If a foid is still posting pictures of herself on her story, is she really loyal to her bf?

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Tbh I don’t think so. If someone who’s above his bf by just enough PSL points messages her, she would respond, wouldn’t she?

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Lmao, Lefty Rankin and 6 others
@autistic_tendencies

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
She’s advertising herself to chad, not you

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Infinite, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
@PROMETHEUS it’s just funny how the bf allows it, isn’t it?

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and TechnoBoss
Nobody is 100% truly loyal, especially not foids

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: futuregigamogger, autistic_tendencies, socialcel and 1 other person
No, thread closed

If a women is loyal she wont show herself online neither wear slutty outfits. Women only wear makeup and slutty outfits to attract men.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
thread closed 🤓
7FAF70C3 ED75 4A5D 8A94 8C3A3B05CEDD

@PROMETHEUS it’s just funny how the bf allows it, isn’t it?
He’s beta

I know of a similar couple

The hoe posts underwear pics every week and the beta bf comments with 😍 emojis while she likely fucks chads on the low due to her successful advertisement campaign

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, autistic_tendencies and socialcel
He’s beta

The hoe posts underwear pics every week and the beta bf comments with 😍 emojis while she likely fucks chads on the low due to her successful advertisement campaign
JFL.

What makes it even funnier is this foid posts tiktoks all the time about muh i’m loyal muh i love my bf, then goes on to post shit like this on her insta

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
He’s beta

Yeah also if you let her girl dress like a hoe at the gym.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and socialcel

• JFL
Tbh I don’t think so. If someone who’s above his bf by just enough PSL points messages her, she would respond, wouldn’t she?

@Xangsane

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes

• +1
The responses itself are validation even if she “rejects” them

• +1
Not good at all. Girls shouldn't be having Instagram the first place. It would never be allowed in my house. I have fake Facebook account without any of my real information that I use for networking and finding apartments, but other than that no social media.

• Woah
Not good at all. Girls shouldn't be having Instagram the first place. It would never be allowed in my house. I have fake Facebook account without any of my real information that I use for networking and finding apartments, but other than that no social media.
Why?

Stupid addiction type shit. This site does it too but it's my only vice where that sort of thing is concerned. I like to hang out in parks and I often see families trying to enjoy themselves but they've always got their stupid phones in their hands. Mothers will be pushing their strollers down the trail while scrolling through their phones, and their husbands will be lagging behind with their necks arched down doing the same thing. Instagram and Snapchat no doubt. Women shouldn't be portraying their lives online regardless of how close to the truth the pictures that they paint happen to be.

Having an alert yet quiet mind is key to mental health and familial harmony. Music and social media will drain your soul in the end.

• Woah
Stupid addiction type shit. This site does it too but it's my only vice where that sort of thing is concerned. I like to hang out in parks and I often see families trying to enjoy themselves but they've always got their stupid phones in their hands. Mothers will be pushing their strollers down the trail while scrolling through their phones, and their husbands will be lagging behind with their necks arched down doing the same thing. Instagram and Snapchat no doubt. Women shouldn't be portraying their lives online regardless of how close to the truth the pictures that they paint happen to be.

Having an alert yet quiet mind is key to mental health and familial harmony. Music and social media will drain your soul in the end.
Are you a father?

No, if girl is loyal, she would act in a way that undermines her opportunities. Aka not talking to non-family member guys, no going out or exposing yourself to situation where you can get fucked.

Like stated, she is advertising on social media to chads. No matter how "chaste" she is dressed.

• +1
If a women is loyal she wont show herself online neither wear slutty outfits. Women only wear makeup and slutty outfits to attract men.
So is this Chad being cucked by his girlfriend?

This is what his girlfriend is posting on tiktok

• +1
So is this Chad being cucked by his girlfriend?

This is what his girlfriend is posting on tiktok

yea, but i highly doubt he cares about keeping his girlfriend so much that he will care what she posts, just look at the like difference . brutal

• +1
She has other videos with lots of likes

yes difference is men are much less selective, the men who liked that wanna fuck her mostly, in contrary the girls who liked the guy actually would sacrifice their entire life for the man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD and socialcel
There's a huge ignorance in todays society that involves not knowing the differences between a male and female. I think the reason why the globalists push the whole "everyone is equal and gender is a lie" bullshit is because recognizing gender differences scientifically, (in one example), ultimately means governing or restricting the behaviors women and society commonly do, and we all know that society is simply at a conflict of interest when it comes to that.

Social media is bullshit. Honestly, anyone who posts their real life anything on social media can fuck off. I think this is the main problem, first and foremost. Giving modern humans social media is like giving a bunch of farm animals grenades. 2060s level technology, 1500s level humans. The first shit normies (the majority population) did was promote their tribalism and carnality on the web, instead of using it true to intent like sharing and receiving beneficial information. They should have slowly introduced social media after the morality of the majority was vetted, not just give every normie and their grandmas it in one generation. Now we have a whole socioeconomic system built on this. Disaster. But its too late to cry over spilled milk.

About women and thirst traps, what should already happen is that women posting any sort of thirst trap should be banned from the platform just as often and hard as a guy who posts his dick on ig or something. They ban people for speaking on certain subjects and yet they don't monitor that shit? Its predatory behavior, and actually might even be a step worst into exploitation because the male libido is more prominent when it comes to sexually impulsive decisions. I treat every women who thirst traps in any way as a scammer.

A short answer to your question is "no". Of course not. Any women showing her ass or whatever thirst trap online is commiting fornication at best, conspiracy of fraud at worst. It is what it is.

Most women dont care, but this is a empathy and IQ problem. Iq because most women or people in general dont actually understand general differences as a law, and empathy problem because were assuming everybody is morally precise and not a sociopath that only gives a shit only about things that affect them. Conflict of interest will almost guarantee these points never see the light in their eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back