if i got white (gf) i would cheat on her every moment i have the chance to

Enlil

Enlil

murder
no joke. why the fuck should i stay faithful to a non virgin? just lol

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Lynxress and standardcel
Because you're a 2psl streetshitter dalit who should be happy he can see ANY pussy in real life AT ALL, let alone a white womans pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, slavicpsycho, xeqri and 4 others
no joke. why the fuck should i stay faithful to a non virgin? just lol
IMG 20240302 184135

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Enlil, northern mogger and 1 other person
Non virgins are pump and dump only

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Ancestor for chuslims like you
I am white to my very core. Generations of white men have come before me, but I do respect my muslim brothas (north africans only)

Non virgins are pump and dump only
correct sir, why waste youth commiting to a used up goods just fkn lol!
Because you're a 2psl streetshitter dalit who should be happy he can see ANY pussy in real life AT ALL, let alone a white womans pussy.
why you guys hurt? lets not sugarcoat things, we are on blackpill site... why commiting to a non virgin? did you know that every time you penetrate her she will compare you to one of her exes or even imagine her ex...

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
I am white to my very core. Generations of white men have come before me, but I do respect my muslim brothas (north africans only)
Cc40a4dfd242a563aeec11454a51a359

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50251, TechnoBoss and Enlil
correct sir, why waste youth commiting to a used up goods just fkn lol!

why you guys hurt? lets not sugarcoat things, we are on blackpill site... why commiting to a non virgin? did you know that every time you penetrate her she will compare you to one of her exes or even imagine her ex...
If you're thinking about all the men a woman has sex with while you're fucking her, you are insecure. There's never been a time where I've been deep in a pussy and started thinking " hmm maybe she's been with more than JUST ME"

You are insecure you can't keep up in terms of dick game.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 50251
If you're thinking about all the men a woman has sex with while you're fucking her, you are insecure. There's never been a time where I've been deep in a pussy and started thinking " hmm maybe she's been with more than JUST ME"

this is so irrelevant. and i think it's not true. I'm virgin and i dont think i woild think like that if i fornicate with a female but... afterwards, after emptying my balls, a post nut clarity could hit me bit and make me think of " uh this whole thing is nothing special she had the same intimacy with her exes why should i care and think this is special"

• +1
Reactions: standardcel

once you got her saying your name, any other thoughts about another man when in her is because you're either
A. GAY
B. A FAGGOT
C. A PUSSY
(not you specifically, just *you* as a general thing

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, xeqri and Enlil
youll never even smell a women nigga