T-1000 Frame Mogger
How much should a lean 10% 6”2 guy weigh if he is natty gymcelled for 3 years

180-190

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
220, no matter what height you are.

• JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo
How about 200lbs while 12% bf ? Is that naturally achievable for average muscle building genetics on a 6”2 guy ?

220, no matter what height you are.
Hard to achieve naturally and maintain for someone with average muscle building genetics, especially for tall guys

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
How about 200lbs while 12% bf ? Is that naturally achievable for average muscle building genetics on a 6”2 guy ?
likely not achievable, at least not by a relatively young age, especially with average genes. That might be too overbearing anyways. the 180 - 190 suggestion is really ideal at 9 - 11% bf.

• +1
likely not achievable, at least not by a relatively young age, especially with average genes. That might be too overbearing anyways. the 180 - 190 suggestion is really ideal at 9 - 11% bf.
For someone 6”2 tall barefoot correct ?

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
For someone 6”2 tall barefoot correct ?
yes, 200 may actually be possible the more I think about it, but there is no reason to go beyond 195 at that height. With the right bf% and proportions, 190ish is ideal

• +1
Who tf cares about weight whatever gives you an aesthetic physique

• +1
yes, 200 may actually be possible the more I think about it, but there is no reason to go beyond 195 at that height. With the right bf% and proportions, 190ish is ideal
I see

How much weight would 12-15% be for someone 183cm/6”0 tall barefoot in the afternoon ?
Are you retarded? Idk your muscle bodies or insertions . Nor do I know your muscle bodies or bone density. Keep bulking until you like what you see.

just lol if you think 12-15% is fat. If you boneless just say that.
Yeah idk why he said 12-15% was fat, thats the most ideal bf% imo when it comes to health, performance, energy, libido, sex drive and mental health.

12-15% is the best range for most men

just lol if you think 12-15% is fat. If you boneless just say that.
Yeah idk why he said 12-15% was fat, thats the most ideal bf% imo when it comes to health, performance, energy, libido, sex drive and mental health.

12-15% is the best range for most men
for looks, imo 10% bf moggs. both for face and body

Yeah but then you are sacrificing a lot in the other aspects/area in life
a bit, yeah

for looks, imo 10% bf moggs. both for face and body
you will look malnourished and disgusting because of lack of nutriance. and you're most likely boneless so that certainly doesnt help