Steroids are shit, don't use steroids

ramirez had huge change look my thread up ramirez tren
prob just got leaner making his bones pop more. would be really suprised if he actually had any bone growth

Shit threat not gonna lie, very retatd takes coming from you as always so not impressed, ur so dumb you almost suicide from DNP retard kys
what the fuck faggot, keep coping with steroids, ur physique is male gaze and about the dnp situation it was not my fault retard they did the dosing wrong kys

• JFL
Reactions: TheMilkMan, SoundnVision and socialcel
prob just got leaner making his bones pop more. would be really suprised if he actually had any bone growth
had huge bone growth view my thread about ramirez tren

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
what i did was completely retarded, glad i noticed it early and stopped.
Nothing new coming from u dnp suicide fag

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
nigga what the fuck even are you saying
if i was gonna kms the last thing i would do is do it with DNP
You made a thread saying you almost died on dnp or ur fish tier memory doesnt remenber? That is suicide bcs you would be dying from drug overdose like a fucking junkie

• JFL
You made a thread saying you almost died on dnp or ur fish tier memory doesnt remenber? That is suicide bcs you would be dying from drug overdose like a fucking junkie
because the dosing was wrong.. not my fault. and i noticed it early which means im high iq so again your point proved wrong.

• JFL
Not only they're a huge looksmin, they're a huge healthmin too. Will end up dying at like 30. Even if you use on low doses, you'll still get hair loss and need to do PCT or say bye to your old hormones. Also people that do like 100-200 TEST, that barely does anything, barely puts you ahead of natural lifters so that doesn't do shit too yet you need to do PCT or say bye to your old hormones.

You don't need steroids to build a female gaze physique, people that do roids have male gaze physiques.
View attachment 2846503
you don't need top %1 genetics or steroids to build a physique like this which is female gaze (kinda bad example but yeah)

View attachment 2846506
no roids needed
literally just eat lots of protein, hit your daily protein requirement, eat lots of meat, eggs, fruit and vegetables, get on a calorie deficit etc..

guy on roids
View attachment 2846507
View attachment 2846508
aged like shit and NW6 borderline bald
dies at 30 or 40
his too big muscles look ugly and unaesthetic
is infertile
loses most of his gains off cycle
Ogre face, 3/10 facially
Insane bloat, makes you look like a baloon, this bloat is in belly too, bubble gut
Square face

INB4 "muhh roids on low doses are fine" test on 100-200 dose will barely do shit JFL, barely puts you ahead of natural lifters, and you can also fuck up your hormones and then your balls stop producing testosterone and sperm. all that just for BARELY any advantage
"female gaze" physique
smh, what a gynocentric world we live in

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
because the dosing was wrong.. not my fault. and i noticed it early which means im high iq so again your point proved wrong.
Retard once again, just stfu and kys negative iqcel

• JFL
you’re a fucktard, very few people die from steroids. Pro bodybuilders for the longest time had a higher average life expectancy than the average american, it wasn’t until they started abusing diuretics and hgh and insulin and doing dangerous diets that entail dehydration that they started dropping dead. also if you have AGA you’re going to have hairloss regardless which means a 5ar inhibitor for the rest of your life. Steroids just mean you’ll probably want dutasteride instead of finasteride.

Steroids don’t cause either of the things in the pics you cherrypicked either. That one guy is abusing the fuck out of site enhancement oil and the other one has palumboism which is from HGH and insulin, not steroids, bodybuilders from the 70s-80s before HGH and slin never had that. Fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and ConfusedBolivian
either way you shouldnt pct, unhealthy and ur HPTA is most likely fine
i havent started pct yet i am doing my research and i am talking to a doctor atm. i will see if i need pct or not.

• JFL
i havent started pct yet i am doing my research and i am talking to a doctor atm. i will see if i need pct or not.
you’ll be fine without pct lmao the test hasnt even kicked in

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
you’re a fucktard, very few people die from steroids. Pro bodybuilders for the longest time had a higher average life expectancy than the average american, it wasn’t until they started abusing diuretics and hgh and insulin and doing dangerous diets that entail dehydration that they started dropping dead. also if you have AGA you’re going to have hairloss regardless which means a 5ar inhibitor for the rest of your life. Steroids just mean you’ll probably want dutasteride instead of finasteride.

Steroids don’t cause either of the things in the pics you cherrypicked either. That one guy is abusing the fuck out of site enhancement oil and the other one has palumboism which is from HGH and insulin, not steroids, bodybuilders from the 70s-80s before HGH and slin never had that. Fucking retard
what the fuck you retard, it's not about death, it's rare to die from steroids anyway unless you overdose like a retard it just shortens lifespan.

and it's not just death look at the side effects i named. please kill yourself and dont waste the oxygen on this earth. inject 50 grams of trenbolone acetate..

He is imbecile that almost died from dnp and did 500mg test for a week and quitted lol, he is actually somewhat retarded

• JFL
He is imbecile that almost died from dnp and did 500mg test for a week and quitted lol, he is actually somewhat retarded
Listen you faggot. How many times do I have to say the DNP dosage was not my fault, and that our argument is not even about me using DNP fucking nigger. I've used DNP many times. If anything, I am the DNP king of this forum.

Listen you faggot. How many times do I have to say the DNP dosage was not my fault, and that our argument is not even about me using DNP fucking nigger. I've used DNP many times. If anything, I am the DNP king of this forum.
Using dnp is retarded and not to mention the 1 week of 500mg test cycle you did to only get hypogonadism and 0 benefit lol at you fucking dumbass:lul::lul:

Using dnp is retarded and not to mention the 1 week of 500mg test cycle you did to only get hypogonadism and 0 benefit lol at you fucking dumbass:lul::lul:
i got benefit, it was low inhibition and i gained muscle mass like 4-7kg but i will lose some of it soon.

