if i use dht gel are there any alternatives to pinning hcg

D

Deleted member 47263

Bronze
something oral would be best

no + it doesnt increase dick size, makes you bald and ur gonna fuck up your T for life. good luck

• +1
Reactions: gooner888
something oral would be best
Why do you want HCG? If you are afraid of suppression just use clomid or an other pct during and after. It stimulates LH production which keeps your test up and it has no supression by itself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47263
Why do you want HCG? If you are afraid of suppression just use clomid or an other pct during and after. It stimulates LH production which keeps your test up and it has no supression by itself.
lol what are you even saying?

HCG is a LH mimic and preserves testicular function along with endogenous androgen production in the presence of exogenous androgens like DHT. It’s far superior to clomid (which everyone knows is a shitty drug).

Nobody takes clomid on-cycle either, that’s silly. Closest thing instead would be taking Enclomiphene, an isomer of Clomid. Then again, nobody’s really taken it with DHT gel so whether or not it works together is also unknown.

HCG is a LH mimic and preserves testicular function along with endogenous androgen production in the presence of exogenous androgens like DHT. It’s far superior to clomid (which everyone knows is a shitty drug).

Nobody takes clomid on-cycle either, that’s silly. Closest thing instead would be taking Enclomiphene, an isomer of Clomid. Then again, nobody’s really taken it with DHT gel so whether or not it works together is also unknown.
bruh, why are you even taking hcg you idiot? I supresses you and can make you dependent. Hcg and clomid are very different

no + it doesnt increase dick size, makes you bald and ur gonna fuck up your T for life. good luck
ok proof?

alr ill see

bruh, why are you even taking hcg you idiot? I supresses you and can make you dependent. Hcg and clomid are very different
Do you have any idea what HCG is? Obviously not. People take HCG to counter testosterone suppression on-cycle (and off-cycle too). Clomid is used as a PCT post-cycle.

You obviously didn’t read a single word I wrote.

Do you have any idea what HCG is? Obviously not. People take HCG to counter testosterone suppression on-cycle (and off-cycle too). Clomid is used as a PCT post-cycle.

You obviously didn’t read a single word I wrote.
You obviously didn’t read a single word I wrote. Hcg shuts you down and people on gear only use it to feel good and keep their balls full. They don’t need the additional Testosterone. And no shit a post cycle therapy is used post cycle. So I am still asking you faggot what you are using hcg for. Obviously when you only use a dht cream, you don’t fucking need it.

It is very easy, extremely easy for the body to become dependent on HCG for its LH needs, while the human body cannot become dependent on anabolic steroids it most certainly can HCG. If dependency occurs, this would result in a low testosterone condition.

You obviously didn’t read a single word I wrote. Hcg shuts you down and people on gear only use it to feel good and keep their balls full. They don’t need the additional Testosterone. And no shit a post cycle therapy is used post cycle. So I am still asking you faggot what you are using hcg for. Obviously when you only use a dht cream, you don’t fucking need it.

It is very easy, extremely easy for the body to become dependent on HCG for its LH needs, while the human body cannot become dependent on anabolic steroids it most certainly can HCG. If dependency occurs, this would result in a low testosterone condition.
hCG is a LH mimic, so yes it suppresses LH production but LH is far easier to rebound than testosterone production. DHT cream saturates androgen receptors with exogenous androgens which therefore suppresses endogenous androgen production (to an extent that nobody actually knows) while it’s used, so that’s where hCG use is appropriate, on-cycle.

Clomiphene is a SERM made up of two isomers: Zuclomiphene (which is very estrogenic) and Enclomiphene. This latter is way more powerful has a shorter half life and is the one responsible for raising test levels. Clomid has a ton of estrogenic sides due to its Zuclomiphene isomer. Running it on-cycle would just crash your E2 unnecessarily given that it’s literally only meant to be used short-term to recover levels post-cycle.

Why are you so mad? It’s so funny to see you call me names. Recommending Clomid in general is hilarious when everyone knows it’s inferior to other PCT options. You’ve obviously never touched a PCT in your life let alone Clomid given your poor understanding of it’s side effects and the fact you’re recommending an inferior drug.

Side effects of Clomid are far worse than hCG. If you were knowledgeable in any regard to PCT use you’d recommend something like Enclomiphene (isolated isomer, can be used on-cycle) or Nolvadex (post-cycle only, however).

But I don’t really have time to explain why Clomid is a shit drug to a teenager with Fishstick as their banner on a looksmaxxing forum when you could literally search online and see far more reason why Clomid is worse than hCG. This whole “LH suppression” thing can be easily remedied post-cycle if you had any idea how to protocol correctly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird