Why rate me mtn when I get approached irl

because your niche maxxing retard. Objectively your ugly without your niche

• +1
Reactions: kebab, BowlCutMogger, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KLESUM, wayme, bishōnenmaxxer and 3 others
Doesn't mean shit. Get the fuck off the forum if you can't accept you're ugly. I'm ugly and have been approached by women, even a man once. Doesn't mean shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 28541, 5.5psl and 18 others

Wow. MTN is really an overstep NGL.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, kebab, 5.5psl and 17 others
rating on looksmax vs real life is so much different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, RealNinja and Jamaldickjavontus
rating on looksmax vs real life is so much different
Hurr durr :soy: I'm actually good looking! All these incels are just delusional! It must be my height and my personality, that must be the reason why I get no attractive women :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, kebab, sportsmogger and 5 others
Hurr durr :soy: I'm actually good looking! All these incels are just delusional! It must be my height and my personality that's the reason why I get no attractive women :soy:
its pretty fucking obvious over the years the ratings have been inflated from looking at 2020 vs 2023 ratings, if people are giving chico htn, ratings on this platform does not matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Jamaldickjavontus
I also got humbled and forgot every irl experience

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and normie_joe
its pretty fucking obvious over the years the ratings have been inflated from looking at 2020 vs 2023 ratings, if people are giving chico htn, ratings on this platform does not matter
Hurr durr :soy: I have no true opinions! Da real PSL monstahs on dat TikkyTokky app say dat dat nigga Chico a chad!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, humanoidsub7, m0ss26 and 1 other person
Hurr durr :soy: I have no true opinions! Da real PSL monstahs on dat TikkyTokky app say dat dat nigga Chico a chad!
rating chico a htn is not a fucking opinion, objectively is a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
show ur face gang

it doesn't matter what anyone tells you. what matters is what you get. if no girl wants to date you, get no matches on tinder and you get no IOI from stacy in public you're not attractive. if you get sex all the time without effort and girls approach you of course you are attractive, but this probably doesn't happen and they only say you're good looking because they feel bad for you.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, RealNinja, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
if this is you op your lying or just retarded

Attachments

• 1699665284005.png
    1699665284005.png
    436 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and bradpittshairline
it doesn't matter what anyone tells you. what matters is what you get. if no girl wants to date you, get no matches on tinder and you get no IOI from stacy in public you're not attractive. if you get sex all the time without effort and girls approach you of course you are attractive, but this probably doesn't happen and they only say you're good looking because they feel bad for you.
your in too deep

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
not how it works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, kebab, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 10 others
You remind me of that pakicel guy who keeps asking for ratings and then argues with them because he fucked a landwhale in college

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, kebab, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 6 others
Htn?? With body halo
i used to be like u earlier thinking my body was decent when actually trash jfl. well, atleast its better than most normies. ye like others say, better to accept harsh truth n improve than coping thinking ur something ur not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and FacialStructure404
Doesn't mean shit. Get the fuck off the forum if you can't accept you're ugly. I'm ugly and have been approached by women, even a man once. Doesn't mean shit.
bro getting aproached from a woman is htn+ so you must be gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
nvm OP is larping

Last edited:
bro, you want girls or boys??? choose better who rate you, most guys here really dont understand about rating looks but some do

Real life isn’t reality bro

your in too deep
You have profile pic of chico. This is because you're a 14 year old from tiktok. And im just saying facts. Women lie all the time. Of course autism can hold you back but if you're NT and still no results it means ugly!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and schizo echochamber
You have profile pic of chico. This is because you're a 14 year old from tiktok. And im just saying facts. Women lie all the time. Of course autism can hold you back but if you're NT and still no results it means ugly!
i have chico in my pic cause chico > all

not 14 or from tiktok

your delusional as fuck my boi

psl scale is different from normie attractiveness scale. someone who's a 5-6 PSL could be a 7-8 IRL in terms of how normies would see it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
If girls find you attractive why are you on this forum?

you get to fuck the women through?

Everyone hating

You look ridiculous. I heavily doubt women approach you and if they do it’s for another reason than you being good looking. That or you live in a shithole.

If that’s you in your avi though then yeah I’m not surprised.

Sorry to destroy it for you but to be asked for the time or where the train station is doesen’t count as getting approached

Because this forum is filled with retarded terminally online incels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and bradpittshairline
can someone explain me what nt,mtn,htn means. i got rated high mtn
  1. Subhuman/Incel = Very ugly/very below average looking (<3/10)Ltn = Below average looking (4/10, 3.5 PSL)Mtn = Average looking (5/10, 4 PSL)Htn = Above average looking (6/10, 4,5-4.75 PSL)Chadlite = Good looking (7/10, 5-5.5 PSL)Chad = Really good looking (8/10, 6 PSL)Gigachad/PSL God/Slayer = Extremely good looking (9+10, 7+ PSL)Note: Height is more important then your face (edited)

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
  1. Subhuman/Incel = Very ugly/very below average looking (<3/10)Ltn = Below average looking (4/10, 3.5 PSL)Mtn = Average looking (5/10, 4 PSL)Htn = Above average looking (6/10, 4,5-4.75 PSL)Chadlite = Good looking (7/10, 5-5.5 PSL)Chad = Really good looking (8/10, 6 PSL)Gigachad/PSL God/Slayer = Extremely good looking (9+10, 7+ PSL)Note: Height is more important then your face (edited)
thank you

you look like a femboy