If every ethnic on here moved back to their ancestral homelands they wouldn’t be rotting

• So Sad
Reactions: incelmogger
Yes, we are being invaded by chinks and curry’s. It’s approaching Canada levels
In Londoninstain, there are no whites even, let alone white British jfl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
OP. aren't you Aussie/Kiwi? You should go back to Europe and leave Oceania for the Oceanians

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ruakh and MaestheticMaso
this ausie has no clue he descends from the ultimate Dalit of Dalit genetic European stock, so bad they had to ship them to the middle of nowhere, u wouldn’t have been born in a random previously unknown continent had u been born of higher class.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruakh and Kamui
this ausie has no clue he descends from the ultimate Dalit of Dalit genetic European stock, so bad they had to ship them to the middle of nowhere, u wouldn’t have been born in a random previously unknown continent had u been born of higher class.
They’re the highest T though. That’s why Aussies mog most Europeans. And due to favourable weather.

• +1
They’re the highest T though. That’s why Aussies mog most Europeans. And due to favourable weather.
doesnt matter a european dalit has no right talking to nobles of other lands on equal terms

OP. aren't you Aussie/Kiwi? You should go back to Europe and leave Oceania for the Oceanians
Read my comments on first page bhai stop baiting

• JFL
  • JFL
Majority of my ancestors were wealthy settlers bhai

doesnt matter a european dalit has no right talking to nobles of other lands on equal terms
What noble are you talking about exactly jfl ?

- guy who hasn’t comprehended anything I said
Why would they? They don't have the culture/language anymore. many german aussies/americans wouldnt be able to integrate into german society.

you're a hypocrite racist kys faggot

• JFL
Kiwis are all people from new zealand just like people call australians aussies
Jfl bro kiwis and Aussies are white, most abos and Māoris don’t really identify with those terms that much coz white ppl created them

Why would they? They don't have the culture/language anymore. many german aussies/americans wouldnt be able to integrate into german society.

you're a hypocrite racist kys faggot
Clearly can’t comprehend my high iq posts. I will be ignoring your pathetic attempts at refuting what I said now

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Yes and the so called superior whites like u are incels even in ur own countries
Brutal. Don’t be too harsh on white brah, he needs to cope too somehow just like everyone else

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Iasacrko and incelmogger
Brutal. Don’t be too harsh on white brah, he needs to cope too somehow just like everyone else
You Albanian were also complaining about Muslims jfl.

Bet you see Serbs as below you as well

• +1
You Albanian were also complaining about Muslims jfl.

Bet you see Serbs as below you as well
I don’t hate anyone based on nationality, I judge one based on his individual character

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and incelmogger
Croats mog all those shit skins to death
Croatians are very dimorphic due to extremely high IGF-1 levels. Same with those from Montenegro.

• Love it
Croatians are very dimorphic due to extremely high IGF-1 levels. Same with those from Montenegro.
Also tall af apparently. Crazy to think my height (184 barefoot) would be average there. I would have to wear lifts if I went jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and MaestheticMaso
Also tall af apparently. Crazy to think my height (184 barefoot) would be average there. I would have to wear lifts if I went jfl
I’ve been there, and I’d say they’re on a similar level to the Dutch, but with much more dimorphism. Bigger frames, wrists ect than the Dutch.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: The Grinch and incelmogger
I’ve been there, and I’d say they’re on a similar level to the Dutch, but with much more dimorphism. Bigger frames, wrists ect than the Dutch.
How tall are you? Did you feel super small or below average there or what

freak GIF

no other option sucking GIF

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and incelmogger
In my case if i moved to my ancestral lands i wouldnt mog lol

• Hmm...
How tall are you? Did you feel super small or below average there or what
186/7cms, i would say average or maybe a bit above due to oldcels for the most part. Some young guys were very tall though like 6’4/5 but I was around eye level with most so +/- 1 inch from my height. This is for young guys though. No point at comparing with Boomers.

• +1
186/7cms, i would say average or maybe a bit above due to oldcels for the most part. Some young guys were very tall though like 6’4/5 but I was around eye level with most so +/- 1 inch from my height. This is for young guys though. No point at comparing with Boomers.
1 inch lifts plus regular shoes and I’m around 6’2.5 (dress shoes/boots would be even more) so should be chill if I ever go

• Love it
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
It is my homeland, my ancestors have been here for almost 200 years.

They were extremely wealthy free settlers in South Australia who helped transform Adelaide by building and owning lots of infrastructure. The other side were mostly Irish convicts but also some free settlers in different states.

Take native Brit’s for example, would you say it isn’t their homeland just because their ancestors came from a different place at one point and settled on the island? This has been the case with every civilisation bro. Even the aboriginals moved to this continent at one point, so technically they are immigrants too by this retarded leftist esque logic.
niggers came to america over 200 years ago. is the us their homeland now? jfl at your logic LOL

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and chosen-one
niggers came to america over 200 years ago. is the us their homeland now? jfl at your logic LOL
read the other comments you retard

read the other comments you retard
niggers worked overtime on farms to produce the materials that would build the foundation for the modern usa for almost 90 years. your ideology of the "original stock" that built the country is flawed because you wont recognize that if this is true, niggers have a rightful claim to citizenship in the usa
It is my homeland, my ancestors have been here for almost 200 years.
can i just get up and say the usa is my homeland?

:soy: n-n-no!! negro aren't allowed in the usa!1!!1!

but its my homeland. my ancestors worked on the farms to support the country. they've been here for over 200 years

:soy: NOOO!! YOU CANT JUST USE MY RACIST AND FLAWED IDEOLOGY AGAINST ME IN A WAY THAT SEEMS FAIR AND ACCEPTABLE NOOOOO

:lul::lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and chosen-one
These fucking idiots will spend all day complaining on an incel forum about how they can’t get pussy and are insecure about their height blah blah but won’t move back to whatever shit third world country their ancestors lived in where they won’t be insecure about any of this shit and could live a normal life.

These people live in white countries as a foreigner, reap all the benefits, and then constantly complain about it and expect for native white girls to suck their dicks and give them attention. If you hate it so much why don’t you just fucking leave then rajesh, ever thought of that?
Not into white girls