If every male on earth started eating raw meat and raw dairy, in a few generations average height would be at least 6'3

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
A great example of this are menonites, average height of this people in males are in thw rsnge of 6'1-6'3 and not uncommon to see some 6'5+ fellows, i see them daily since i work near a place were they reunite and i am average height or even slightly lower then them at 6'2
They drink shit ton of raw milk and cheese, alot meat but more of raw dairy
Menonitas bolivia 01
Es 6e0276851e78f5b89c8a52e43d37e026
F768x1 79013 79140 15
Familia menonita 705x361

You can clearly see that those males are at least 6'1 and the females are at least 5'7-5'8

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Mewton, zan and 13 others
"eat a balanced diet, we need bresd and oatmeal and fiber" lol at the jewish propaganda

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, Mike141, Beetlejuice and 5 others
I grew 5cm at 19 because I was sleeping everyday

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Pride, Mewton, zan and 6 others
A great example of this are menonites, average height of this people in males are in thw rsnge of 6'1-6'3 and not uncommon to see some 6'5+ fellows, i see them daily since i work near a place were they reunite and i am average height or even slightly lower then them at 6'2
View attachment 2827092View attachment 2827093View attachment 2827094View attachment 2827095
You can clearly see that those males are at least 6'1 and the females are at least 5'7-5'8
Way taller them the average white usa american

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and thereallegend
Mods pin thread

@Rawprimalooks
@dimorphism
@5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, LooksThinker and Rawprimalooks
Noooooo

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Raw meat is cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, User28823, datboijj and 4 others

it's not tbqh look at curry land it's extra subhuman due to vegan diets that cause the face to develop recessed jaws in youth because the jaw rotation remodels in youth before ossification in adult hood unironically it's an epigenetic factor that can fix subhumans

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mike141, human304 and thereallegend
water, people in balkans eat like shit and are still 6'2 on average, 6'5 people are very common

it's not tbqh look at curry land it's extra subhuman due to vegan diets that cause the face to develop recessed jaws in youth because the jaw rotation remodels in youth before ossification in adult hood unironically it's an epigenetic factor that can fix subhumans
Water but ppl are retarded and dont realize this common sense

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and reptiles
Water but ppl are retarded and dont realize this common sense

Bro modern society is literally being made more subhuman by modern diets are jaws have been shrinking for thousands of years now pre agricultural gooks had a massive fucking ramus and mandible compared to the docile modern gooks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveLorde and thereallegend
You don't need it to be raw. This is just a retarded correlation fallacy. It's the essential animo acid profile and extra protein that helps. Doesn't matter if it's raw or not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, Costcosuperstore, randomop and 4 others
View attachment 2827092View attachment 2827093View attachment 2827094View attachment 2827095
No, you still have to select for height

You don't need it to be raw. This is just a retarded correlation fallacy. It's the essential animo acid profile and extra protein that helps. Doesn't matter if it's raw or not.
Uh yes it does matter. Cooking destroys majority of the nutrients

Debunked by basic biochemestry principle of denaturalization

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Uh yes it does matter. Cooking destroys majority of the nutrients
Elaborate because as far as I'm concerned you can't violate the laws of conversion and protein is something not volatile enough to get converted into another element from simple cooking nor it's animo acids.

Elaborate because as far as I'm concerned you can't violate the laws of conversion and protein is something not volatile enough to get converted into another element from simple cooking nor it's animo acids.
When something is denatured it's completely unrecognizable to its original form molecularly.

Last edited:
When something is denatured it's completely unrecognizable to it's original form molecularly.
Doesn't matter as the actual nutritional value remains the exact same. Unless you can prove with a credible citation that the autonomic elements that represent proteins changed.

yes you from a shithole like bolivia know better than me who lives there
people in balkans eat a lot of raw dairy

their ancestors ate raw meat

Why raw foods tho, just fucking cook it. These 3rd world countries prob eat fuck tons of bacteria

• +1
Reactions: Pride
Why raw foods tho, just fucking cook it. These 3rd world countries prob eat fuck tons of bacteria
80% of digestion is bacterial

Sourcing good quality meat to eat raw without getting parasites and poison isn't really possible for a lot of people.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
yes you from a shithole like bolivia know better than me who lives there
Not all balkans are tall, in some areas yeah average is like 6'3 but croatians and albanians are manlets

Sourcing good quality meat to eat raw without getting parasites and poison isn't really possible for a lot of people.
It really is Specially in 1st world countries they just lazy

• +1
yeah no shit im talking about harmful bacteria that would otherwise be killed when being cooked
Literally all bacteria is good for you

E Coli, Salmonella, etc are good for you

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
Parasites are good for you

Even then hydrochloric acid and pineapple kills parasites

i eat lots of eggs and im a manlet lol

It really is Specially in 1st world countries they just lazy
Sure, let's go with that, anyways it isn't economically or production wise possible for everyone, eating a pound of raw meat a day isn't something that's happened ever in nature, and it isn't about that either, it's just that there are endocrine disruptors in everything.

I should’ve done that when I was a kid instead of eating goyslop that turned me into a high E faggot

• +1
No, height is selected for, it’s not by eating raw meat jfl

What about injecting hgh? How much do i need to inject in order to grow? 5iu?

I know blacks in the hood who ate goyslop from the age of one and dwarfs your country fucking raw meat fags. It’s literally just predetermined genetics lol

I know blacks in the hood who ate goyslop from the age of one and dwarfs your country fucking raw meat fags. It’s literally just predetermined genetics lol
They have African genetics. Black ppl never stopped eating raw meat and drinking raw dairy.

tallest people in the world are in the Dinaric Alps where average man is 6'0.5 (actual measured data). Unless I'm mistaken scientists still aren't sure why those people are so tall.

absolutely wrong
If you can actually look at data you'd figure out even by simple deductions that height is something not only influenced by nutrition but also selected for, on top of that these massive humans are a direct consequence of the most unnatural modern-ish allowing for plenty of food for (select) people

This is false it’s dysgenic to be too tall right @BrahminBoss

• JFL