If every ethnic on here moved back to their ancestral homelands they wouldn’t be rotting

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
These fucking idiots will spend all day complaining on an incel forum about how they can’t get pussy and are insecure about their height blah blah but won’t move back to whatever shit third world country their ancestors lived in where they won’t be insecure about any of this shit and could live a normal life.

These people live in white countries as a foreigner, reap all the benefits, and then constantly complain about it and expect for native white girls to suck their dicks and give them attention. If you hate it so much why don’t you just fucking leave then rajesh, ever thought of that?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Lethbridge, SEPRAY and 18 others
instead I would be wageslaving in a factory making android phones for 18 hours a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, chosen-one, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
Yes and the so called superior whites like u are incels even in ur own countries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, iblamechico, Mewton and 14 others
Yes and the so called superior whites like u are incels even in ur own countries
I’m not incel it’s a meme. I’m just autistic

I’m not incel it’s a meme. I’m just autistic
That’s what every user I call incel here says that they slay

At this point I’m starting to question with so many “slayers” here why the need to make an account here to rot

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and GabachoCopium

At this point I’m starting to question with so many “slayers” here why the need to make an account here to rot
Speak for yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui, SidharthTheSlayer and incelmogger
Have you ever put P in V?
No but I could slay easy if I had good social circle and people to go out with, can send pics if you don’t believe. Tbh I only dropped all the weight and stopped being super socially anxious like a year and a bit ago, so I wouldn’t call myself incel.

• JFL
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Ricky212 and ccwarrior

Never said I slayed

No but I could slay easy if I had good social circle and people to go out with, can send pics if you don’t believe. Tbh I only dropped all the weight and stopped being super socially anxious like a year and a bit ago, so I wouldn’t call myself incel.
Pm me pics

Do you reckon native white girls go for native white subhuman Chuds like you ?

It’s all about your genetic quality. Lots of HTN+ ethnics in the UK slaying. Ethnicity is such an incel meme.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one

It’s all about your genetic quality. Lots of HTN+ ethnics in the UK slaying. Ethnicity is such an incel meme.
I rarely ever see Aussie chicks with ethnics bro

• +1
Reactions: Shycel and ShowerMaxxing
PM me face pics and height

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
You don’t see the irony in what you’re saying ?
No. I can explain why there’s no irony at all if you’d like. What’s the problem with what I’m saying?

These fucking idiots will spend all day complaining on an incel forum about how they can’t get pussy and are insecure about their height blah blah but won’t move back to whatever shit third world country their ancestors lived in where they won’t be insecure about any of this shit and could live a normal life.

These people live in white countries as a foreigner, reap all the benefits, and then constantly complain about it and expect for native white girls to suck their dicks and give them attention. If you hate it so much why don’t you just fucking leave then rajesh, ever thought of that?
Some will still be rotting though, but some will definitely feel better.

A man can only be happy if he can be in the top 10-15% of social value in his community. An ugly, short ethnic is obviously has very low social value in Western society. But if he moves back to his homeland, then another competition starts. Unlike in western society, wealth and political power have more much social value in backward countries so if an ethnic is rich and has political connections, he can do better in a poor, developing country. I have a software engineer friend who just moved back to Vietnam after a decade living in Germany. And now he is telling everyone that Communism is better than Capitalism and Vietnam is easier to live than Germany.

I believe his feeling is genuine because he is short and ugly. But in Vietnam, he has higher social value because he is rich and has powerful communist relatives.

In short, if you are tall, handsome and charismatic, Western society will be the better option. If you are ugly, but rich and have political connections, life would be easier in a poor, developing country.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and incelmogger
No. I can explain why there’s no irony at all if you’d like. What’s the problem with what I’m saying?
Australia is not your homeland. Britain and other Northern/Southern European territories are. All white Australians are settlers ( mostly former prisoners) so it’s just funny.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruakh, Staceymaxxing, incelmogger and 1 other person
Indo-Europeans on their way back to the Caspian Steppe:

Australia is not your homeland. Britain and other Northern/Southern European territories are. All white Australians are settlers ( mostly former prisoners) so it’s just funny.
It is my homeland, my ancestors have been here for almost 200 years.

