If Alexanderr and I lived in the 1800s, I’d challenge him to a pistol duel for this.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

Not mass-deleting entire accounts is okay in my book, but if that post also means that they refuse to delete anything

FUCK!

:feelsrope:

I’d pay the mods to delete specific attachments.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Lookologist003, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Just imagine if everybody deleted they account like that... No info would be left on the forum.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Just imagine if everybody deleted they account like that... No info would be left on the forum.

Yes, information loss is a problem. To take useful contributions with you just because you want to leave is sort of selfish.

Yet that’s what the mods do: they delete too much. Someone reports a post that contains their face; mods take down the whole fucking thread. The way that mods’ delete is shit and causes information loss.

.org mods refuse deletion but over-delete in the rare circumstances when they do delete. Dogshit.

The lazy mods delete entire threads just to remove 1 photo of someone’s face. Why not simply delete the attachment (the photo of the face), leaving behind a broken image and the rest of the thread intact?

The admins should allow limited deletions. Why not offer a service to remove specific types of content?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Kreatophagia and silencio

I want the mods to do this:
  1. Open a page that lists all of the image attachments I uploaded
  2. Check off the ones that are pictures of my face
  3. Click a button to delete all the checked-off attachments from the database
Shouldn’t be too hard. I’ll offer to pay.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003, humanoidsub7, Kreatophagia and 1 other person
Yes, information loss is a problem. To take useful contributions with you just because you want to leave is sort of selfish.

The way that mods’ delete is shit and causes information loss. They delete too much. Someone reports a post that contains their face; mods take down the whole fucking thread.

The lazy mods delete entire threads just to remove 1 photo of someone’s face. Why not simply delete the attachment (the photo of the face), leaving behind a broken image and the rest of the thread intact?
The admins should allow limited deletions. Why not offer a service to remove specific types of content?
It would be optimal but it's probably too much work to do, they not paid enough to do that.

By the way are mods even paid? Or they do it for free for internet clout?

• +1
We learned their true colors when they refused to “privatise the forum”

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, Kreatophagia and thecel
I want the mods to do this:
  1. Open a page that lists all of the image attachments I uploaded
  2. Check off the ones that are pictures of my face
  3. Click a button to delete all the checked-off attachments from the database
Shouldn’t be too hard. I’ll offer to pay.
You earn that much money? Mogs me.

• JFL