If I don't have a girlfriend by 1/1/2024 I will most likely kill myself

Jase

Jase

Go and Live Life (Account Password Deleted)
Title.

+ I will maybe livestream it so you guys can make memes and laugh.

I know a lot of empty promises happen here, & I don't want to be another cuck that says "Yeah bro I gonna kill myself soon!1!!!!!!1!!" but my life was over long before I discovered the blackpill, So tell me, Is it possible to end a life that never even started?

1000 F 97317180 aLksciBzzgyh7BOEhUks0Gto2OwiHtGh

*small rant
Every fucking time I go outside I ALWAYS see 1 guy with 2 or more girls, All of them teens.

The guy is always 6'3, chadlite, and the girls just fucking follow him.

Girls do orbit guys. Imagine that, a group of girls orbiting you worshipping you because you got lucky with genetics.

fucking bullshit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Detective, humanoidsub7, chosen-one and 13 others
Guy popular jersey illustration csp53704020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 24278, WeiWei and 5 others
Same

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, WeiWei, thecel and 1 other person
Just so I don’t get arrested, my advice is not to do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 19499
Every year feels like it’s gonna be different but it never happens

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, TsarTsar444, chosen-one and 4 others
Go er

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 28541, WeiWei and 3 others
ok but its pretty lame to kill urself over foids

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Jason Voorhees, It'snotover and 2 others
Is it surprising to you sir, That someone who is lame in all aspects of life, Kills himself lamely?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 28541 and thecel
Is it surprising to you sir, That someone who is lame in all aspects of life, Kills himself lamely?
never did I express any hint of surprise, but if you so wish it, let it be so

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 22124 and thecel
Tbh I’m wondering how ur incel u mog me to the slums of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and thecel
Not only are you not doing anything that would lead you to get a girlfriend, you won't have the balls to kill yourself

Pathetic "existence".

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Jase
Not only are you not doing anything that would lead you to get a girlfriend, you won't have the balls to kill yourself

Pathetic "existence".
I think God would understand.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
no its not

imagine being denied to do one of your most basic biological needs because other males are infinitely better than you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and thecel
no its not

imagine being denied to do one of your most basic biological needs because other males are infinitely better than you
Compared to other worse fates, it's rather benign.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 28541 and thecel
I know how you feel, bro. Don't do it until it's truly over (Age 25+). I've had thoughts as well, but don't want to be another statistic. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
I know how you feel, bro. Don't do it until it's truly over (Age 25+). I've had thoughts as well, but don't want to be another statistic. :feelsbadman:
judging BY YOUR PROFILE PIC, YOU ARE A TRANNY AND SHOULD KILL YOURSELF.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Trannies are not welcome here.

YOU are not welcome here.
Not against the rules, chud. Keep seething, incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and thecel
You are tolerated, Not welcome.

There is a difference.
Fair enough. 8pslcel got doxxed by transphobes like you so I'm here as a tribute to him. @thecel convinced the admins to tolerate us.

• Woah
Title.

I know a lot of empty promises happen here, & I don't want to be another cuck that says "Yeah bro I gonna kill myself soon!1!!!!!!1!!" but my life was over long before I discovered the blackpill, So tell me, Is it possible to end a life that never even started?

View attachment 2380558

*small rant
Every fucking time I go outside I ALWAYS see 1 guy with 2 or more girls, All of them teens.

Girls do orbit guys. Imagine that, a group of girls orbiting you worshipping you because you got lucky with genetics.

fucking bullshit.
It’s fucking bs how foids don’t want you and even if you jestermax foids still don’t want to have sex or any thing like that, unlike what they did with chad before they found you. That mouth was claimed by the first guy to throatfuck her and all the chads at your school that skip class and smoke weed

• +1
Reactions: Jase
Fair enough. 8pslcel got doxxed by transphobes like you so I'm here as a tribute to him. @thecel convinced the admins to tolerate us.
Oh shit I never knew he got doxxed

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 19499
Title.

View attachment 2380558

*small rant

fucking bullshit.
why not kill others?

• JFL
Oh shit I never knew he got doxxed
Yeah, he was telling me about his transition goals on Discord. His mom found his girl clothes and scolded him for it. I took a break from this site for a year and once I returned he had already deleted his account. Couldn't tell him I accepted my true identity during this time and stopped repressing my feelings.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 31497
wut

I didn’t know

how did it happen?
While searching his old posts before he quit, I found some users claim they doxxed him as to the reason why he suddenly deleted his account. He did tell me he was afraid of being doxxed cause his parents didn't know he was trans.

• So Sad
What will a girlfriend achieve for you? Absolutely nothing. She will leave you most likely.
She can be totally in love with you and just lose it all suddenly or just gain attraction to another dude and there is absolutely NOTHING that you can do about it.
You might get a girlfriend, but why do you think she will be yours forever? Even chadlites get cheated on, I would marry a LTB if it meant she would be loyal to me but I always get betrayed when I think it's real love.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TsarTsar444, It'snotover and thecel
What will a girlfriend achieve for you? Absolutely nothing. She will leave you most likely.
She can be totally in love with you and just lose it all suddenly or just gain attraction to another dude and there is absolutely NOTHING that you can do about it.
You might get a girlfriend, but why do you think she will be yours forever? Even chadlites get cheated on, I would marry a LTB if it meant she would be loyal to me but I always get betrayed when I think it's real love.

Temporary happiness is happiness. Happiness that’s required for survival.

Food provides you temporary nutrition, but you starve if you don’t eat.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, TsarTsar444, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
Temporary happiness is happiness. Happiness that’s required for survival.

Food provides you temporary nutrition, but you starve if you don’t eat.
I am more depressed now than I was before having a girlfriend

• So Sad
Aren’t you a psl god who mogs everyone on the forum where is this depression rope shit coming from

• +1
Reactions: Jase and thecel
What a mediocre reason. Go ahead tho

wait u are actually good looking and want to kys lmao
maybe nt is legit

Title.

View attachment 2380558

*small rant

fucking bullshit.
How r u supposed to ascend if u kill urself dipshit. Literally worst desicion u can make. Imagine the fuckers u know in real life making jokes and laughing about how u killed urself. It doesn’t matter if it takes years fucking ascend bro. I was gonna kms 4 years ago but then said fuck that, for what. I’m gonna kill myself so fuckers can laugh at my death? Imagine urself but at psl 6 brother, imagine all those faggots who made fun of u, all those foids who rejected u see u when u fucking mog all of them. I know how it feels cus I did it, and ur gonna fucking do it too.

How r u supposed to ascend if u kill urself dipshit. Literally worst desicion u can make. Imagine the fuckers u know in real life making jokes and laughing about how u killed urself. It doesn’t matter if it takes years fucking ascend bro. I was gonna kms 4 years ago but then said fuck that, for what. I’m gonna kill myself so fuckers can laugh at my death? Imagine urself but at psl 6 brother, imagine all those faggots who made fun of u, all those foids who rejected u see u when u fucking mog all of them. I know how it feels cus I did it, and ur gonna fucking do it too.
Read every molecule appreciate it

uhhhhhhh dude what the flip?