They were extremely wealthy free settlers in South Australia who helped transform Adelaide by building and owning lots of infrastructure. The other side were mostly Irish convicts but also some free settlers in different states.

Take native Brit’s for example, would you say it isn’t their homeland just because their ancestors came from a different place at one point and settled on the island? This has been the case with every civilisation bro. Even the aboriginals moved to this continent at one point, so technically they are immigrants too by this retarded leftist esque logic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Staceymaxxing, Shycel and 1 other person
There is a huge difference between settling a nation and building/pioneering it and being a filthy brown immigrant fresh off the boat if you haven’t realised.

The nation of Australia was created and built up almost entirely by Anglo-Celts, and the concept of being an ‘Australian’ only ever applied to whites of Germanic/Celtic stock.

There was no civilisation or concept of nationhood before we settled this continent. They didn’t even have a written language

Last edited:
  • +1

Have you ever put P in V?
Muh I could slay easily if I wasn’t autistic bro!

Lmao you wouldn’t be slaying shit if you weren’t autistic you’d be here in the same spot farming reps doing race baits

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Iasacrko
It is my homeland, my ancestors have been here for almost 200 years.

They were extremely wealthy free settlers in South Australia who helped transform Adelaide by building and owning lots of infrastructure. The other side were mostly Irish convicts but also some free settlers in different states.

Take native Brit’s for example, would you say it isn’t their homeland just because their ancestors came from a different place at one point and settled on the island? This has been the case with every civilisation bro. Even the aboriginals moved to this continent at one point, so technically they are immigrants too by this retarded leftist esque logic.
England was mainly home to tribes before Anglos, Norman’s ect came here so it’s not really comparable, and this occurred over 1000 years ago. Aussies ethnically cleansed aboriginals who were indigenous to that land 150-300years ago.

So if a curry came to Australia 200 years ago, he’s of the same value as you ? Or would a first generation white Scandinavian immigrant hold more value ? It’s not an immigration issue that you’re referring to, it’s race brah.

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh and Staceymaxxing

If you’re ugly you’re ugly point blank

Ethnic tax will always be a thing but if you’re actually a legit good looking guy you will get pussy regardless

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
There is a huge difference between settling a nation and building/pioneering it and being a filthy brown immigrant fresh off the boat if you haven’t realised.

The nation of Australia was created and built up almost entirely by Anglo-Celts, and the concept of being an ‘Australian’ only ever applied to whites of Germanic/Celtic stock.

There was no civilisation or concept of nationhood before we settled this continent. They didn’t even have a written language
So by that logic; are the Italian and polish American immigrants who built the infrastructure of The USA lesser than the original “settlers” who were of German/British/French stock ? Again it’s more a race/ethnicity thing than immigration.

Why do you keep mentioning browns as well jfl. Wouldn’t be filthy if it was a fresh if the boat 6’5 White swede jfl.

All about genetic quality at the end of the day. Sadly browns possess less of that “quality”

Aussie chicks are getting railed by pretty boy changs over there.

Lol at this coping Asian who thinks the content his Tik Tok algorithms serve him reflect real life in any way. I live in the most "diverse" place in Australia, that is upwards of 50% Asian and seeing a White girl with an Asian guy is an extreme rarity. Anyone who lives in Australia can attest to that.

The difference is that White people, his ancestors, are the ones who built the country he lives in. The country literally had an immigration policy that only let White people in up until 50 or so years ago. You just can't compare a White person in Australia to an Indian who just got here 20 years ago and is acting like its his homeland just as much as it is White people's.

• +1
England was mainly home to tribes before Anglos, Norman’s ect came here so it’s not really comparable, and this occurred over 1000 years ago. Aussies ethnically cleansed aboriginals who were indigenous to that land 150-300years ago.

