If a PSL god approached a lesbian...

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
... would she turn straight?

I used to think the answer would be "no".

However, when I saw how many "straight and based" .org posters suck o'pry off daily I began to wonder...

CAN PSL GODS TURN SEXUALITY AROUND?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Klasik01, VolcelFTW and 11 others
Only prettyboy gods, every PSL god on this website besides chico is too masculine (sometimes even for normal women, let alone lesbians)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, noodlelover, Kristin and 2 others
Only prettyboy gods, every PSL god on this website besides chico is too masculine (sometimes even for normal women, let alone lesbians)
Actually good point, at least for those dom lesbians. Sub ones may be turned on by jordan then?

Lmao I fully agree been thinking this for ages as well. Goated post

Bump

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, murdah, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
no because lesbians are attracted to women
if they were attracted to the so-called PSL gods then they wouldn't be lesbians but bi-sexuals

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
no because lesbians are attracted to women
if they were attracted to the so-called PSL gods then they wouldn't be lesbians but bi-sexuals
Imagine the ego boost tho.

Imagine her bragging about dating a literal top 0.01% male model, on top of being in a relationship which would be more widely accepted.

I'd have a bet she'd at least play into the role and date him for ego if for nothing else

Imagine the ego boost tho.

Imagine her bragging about dating a literal top 0.01% male model, on top of being in a relationship which would be more widely accepted.

I'd have a bet she'd at least play into the role and date him for ego if for nothing else
lol you're talking of what your perspective would be out of your experiences
a woman and an incel or dude on a blackpill forum experience is so fucking different
it might bring you ego boost that you'd date a top model girl
it wouldn't to them because they had their ego boosted since they were born lol, they dgaf

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Lonenely sigma

However, when I saw how many "straight and based" .org posters suck o'pry off daily I began to wonder...

She would turn “bisexual” ive witnessed a lesbian friend turn bi after she med a 6’4” chadlite twink in a club

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Lonenely sigma

yea thom strijid is fucking the most pussy munching lesbo of all time with ease

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Lonenely sigma
lol you're talking of what your perspective would be out of your experiences
a woman and an incel or dude on a blackpill forum experience is so fucking different
it might bring you ego boost that you'd date a top model girl
it wouldn't to them because they had their ego boosted since they were born lol, they dgaf
Good point if not for the fact its not "a model" but "the model".

The fact her ego is high already doesn't mean she doesn't care no more. Life is just a competition of who mogs whom, and women are no different.

So many women post their attractive bfs from literally the best angle possible on their stories bc they want to show everyone "look what I catched"

Its just an ego thing

So many women post their attractive bfs from literally the best angle possible on their stories bc they want to show everyone "look what I catched"
Only beckies do this, every attractive girl I see is dating subhumans JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Only beckies do this, every attractive girl I see is dating subhumans JFL
Your definition of a subhuman is wrong or your definiton of an attractive girl is wrong. In no world will HTB+ date a sub5

subhuman for me is 4 gymmaxed, 4.5 fashionmmaxed, or your default 6 male (smv scale)
Right, everyone lower than a model is subhuman...

On a real note tho, I do think a facially MTN can date a HTB. Idk how it is in the west but here in the eastern europe I can say I saw that a few times, and thats not overrating women either

Right, everyone lower than a model is subhuman

Actually, change my mind if you look uglier than this you deserve to be called subhuman

Screenshot from 2024 05 01 18 24 24

And I am not complementing this inbreed looking ogre btw, 95% percent of males are easily subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, murdah and Lonenely sigma
Actually, change my mind if you look uglier than this you deserve to be called subhuman

View attachment 2893207

And I am not complementing this inbreed looking ogre btw, 95% percent of males are easily subhumans
My point isn't that an average male is gl its just that 95% of humans can't be subhuman lmao it makes no sense.

Whats your looks level tho? U probably mog me but still, are you a "subhuman" too lol

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Asexual and lesbian for the average men, straight for prettyboy chads.

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, rand anon and Lonenely sigma
Good point if not for the fact its not "a model" but "the model".

The fact her ego is high already doesn't mean she doesn't care no more. Life is just a competition of who mogs whom, and women are no different.

Its just an ego thing
life is about finally being comfortable in your looks enough for it not to be a barrier to you or people you interact with, so that you can finally find who you are, your real purpose and do so

My point isn't that an average male is gl its just that 95% of humans can't be subhuman lmao it makes no sense.

Whats your looks level tho? U probably mog me but still, are you a "subhuman" too lol
he’s literally a femboy… :forcedsmile:

• JFL
he’s literally a femboy… :forcedsmile:
I mean, he can still be an attractive femboy riiight...

As they call themselves, submissive and breedable

Imma throw up

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

Lol the average male needs to rope because they are literally visual pollution and I am talking about university students, the average adult is even worse they are absolutely revolting to look at

Yes, I am a subhuman who needs a rhinoplasty to stop playing this awful early access game

My goal:

Screenshot 20240501 183231 771

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and Lonenely sigma
ud be surprised by how many of these 'lesbians' wanna get dommed by handsome-masc chads

• +1

I can't imagine a lesbian dating gandy and meeks honestly

ud be surprised by how many of these 'lesbians' wanna get dommed by handsome-masc chads
Only the ugly ones, the anime looking ones are prettyboy only

• +1
Only the ugly ones, the anime looking ones are prettyboy only
ure living in a fantasy
but y idk much abt lesbians just that they often turn back to good cock

ure living in a fantasy
I mean to be honest I don't associate with people who doesn't watch anime and play games, so not idea about them and don't even want to, if you don't keep your women engaged with something she will dedicate time into feminism activism or normie activities such as drinking/smoking

I suppose lesbians who are into sport might ocasionally want a masculine man I guess? but who knows, I don't do sports because the sun looksmin you or you can get your nose broken

I mean to be honest I don't associate with people who doesn't watch anime and play games.
out of curiosity, arent u physicaly attracted to normie women that dont do these? are you completely satisfied with the women of this niche or ud like to have more range

arent u physicaly attracted to normie women that dont do these?
Yes but those women think (rightfully so) that I am an insufferable sperg

or ud like to have more range
Already tried to be normal before, it ended awful, I just cannot be NT no matter how much I try, I am not masculine enough and too narcissistic, these problems can be solved by literally cosplaying as an anime character because I cannot cosplay as a normal human lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2
Yes but those women think (rightfully so) that I am an insufferable sperg

Already tried to be normal before, it ended awful, I just cannot be NT no matter how much I try, I am not masculine enough and too narcissistic, these problems can be solved by literally cosplaying as anime characters because I cannot cosplay as a normal human lmao
do you find normie girls hotter than the anime/gamer girls or is it that you have to search harder for the hot ones
cuz i know some of them look cute or pretty but rarely find one that consider hot

do you feel that you compromise or are you secure

Last edited:
do you find normie girls hotter than the anime/gamer girls or is it that you have to search harder for the hot ones
cuz i know some of them look cute or pretty but rarely find one that consider hot

I mostly like women with short/medium fluffy hair , round facial features and dark/red hair and green/hazel/honey eyes

Screenshot 20240501 193910
Screenshot 20240501 193929
Screenshot 20240501 193942
Screenshot 20240501 193958
Screenshot 20240501 194124

My ideal partner woul look something like this:

Screenshot 20240501 195733 626
Screenshot 20240501 200032 381

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and wollet2
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
@alriodai keep ugh reacting nigga, lesbos aren't real!!

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai