If i looksmaxx a relationship with any stacy would disgust me

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
I would just feel weirded by the fact that everyone on here was right. Like she doesn’t actually want me as a person but the person i created by revolving my whole day around getting better phisically. And i would always be in fear of her cheating or not loving me anymore if I descend

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Zonar
or you could see it as a reward for your hard work. Would you feel like a fraud for making money due to being good at your job instead of being given a lot of money for just rotting at home doing nothing?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 51465
Always date below your looks level. Always mog your girlfriend that's how you can avoid this. At the very least, it lessen the chances of that happening

Just don't care whether she stays or not

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I would just feel weirded by the fact that everyone on here was right. Like she doesn’t actually want me as a person but the person i created by revolving my whole day around getting better phisically. And i would always be in fear of her cheating or not loving me anymore if I descend
at this point is it actually worth it? like maybe if i dont ascend fewer girls will like me , but they will like how i joke , and surpass the lookism barrier and actually wanting all of me

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
You are with here for the same thing though. So who is to blame, you or she or the whole of society?

or you could see it as a reward for your hard work. Would you feel like a fraud for making money due to being good at your job instead of being given a lot of money for just rotting at home doing nothing?
I mean but as i age and she does too its natural to descend. What if she has a bitch personality and she is a pain in the ass to be with or we just dont click and our relationship is basically sexual attraction

I mean but as i age and she does too its natural to descend. What if she has a bitch personality and she is a pain in the ass to be with or we just dont click and our relationship is basically sexual attraction
that's a different issue, now you're talking about a couple only being together because of looks and physical attraction, which ofc isn't enough for a happy and healthy LTR

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
You are with here for the same thing though. So who is to blame, you or she or the whole of society?
Tbh i dont want a stacy .A okay looking girl with a good personaliy is my goal. But okay girls like chads usually and if get better maybe she will like me only becouse of my looks . Guys are open to mog their gf , girls arent

Tbh i dont want a stacy .A okay looking girl with a good personaliy is my goal. But okay girls like chads usually and if get better maybe she will like me only becouse of my looks . Guys are open to mog their gf , girls arent
If she is with you bro it’s not only about the face. A woman will fuck you for your looks but she won’t date or marry you only for this.

If she is with you bro it’s not only about the face. A woman will fuck you for your looks but she won’t date or marry you only for this.
tbh for now i look like wet concrete. So yea i am already assuming i d ascend jfl. Will probably end up wanking off all my life. ITS OVER

tbh for now i look like wet concrete. So yea i am already assuming i d ascend jfl. Will probably end up wanking off all my life. ITS OVER
You could also just give it your all, nail it, and then look back at this comment and have a good laugh. Your mindset really is the deal breaker when it comes to your chances of winning.