone structure, metabolism, etc. One dude who's 6'1 180 with a wide frame and god tier insertions will brutally mog a framecel with dogshit insertions who's also 6'1 180 even if they followed the identical meal plan and training routine. It's pointless asking these types of questions. There is no objective answer to your question, it's extremely subjective.

Because no one has identical insertions, bone structure, metabolism, etc. One dude who's 6'1 180 with a wide frame and god tier insertions will brutally mog a framecel with dogshit insertions who's also 6'1 180 even if they followed the identical meal plan and training routine. It's pointless asking these types of questions. There is no objective answer to your question, it's extremely subjective.
Can I show you my physique in dms then?

@andy9432 what’s a good calisthenics workout? Only thing I have is a pull-up bar and 1 dumbbell

@andy9432 what’s a good calisthenics workout? Only thing I have is a pull-up bar and 1 dumbbell
I am an advanced calisthenic guy. But my top exercises are, sternum pullups, and L sit pullups. I also do Korean dips, if u can get ur hands on rings, RTO ring pushups are awesome. I do them everytime im in the gym

I am an advanced calisthenic guy. But my top exercises are, sternum pullups, and L sit pullups. I also do Korean dips, if u can get ur hands on rings, RTO ring pushups are awesome. I do them everytime im in the gym
Can you bench me daddy?

it all depends on your stats man since nobody's got the same bone density and frame, tell me your weight and bodyfat percentage and I could give an alright estimate

it all depends on your stats man since nobody's got the same bone density and frame, tell me your weight and bodyfat percentage and I could give an alright estimate
I’m 6’0 and around 135 lbs. I don’t know my BF percentage. If you want I can send you a physique pic

Keep coping. 200lbs at 6ft isn’t even as big as you’d think.
I asked 2 girls (on a Looksmax/blackpill server btw) what the ideal range for female gaze is and they said anywhere from 145-170 (low body fat percentage of course.) I then asked if the 170-190 range is better and they said no since that’s more of a male gaze range. Keep coping bud