If a person feels out of your league, is it confidence or is it biological?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Any studies on this? If you feel a person is out of your ''league'', is it a confidence issue or more like a bioligcial thing. Because PUA's approach some hot models thinking they have a chance

Do men rape women because of lack of confidence or because they know the girl wouldn't want to fuck them?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Do men rape women because of lack of confidence or because they know the girl wouldn't want to fuck them?
OR simply because it's .. fun :)

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
idk but im guessing its to do with confidence, biologically you naturally want to breed with the healthiest and best looking women, so suddenly not wanting to do that because she is more attractive than you doesn't make sense in terms of biology

If you feel a person is out of your ''league'', is it a confidence issue or more like a bioligcial thing.
Because PUA's approach some hot models thinking they have a chance
It's about ones own perception (how a man sees himself); and about what one thinks is important in the eyes of the other (aka, what women find important in your eyes).

Some PUA's approach models; because they think they are not "out of her league". Because they believe, it's things like courage, confidence, style, game, etc.. that decides mostly what league you are in.

It's like., these exmaples.

1. a regular looking dude 6/10 obsessed with looksmaxxing, sees a woman that is an 8/10. He will think she out of her league, because he thinks looks are most important.
2. a pua or blue pilled guy that looks 6/10 obsessed with the concept that confidence andpersonality matters most, sees a woman that's an 8/10. He will think she is in his league because he has the personality/confidence that is 8/10, because he thinks personality is most important.
3. a rich man that looks 4/10 obsessed with success and wealth, sees a woman that's and 8/10. He will think she is in his league because he thinks woman are golddiggers and he has the wealth that would attract a 8/10, because he thinks money is most important.

So all men have, these crutches. In essense looksmaxxers, are mostly driven by the research/data that looks matter most for initial attraction. PUA's and blue pillers are mainly driven by what society ad other dudes told them. And sucess/wealth maxxers, are mainly driven by red pill dudes advice and from seeing golddigging women going with ugly men for the wealth/lifestyle/luxury.

• +1
Reactions: Reggina Calcio
1. a regular looking dude 6/10 obsessed with looksmaxxing, sees a woman that is an 8/10. He will think she out of her league, because he thinks looks are most important
Thats the examplr Im having
It's about ones own perception (how a man sees himself); and about what one thinks is important in the eyes of the other (aka, what women find important in your eyes).

Some PUA's approach models; because they think they are not "out of her league". Because they believe, it's things like courage, confidence, style, game, etc.. that decides mostly what league you are in.

It's like., these exmaples.

1. a regular looking dude 6/10 obsessed with looksmaxxing, sees a woman that is an 8/10. He will think she out of her league, because he thinks looks are most important.
2. a pua or blue pilled guy that looks 6/10 obsessed with the concept that confidence andpersonality matters most, sees a woman that's an 8/10. He will think she is in his league because he has the personality/confidence that is 8/10, because he thinks personality is most important.
3. a rich man that looks 4/10 obsessed with success and wealth, sees a woman that's and 8/10. He will think she is in his league because he thinks woman are golddiggers and he has the wealth that would attract a 8/10, because he thinks money is most important.

So all men have, these crutches. In essense looksmaxxers, are mostly driven by the research/data that looks matter most for initial attraction. PUA's and blue pillers are mainly driven by what society ad other dudes told them. And sucess/wealth maxxers, are mainly driven by red pill dudes advice and from seeing golddigging women going with ugly men for the wealth/lifestyle/luxury.
Which one would you say is correct, or what for what for that example
idk but im guessing its to do with confidence, biologically you naturally want to breed with the healthiest and best looking women, so suddenly not wanting to do that because she is more attractive than you doesn't make sense in terms of biology
Good point, really, thanks for clearing it up

Last edited:
Which one would you say is correct, or what for what for that example
In my opinion.
What is best? what is correct?

example dude number 1:
- is most correct, in his assesment of leagues;
- and will experience fewer rejections (if he chats up women), due to his more correct/carefull assessment of whom to chat up.
- he will likely never be punching out of his laugue, which is the biggest downside of this approach. Aka: lower risk, higher success rate, never lucking out with someone "out of his league".
This appraoch is good for men, whom get really down about rejections; and whom don't have a pretty solid sense of self or confidence; because rejections affects them alot

example dude number 2:
- is extremely incorrect, in his assesment of leagues;
- and will experience alot of rejections (if he chats up women), due to his incorrect assessment of whom to chat up. I was one of those type, like 10+ years ago. Numbersgame appraoch. I had a date-rejection rate of like 80% of girls i tried to chat up; and only like 1% lead to sex. Obvioulsy I was punching above my looks league pretty consistently, like 1 point or moe. I even approached a couple of models ones while I was psl4 at best.
- The only upside, the 1% luck-out might be with a woman out of his league. The 1% I sexed, was often a bit above my looks league
This approach is good for almost no man. very time consoming also. Only a dude can do this whom can handle rejections well; and has a higher standard on looks then he should have.

example dude number 3:
- is semi-correct, in his assesment of leagues;
- he will experience plenty of rejections (if he chats up women) and be seen as the creepy dude, due to his incorrect assessment of whom is golddigger and whom is not.
- The upside, the golddigger-woman that he will find will be way way out of his looks league. The donside is obviously that it will cost him plenty of money
This approach is good for man that are extremly rich and the money they spend on these woman is actually chumb change for them (due to massive wealth).

• Woah
Reactions: FatmanO
biological obviously

confidence obviously you fucking idiot. mf just suggested that low/high standards are genetic

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
Biologically ofc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO