If I were to buy Adderall from dark web how do I make sure I'm not getting fake or laced pills

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Kraken
and how do I make sure I am not going to get in trouble when they send the package to my country

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
@5.5psl do you have any info about this

• +1
@TsarTsar444 idk if you remember me I asked you about this
I am from Turkey
how can I get my hands on legit adderall

• +1
Your best bet is Ritalin, since adderall is more accessible to us to us on the web and more fakes are outside of it, they sell Ritalin in the blisters so make sure it in the blister

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Your best bet is Ritalin, since adderall is more accessible to us to us on the web and more fakes are outside of it, they sell Ritalin in the blisters so make sure it in the blister
yeah that makes more sense

I could probably buy from someone in Turkey in that case so I wouldn't get in trouble for it as well

• +1
bumo

• +1
How do you know the milk or water you're drinking isn't laced?

But JFL you sure did outsmart the "elites" by not taking a vaccine.

LOL!!!!

• WTF
How do you know the milk or water you're drinking isn't laced?

But JFL you sure did outsmart the "elites" by not taking a vaccine.

LOL!!!!
shut up man
i outsmarted the shit out of the elites by not taking the vaccine and abusing stimulants

• +1
shut up man
i outsmarted the shit out of the elites by not taking the vaccine and abusing stimulants
No wonder whites are so easily controlled by the "elites"

low iq af!

Thinks hes outsmarting "elites" by not taking a vaccine

JFL!!!!

• WTF
yeah that makes more sense

I could probably buy from someone in Turkey in that case so I wouldn't get in trouble for it as well
Ye same shit as aderall, just don’t abuse it, went on a ritalin maxing journey for a year and got terrible memory loss now

• +1
@TsarTsar444
i need help

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid and TsarTsar444
@TsarTsar444
i need help
You need adderall, don't want a compromise for amphetamine sulfate? Real adderall is insanely expensive but its slightly more ideal then amphetamine sulfate, really not worth the price at all. What about 2-FMA, how do you feel about it?

• +1
You need adderall, don't want a compromise for amphetamine sulfate? Real adderall is insanely expensive but its slightly more ideal then amphetamine sulfate, really not worth the price at all. What about 2-FMA, how do you feel about it?
I don't know anything about 2-FMA

Just googled it, it says its a research chemical. I dont want to mess with RCs

Like the guy above said its easier to tell if ritalin is legit bcuz it comes in blisters

I either want methyhlphenidate or adderal

do u know where to find those

• +1
bump

• +1
I don't know anything about 2-FMA

Just googled it, it says its a research chemical. I dont want to mess with RCs

Like the guy above said its easier to tell if ritalin is legit bcuz it comes in blisters

I either want methyhlphenidate or adderal

do u know where to find those
I have a script for methylphenidate and get it in Serbia but i don't use it because its trash for me, it may not be this case for you tho.

I have used 2-FMA for a year back in 2021 and it didn't do anything different side effects wise from normal amphetamine

I have a script for methylphenidate and get it in Serbia but i don't use it because its trash for me, it may not be this case for you tho.

I have used 2-FMA for a year back in 2021 and it didn't do anything different side effects wise from normal amphetamine
what type of rc would you recommend that does not have cross tolerance with mdma

I want something that will have me dancing 6 hours non stop.