If creatine caused slight recession of temple, would stop taking creatine make it recover?

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Idk if im paranoid or what but one of my temples looks slightly recessed compared to how i remember it being. Idk if it actually is but i csnt risk it. If it was recessed somewhat, would stopping creatine slowly restore it?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Jigen
Try DHT gel on the other one

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Slayercel, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Idk if im paranoid or what but one of my temples looks slightly recessed compared to how i remember it being. Idk if it actually is but i csnt risk it. If it was recessed somewhat, would stopping creatine slowly restore it?
You should take mk677 instead of creatine, it grows ur hair instead of making u lose it

Shave it off. Ladies love it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
@enchanted_elixir

Bum

• Ugh..
Bum

• Ugh..
If Creatine of all things makes you go bald, it was just meant to happen. Can’t escape your genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, aBetterMii and jojoyou
You should take mk677 instead of creatine, it grows ur hair instead of making u lose it
MK has its own share of side effects like insulin resistance and bloating from water retention. But if OP wants enhanced gains without potential hairloss, it’s probably the better alternative.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and aBetterMii
MK has its own share of side effects like insulin resistance and bloating from water retention. But if OP wants enhanced gains without potential hairloss, it’s probably the better alternative.
Creatine causes bloat too

• +1