Wdym nah, you posted like 10 threads about why test and tren are good and you should use them
Can you answer my pm, thank you 🙏🏻

Damn this nigga has 0 idea what he is doing lol, you never heard that trt pharmaceuticals use primo at 60mg for 200mg test in trt pacients? 500/500 dosage would cause esteogen imbalance lol at u dumbass

i got benefit, it was low inhibition and i gained muscle mass like 4-7kg but i will lose some of it soon.
Cant gain 7kgs in a week stfu

Damn this nigga has 0 idea what he is doing lol, you never heard that trt pharmaceuticals use primo at 60mg for 200mg test in trt pacients? 500/500 dosage would cause esteogen imbalance lol at u dumbass
i have genetically low estrogen levels. not a problem for me.

they're a huge healthmin
Cope. You can mitigate basically all sides other than the collagen inhibition.
Will end up dying at like 30
This never happens. Only deranged schizophrenics like Bostin Loyd die at 30
Even if you use on low doses, you'll still get hair loss
Yeah I agree with this and I think everyone who hops on gear eventually realizes that you need to make the decision to stay on and violently cope with hairloss or just come off. Dustasteride & antiandrogens will only take you so far.
or say bye to your old hormones
This never happens. You can blast the most disgustingly suppressive steroids (think trenbolone, methyltrienolone and trestolone) and you can still recover your HPTA to basically full function with serms & gonadotropins (hmg, rFSH and HCG). Tamoxifen will almost always bring you back.

But yeah I basically agree with you but for the wrong reasons. Androgens destroy collagen synthesisn and that's the only thing that matters, alongside hair. Having an intimate understanding of how your body reacts to certain compounds helps a lot.

I've come to release that staying lean, relatively well built and having good skin is all that really matters.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and blithe
was about their effect on your cheekbones and orbitals, huge improvement. Again it's their own preference to use or not use, like u know they can fucking improve ur face on low doses u retard but does it mean you have to use it? no? their own preference. but ramirez saw huge improvement.
You’re quite literally mentally disabled and schizophrenic

You were posting about it saying how you’re gonna use it jfl you even said you’re currently using it

Why you bullshitting?

You’re quite literally mentally disabled and schizophrenic

You were posting about it saying how you’re gonna use it jfl you even said you’re currently using it

Why you bullshitting?
1. My steroid thread was meme idk how u niggas didnt understand, i literally said i was gonna use 20 IU of HGH and 10iu insulin and shit ton of tren and test, I thought that would have made it obvious but nah didnt work. Yet some people believed it was real.

2. I did 2 cycles of Test E and Primobolan. Not on it anymore.

He's much better off like this than with an average slob physique, at least he has a chance. You'd have to be way uglier than this for gymmaxxing to really be pointless.

Guy with klinefelter syndrome gymmaxxes

Yeah I agree with this and I think everyone who hops on gear eventually realizes that you need to make the decision to stay on and violently cope with hairloss or just come off. Dustasteride & antiandrogens will only take you so far.

This never happens. You can blast the most disgustingly suppressive steroids (think trenbolone, methyltrienolone and trestolone) and you can still recover your HPTA to basically full function with serms & gonadotropins (hmg, rFSH and HCG). Tamoxifen will almost always bring you back.

But yeah I basically agree with you but for the wrong reasons. Androgens destroy collagen synthesisn and that's the only thing that matters, alongside hair. Having an intimate understanding of how your body reacts to certain compounds helps a lot.

I've come to release that staying lean, relatively well built and having good skin is all that really matters.
Nah I love my hair steroids are for retards

Not only they're a huge looksmin, they're a huge healthmin too. Will end up dying at like 30. Even if you use on low doses, you'll still get hair loss and need to do PCT or say bye to your old hormones. Also people that do like 100-200 TEST, that barely does anything, barely puts you ahead of natural lifters so that doesn't do shit too yet you need to do PCT or say bye to your old hormones.

You don't need steroids to build a female gaze physique, people that do roids have male gaze physiques.
View attachment 2846503
you don't need top %1 genetics or steroids to build a physique like this which is female gaze (kinda bad example but yeah)

View attachment 2846506
no roids needed
literally just eat lots of protein, hit your daily protein requirement, eat lots of meat, eggs, fruit and vegetables, get on a calorie deficit etc..

guy on roids
View attachment 2846507
View attachment 2846508
dies at 30 or 40
is infertile
Ogre face, 3/10 facially
Insane bloat, makes you look like a baloon, this bloat is in belly too, bubble gut
Square face

INB4 "muhh roids on low doses are fine" test on 100-200 dose will barely do shit JFL, barely puts you ahead of natural lifters, and you can also fuck up your hormones and then your balls stop producing testosterone and sperm. all that just for BARELY any advantage
using a couple cycles to expedite your progress to the natty limit is fine

• +1
Reactions: med and socialcel
I left this forum because it was dogshit a few years ago.

Glad to see there's finally some reasonable takes.

I would agree to some extent but look at my boy dolph lundgren

645cb4c065275b0018b7f4f2

• +1

so a few cycles to build your physique then coming off forever is ideal

• +1
Nah I love my hair steroids are for retards
Plenty of "retards" who don't shed a single fucking hair and blast grams of tren weekly

Just like there are plenty of subhumans who have to use topical estrogen, dutasteride and spironolactone just to preserve hair. It's all genetics

View attachment 2846503

View attachment 2846506
no roids needed

guy on roids
View attachment 2846507
View attachment 2846508
dies at 30 or 40
is infertile
Ogre face, 3/10 facially
Square face

what yo think about hgh for muscles ?