If foids don't react to stories with pictures of my face on Instagram it's over for me?

D

Deleted member 42566

Iron
Muh men have to talk to women, muh you should react to her stories and talk to her. Pure low IQ blue pill faggot trash. Everyone here knows that if you are part of the select 5% group of men blessed by genetic roulette, it's the FOIDs that are looking for you to suck your dick. So I must keep moving up, and improving my looks or else rope. Since few FOIDS react to my stories when I upload pics of my face. But I would like to know the opinion of some Chad, who can share his experience about this.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 3links2 and St.TikTokcel
women like stories of men they feel attracted to, 100%. the reason that particular like feature was added is that nowadays likes in publications have lost virtually all value. Before "liking" was added to the stories they had to react or comment, which is far more direct (literally it opens a conversation in the recipient's dms) and reveal more of their intentions than "innocent" liking. obviously there are nuances to this, but likes to narcy stories are an indirect testament of the signalling of attraction by the woman towards the poster. they expect the guy to comment on their next story after that

• +1
Reactions: wayme, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 28896 and 4 others
why bump this old ah thread
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
Iron
Joined Oct 15, 2023
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread I have myocarditis

• JFL
Reactions: wayme
bro ive seen u use that comeback like three times

• JFL