idk what to do w my future

PashtunMogger

PashtunMogger

Iron
I'm young and still in high school, so I have about a year to figure out what field I want to go into, and I'm in Canada.
I really like finance/business and entrepreneurship in general but I don't really have anything/skill to turn into a business YET.
Plan is to either become an orthodontist or mining engineer (I have lots of family connections here), both would basically involve me running my own business/practice eventually.

Anyone have any career recommendations besides these two?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Not a huge business person, but I recommend that you take some internships related to business. You can discover some paths and make money from doing it.

Do something where you earn a lot of money trust me

Not a huge business person, but I recommend that you take some internships related to business. You can discover some paths and make money from doing it.
hmmm smart, I really like business and finance im just not a fan of the schooling

move to mongolia and start a mine there

easiest money i’ve made

• Woah
Reactions: PashtunMogger
move to mongolia and start a mine there

easiest money i’ve made
if i become mining engineer thats literally what my life will be i just dont wanna do the schooling required to be an "engineer"

Finance and Business in academia and career will not lead to entrepreneurship it’s a trap.

• Love it
Enjoy your career bro

Enjoy the present boyo

• +1
Become good looking

dont feel pressured to rush your teens

cause it’ll never come back

• +1
Become a lawyer, or doctor ✊