So if a curry came to Australia 200 years ago, he’s of the same value as you ? Or would a first generation white Scandinavian immigrant hold more value ? It’s not an immigration issue that you’re referring to, it’s race brah.
It is comparable because all of these groups warred with each other. And I wouldn’t call it ethnic cleansing lol, their population grew steadily after colonisation at a pretty decent rate. The Americans were far harsher to the Indians for example, the British were pretty tame in comparison here. I could go into this more but it’s pretty interesting how they get the figures that denote a genocide. The main historian Henry Reynolds who popularised this theory in the 80s has admitted in debates that he got the estimates by taking the amount of white settlers killed and multiplying it by 10. During the frontier war period, around 800 settlers in QLD were killed by aboriginals, so he times that by 10 to get his figure. Pretty much all of these tales of genocide are greatly over exaggerated. In almost all cases the ‘massacres’ occurred in response to aboriginals raping, kidnapping and killing white settlers, often in their homes. For example, the Pinjarra massacre, one of the most famous, involved there being a warrant out for some aboriginals arrest for murder, so the police arrived and the aboriginals started throwing spears, so the police shot them. Also, a big part of this police force were actually native and a lot of the violence was done by aboriginals against their own. I could go on obviously but you get it.

And no, the curry who came here 200 years ago wouldn’t be of the same value, because they are not Australian or a part of the founding Germano-Celtic stock. The nation of Australia was built for and created by people specifically of this stock, and being an ‘Australian’ meant that you were a part of this stock, until about the 70s. Important to keep in mind that around 80% of white Australians are exclusively Anglo-Celtic. As to the Scandinavian question, you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between their kids and the kid of a normal Aussie family. This is not the case with non-Germanics or Celts, for example with Italians, Greeks, etc. unless they are mixed with Aussie. Anyone who lives here will tell you that. In saying that, they would still be considered as a Swedish Australian not just an Aussie if he ever brought it up to people. To be Australian, you still have to have at least some Anglo-Celtic DNA and be white.

By the same logic, a Jewish or a Polish person who has been in say Germany for 200 years, and in many cases they have, do not hold the same value as they are not a part of the founding stock or the founding ethnicity of the country. By definition, Australian is an ethnicity too, as we are a people who have common heritage, language and culture. So anyone who does not share this descent, language and culture is not an Australian and not of equal value.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Shycel
The difference is that White people, his ancestors, are the ones who built the country he lives in. The country literally had an immigration policy that only let White people in up until 50 or so years ago. You just can't compare a White person in Australia to an Indian who just got here 20 years ago and is acting like its his homeland just as much as it is White people's.
Yeah jfl at these people using typical npc left wing abo arguments

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
So by that logic; are the Italian and polish American immigrants who built the infrastructure of The USA lesser than the original “settlers” who were of German/British/French stock ? Again it’s more a race/ethnicity thing than immigration.
American identity is kinda different and evolved to be more pan-European as a response to integration. In a sense they don’t have the same sort of value or claim though. I explained this in my long post below kinda. Being an American is more about just being white, and it’s always been like that. Being an Australian was and is more about being Anglo-Celtic (although race still did play a part) here I’d say since the population was never as diverse as it was in America. 100 years ago around 95% of the country was Anglo-Celtic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Lol at this coping Asian who thinks the content his Tik Tok algorithms serve him reflect real life in any way. I live in the most "diverse" place in Australia, that is upwards of 50% Asian and seeing a White girl with an Asian guy is an extreme rarity. Anyone who lives in Australia can attest to that.

The difference is that White people, his ancestors, are the ones who built the country he lives in. The country literally had an immigration policy that only let White people in up until 50 or so years ago. You just can't compare a White person in Australia to an Indian who just got here 20 years ago and is acting like it’s his homeland just as much as it is White people's.
@incelmogger
Jfl you can easily tell the difference between a white Scandinavian and an Anglo, even with their offspring. Don’t understand why you say otherwise.

Might be different for Australia and mostly for Germany, but in America, Italians and other non Germanic Europeans built most of the infrastructure of the USA, especially In New York and Chicago. So i would say they’re close to, if not equal in value to the original settlers, but that’s just my philosophy and opinion.

@incelmogger
Jfl you can easily tell the difference between a white Scandinavian and an Anglo, even with their offspring. Don’t understand why you say otherwise.

