Nothing that I tried got me any results

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
Nothing. I can looskmax, NTmax, moneymaxx, sex appeal max, gamemax, social media max, showermax, bookmax, conversationmax, this and that max, nothing works out and I have already tried many many things with 0 results in the end. It is simply a curse.

I know few other guys like this as well. You can't call them exactly or non NT, there are some niggas below their level who have gfs, but they still get rejected 100% of time. It is borderline unexplainable, it has nothing with looks or NT, it is on a soul level.

Every time that I was this :tiny: close to ascending or having any success, not that I just got rejected, I also got brutally cucked in the end. There are some higher factors at play here, either there some jews actively sabotaging me or legit evil higher powers. This lack of success can not be justified no matter how big of a subhuman you are...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Klasik01, iblamechico, whiteissuperior and 10 others
I'm taking back the crown

So close I can taste it

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I am soon going to fix one of my major falios and I know that I will still fail 100% after it.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Do LL in india

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I tried everything
Not everything!

If youre white-looking you can do this: Change your name into a british one, I mean really changing it with papers and all that and pretend to be a white British man and go to SEA or make a tinder account with that name and change your location to SEA. Don’t pretend to be a German or French because you can’t speak those languages so the larp would be unbelievable. I know this is crazy and retarded but sometimes you gotta be a little bit crazy in order to achieve your goals

Last edited:
Fight magic with magic bro

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel and Primalsplit
Same. You can't cheat nature and genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Fight magic with magic bro
IMG 8597

There are some higher factors at play here, either there some jews actively sabotaging me or legit evil higher powers. This lack of success can not be justified no matter how big of a subhuman you are...
Images

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
U didnt do em right

Even your avi is ugly af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and autistic_tendencies
, it is on a soul level.
thats a very bluepilled thing to believe in. its always looks. ii have made about 20 threads on how certain combinations of featrues are a death sentence yet copers still spew the same low IQ response like "jaw is law" and surgery.

you can look "ok" and still be completely unattractive. women literally like 3 types of men: pretty boys, oofie doofies and chads. this has been proven many times. you cannot get laid if yu dont beling in these categoeis

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and negativetiltedheart
thats a very bluepilled thing to believe in. its always looks. ii have made about 20 threads on how certain combinations of featrues are a death sentence yet copers still spew the same low IQ response like "jaw is law" and surgery.

you can look "ok" and still be completely unattractive. women literally like 3 types of men: pretty boys, oofie doofies and chads. this has been proven many times. you cannot get laid if yu dont beling in these categoeis
How can I be at least oofie doofie?

you cant. as a matter of fact, i have tred this myself. you need to look high trust to be an oofie doofie, have a trust worthy smile, look friendly etc. do you have these? probably not, i legit havent seen anyone on psl forums who was oofie doofie material, its always chads and incels

you cant. as a matter of fact, i have tred this myself. you need to look high trust to be an oofie doofie, have a trust worthy smile, look friendly etc. do you have these? probably not, i legit havent seen anyone on psl forums who was oofie doofie material, its always chads and incels
Fuck:lasereyes:

There simply isn't a scenario in which I am attractive to a foid.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Fuck:lasereyes:

There simply isn't a scenario in which I am attractive to a foid.
its all looks sadly. we dont fit any niche so we are just creepy weird guys. i look like a cartoon villain

its all looks sadly. we dont fit any niche so we are just creepy weird guys. i look like a cartoon villain
Can u pm ur pics? I really want see guy that treated like shit by foids

women literally like 3 types of men: pretty boys, oofie doofies and chads
it's not true

women here (in the Balkans) like sub-HTN NT (not oofie doofie) tallfags
just be NT bro (impossible for us mentalcels)

I'd rather nichemaxx tbh

Maybe it has to do with the aura and energy you emanate.

It is the last possible explanation

Look at the forum you're writing on, what kind of aura would a blackpilled guy have?