Abhorrence

Kraken
like if I give x5 the price to him will he accept it

why u ask us nigga go ask him

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Milosz
What does ritalin do

How much mg, my adhd ass can't study
coffee with sugar, benfotiamine, buteyko breathing, infrared light setup and magnesium glycinate . I can study for two hours now continous because of this combo

No, will Not Work, dont do it

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
coffee with sugar, benfotiamine, buteyko breathing, infrared light setup and magnesium glycinate . I can study for two hours now continous because of this combo
how retarded is taking t3 alone

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
how retarded is taking t3 alone
it can be done and sometimes works for some people. but not recommended as you can mess with the t4 to t3 ratio in tissues. T3 alone will greatly reduce rt3 tho so say a month long dosing can be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
Ask @Ritalincel for some Ritalin

it can be done and sometimes works for some people. but not recommended as you can mess with the t4 to t3 ratio in tissues. T3 alone will greatly reduce rt3 tho so say a month long dosing can be fine
I’ll just wait till I get t4 then, also do you know anything relating to mcad deficency and thyroid. My shit gene test say I can’t convert fats well (MCAD) and also my thyroid is shit at converting t4-t3

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I’ll just wait till I get t4 then, also do you know anything relating to mcad deficency and thyroid.
Yes suppose you are walking or get stressed, the body as a defense mechanism will break down fats for energy when it senses its glycogen stores running out, If you have this deficiency then you cannot oxidise medium chain fatty acids well and probably neither long chain. I think to be on the safe side you must eat a heavy carbohydrate diet with your only fat sources being extremely saturated things like coconut oil, macademia nut butter, whole fat milk and cottage cheese. You are also at an increased risk of hypoglycaemia which will further downwregulate thyroid hence lots of fruit juices and benfotiamine to improve glucose metabolism will help loads. I would even suggest getting all the fundamentals right on Ray Peat and only then try thyroid.

My shit gene test say I can’t convert fats well (MCAD) and also my thyroid is shit at converting t4-t3
then you may be one of the very few who can benefit from t3 only medication as the t4 you take will become rt3 and may further slow down your metabolic rate.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
Yes suppose you are walking or get stressed, the body as a defense mechanism will break down fats for energy when it senses its glycogen stores running out, If you have this deficiency then you cannot oxidise medium chain fatty acids well and probably neither long chain. I think to be on the safe side you must eat a heavy carbohydrate diet with your only fat sources being extremely saturated things like coconut oil, macademia nut butter, whole fat milk and cottage cheese.
this is close to what I already eat and crave. Ill add in cottage cheese in place of yogurt, too much lactic acid.
You are also at an increased risk of hypoglycaemia which will further downwregulate thyroid hence lots of fruit juices and benfotiamine to improve glucose metabolism will help loads. I would even suggest getting all the fundamentals right on Ray Peat and only then try thyroid.
Yes I was hypoglyemic and hypothyroid in youth, I'm lean and look gymcelled untrained now so I think constant milk and maple syrup is helping. eggs daily as well w a couple slices bacon fried in coconut oil w OJ. Yea i was going to wait, thought peat was a meme at first but now i like him for the derangedness and its why i believe him, i dont read any of the research i just listen to stuttering turtle man with esoteric lysenkoist anti-cia ideologies and i know in my bones hes right.
then you may be one of the very few who can benefit from t3 only medication as the t4 you take will become rt3 and may further slow down your metabolic rate.
high iq

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and BrahminBoss