Might be different for Australia and mostly for Germany, but in America, Italians and other non Germanic Europeans built most of the infrastructure of the USA, especially In New York and Chicago. So i would say they’re close to, if not equal in value to the original settlers, but that’s just my philosophy and opinion.
Definitely close to, but still not equal. It is different here as like 95% of the population here was Anglo-Celtic 100 years ago and literally every other ethnic group was discriminated against. Australian identity started to form in this way after the creation of the ANA in the 1850s and the countless number of anti-Chinese riots during the mid-late 19th century.

And yeah you could tell but not upon first glance, because a lot of the time they look the same as a regular Aussie, but not always. There would be really no difference culturally or linguistically though. They integrate way better.

• +1
Yeah jfl at these people using typical npc left wing abo arguments
So what’s your immigration policy/stance ?

European only ? Skilled immigration? No immigration ?

Australia is behind in terms of STEM so surely a more skilled based policy is the best idea ?

Also definitely not left wing. I stand very right economically, so in free market capitalism, I believe it’s mainly skill and quality that matters, rather than who was here first or which race.

So what’s your immigration policy/stance ?

European only ? Skilled immigration? No immigration ?

Australia is behind in terms of STEM so surely a more skilled based policy is the best idea ?

Also definitely not left wing. I stand very right economically, so in free market capitalism, I believe it’s mainly skill and quality that matters, rather than who was here first or which race.
Basically the old immigration policy (the White Australia Policy) which was the first act passed after federation around Christmas and is why we federated in the first place. Immigration was pretty much limited to Central and Northern Europeans who had to still pass an extremely difficult test to be let it. Southern Euros only started to come in in droves after WW2. Although I believe this, some skilled migration from southern and Eastern Europe would also be okay.

• Hmm...
Definitely close to, but still not equal. It is different here as like 95% of the population here was Anglo-Celtic 100 years ago and literally every other ethnic group was discriminated against. Australian identity started to form in this way after the creation of the ANA in the 1850s and the countless number of anti-Chinese riots during the mid-late 19th century.

And yeah you could tell but not upon first glance, because a lot of the time they look the same as a regular Aussie, but not always. There would be really no difference culturally or linguistically though. They integrate way better.
So would you say it goes like this:

Original white Australians> other Northern Europeans>Southern/EE Europeans> Chinese> Arabs> Curries ?

• +1
Basically the old immigration policy (the White Australia Policy) which was the first act passed after federation around Christmas and is why we federated in the first place. Immigration was pretty much limited to Northern Europeans who had to still pass an extremely difficult test to be let it. Southern Euros only started to come in in droves after WW2.
What was the test ? Regarding integration to Aussie culture mainly? Would you say Italians, Greeks ect don’t integrate well ?

So would you say it goes like this:

Original white Australians> other Northern Europeans>Southern/EE Europeans> Chinese> Arabs> Curries ?
Yeah but I would put Arabs before chinks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and MaestheticMaso
What was the test ? Regarding integration to Aussie culture mainly? Would you say Italians, Greeks ect don’t integrate well ?
It was a language test, extremely difficult and changed in the 50s iirc. And no they don’t if they are pure med, same with Croats and shit. if they are mixed with Aussie they look and behave just like Aussies, usually. And with this, ofc there are exceptions but exceptions aren’t the rule. In SA for example Italians and Greeks are extremely tribal and hostile to Aussies. They see themselves as totally distinct from us

• Woah
Basically the old immigration policy (the White Australia Policy) which was the first act passed after federation around Christmas and is why we federated in the first place. Immigration was pretty much limited to Central and Northern Europeans who had to still pass an extremely difficult test to be let it. Southern Euros only started to come in in droves after WW2. Although I believe this,
It was a language test, extremely difficult and changed in the 50s iirc. And no they don’t if they are pure med, same with Croats and shit. if they are mixed with Aussie they look and behave just like Aussies, usually. And with this, ofc there are exceptions but exceptions aren’t the rule. In SA for example Italians and Greeks are extremely tribal and hostile to Aussies. They see themselves as totally distinct from us
I think it also depends on which type of Greek. Some Greeks and Italians look whiter and more WASP like due to Germanic blood. Others are brown due to mixture with Cigans. Does Australian get lots of refugees too ?