If I were to start my first cycle how should I begin

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
I have not researched this for decades

I was 320lbs at my fattest in december and now I am 270 something. I feel like shit, I will probably have loose skin, I will look disgusting and I will look skinny fat too. I am already lifting and doing cardio But I know it wont be enough, doing IF aswell

I care about my body but the main issue is how I feel, my feeling of strength, confidence and energy is gone. I have no motivation for anything, I have began using stims such as Modafinil and Adderall and It works amazing in short spurts but I cannot live like that forever

I am going to graduate from college soon and when I do i going to spend my time focusing on to grinding to get to sub 200. When I do this I don't want to look like shit

I am planning on just TRT and HCG but I don't know what the dosage would be and the timing of it or if thats proper for me

No one in my family balds but I will probably be hit with that so idk

Give me advice

320 fucking pounds? 😭😭😭😭😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, twilight and 5.5psl
I was 320lbs at my fattest
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable
Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, twilight and coispet
First of all buddy, since you are obese, you can't just hop on testosterone because the testosterone will aromatase and give you high estrogen levels along with gynecomestia, if you were to do that, you would need to hop on aromasin.

For now, I don't recommend you to hop on anything without losing weight first you fucking obese fat fuck.

• +1
Reactions: trkshpsycho and 5.5psl
First of all buddy, since you are obese, you can't just hop on testosterone because the testosterone will aromatase and give you high estrogen levels along with gynecomestia, if you were to do that, you would need to hop on aromasin.

For now, I don't recommend you to hop on anything without losing weight first you fucking obese fat fuck.
Op should just castrate himself and blast 2mg arimidex ed with 1g of test/w and 500mg DNP ed to leanmax

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
  • +1
Reactions: coispet

That is what I assumed. I feel like im fucking castrated right now though If I eat in a deficit

Op should just castrate himself and blast 2mg arimidex ed with 1g of test/w and 500mg DNP ed to leanmax
letrozole, 1.5g of test, 800mg of dnp, 20mg clenbuterol and 10mg trenbolone acetate and enjoy the gains

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
That is what I assumed. I feel like im fucking castrated right now though If I eat in a deficit
Dinitrophenol 500mg a week up dose to 750mg after a few weeks you shouldnt die because you are obese as fuck anyway