Ideal testosterone

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
1000-1500 is the ideal. 1500 possible natty but needs insane genetics, completely cut sugar, be lean and have sex. But again its like %0.001 of the population with 1.5k. It's very ideal tbh. 1000-1300 great too. 1000 is great as fuck too. Most of you niggas here have like 50-200 though.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
You forgot to mention androgen receptors, the most important part is androgen receptors. Thats why you have people who take shit ton of gear and still look like shit

Thats why you have people who take shit ton of gear and still look like shit
bruh are u retarded
roids will increase your androgen receptors and make them more sensitive, if u take gear, theres no chance of looking like shit. people that dont get results or get slow results from steroids are people that did low doses and didnt train properly. steroids enhance androgen receptors.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and <6PSLcel
Remember op is a shitskin manlet from a third world. Country and T levels barely reaching 400

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and sub5c3l
bruh are u retarded
roids will increase your androgen receptors and make them more sensitive, if u take gear, theres no chance of looking like shit. people that dont get results or get slow results from steroids are people that did low doses and didnt train properly. steroids enhance androgen receptors.
roids do not increase your androgen receptors you retard, there are plenty of people taking gear and looking like shit.
I checked my test a few days ago and it came back at 680ng/dl. oh oh oh thats so low you would say, but I probably look way better than you and I only do pushups and pullups at home. Its androgren receptors that are genetically given that make the difference

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329_002225_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240329_002225_Gallery.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 0
roids do not increase your androgen receptors you retard, there are plenty of people taking gear and looking like shit.
I checked my test a few days ago and it came back at 680ng/dl. oh oh oh thats so low you would say, but I probably look way better than you and I only do pushups and pullups at home. Its androgren receptors that are genetically given that make the difference
dont look better than me, im 213lbs at %12 lol

faggot, do ur research next time

Anabolic steroids also upregulate and increase the number of androgen receptors, thus enabling increased training intensity and indirectly contributing to increased muscle size and strength.

Anabolic Steroids - StatPearls - NCBI Bookshelf

National Institutes of Health (NIH) (.gov)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › books › NBK482418

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
dont look better than me, im 213lbs at %12 lol
post pics and we'll see

Might be true about androgren receptors, you have shit genetics, you will still look like shit even on gear

post pics and we'll see

Might be true about androgren receptors, you have shit genetics, you will still look like shit even on gear
yeah fucking NIGGER do your research next time
there is a reason why people on steroids blow up their shoulder and that good rounded defined shoulders is a clear sign of steroids because there are lots of androgen receptors in shoulders, TRAPS too. Another argument won, kill yourself graycel. Winning against graycels on org is so fun.

yeah fucking NIGGER do your research next time
there is a reason why people on steroids blow up their shoulder and that good rounded defined shoulders is a clear sign of steroids because there are lots of androgen receptors in shoulders, TRAPS too. Another argument won, kill yourself graycel. Winning against graycels on org is so fun.
how old are you? cus if you are over 18 its fucking shameful to be writing shit like that.
go right ahead and take steroids to blow your androgren receptors then, enjoy your two years of being jacked and youthful, then when you start aging 10 years in one. you still failed to provide pictures

how old are you? cus if you are over 18 its fucking shameful to be writing shit like that.
go right ahead and take steroids to blow your androgren receptors then, enjoy your two years of being jacked and youthful, then when you start aging 10 years in one. you still failed to provide pictures
im not over 18 ahahahahahahaa COPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FAGGOT

im not over 18 ahahahahahahaa COPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FAGGOT
makes sense, I will be more mature than you since Im older and will tell you to never take gear in your life. Seen my friends look really good for a year and a half and then have their skin look like 40 years old at 22 and have severe baldness along with organ problems. wont reply anymore

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Only dudes with 1500 ng/dl t are allowed to fuck big booty latinas