How much should I save for softmaxxing?

gynomaxxed

gynomaxxed

Iron
I'm 15 and a half and I need to be 16 to get a job. I have my restricted driver's license and I am working on getting my unrestricted, which also requires me to be 16. When I get my unrestricted license and save up some money, I am going to start buying lean, grass fed ground beef, rice, eggs, and other foods like that to build a physique. I will also be purchasing the necessary skincare products. I was wondering if I am missing anything, and what all this is going to cost me each month?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama and mewingmaxxer
and other foods like that to build a physique.
do u have gym membership yet or workout routine? exercise + diet + sleep + hydration is how you build a good physique, i see ur alr doing good on the diet but you need to maximize all four of those to truly build a good physique.
I will also be purchasing the necessary skincare products.
if you do not currently have acne, i would focus more on diet, sleep, and hydration, and then your skin should improve from there, and if you really want to, start looking into certain cheap niche skincare products to go from like 7-9/10 skin to 10/10 glass skin. if you have moderate to severe acne, try looking into seeing a dermatologist.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
do u have gym membership yet or workout routine? exercise + diet + sleep + hydration is how you build a good physique, i see ur alr doing good on the diet but you need to maximize all four of those to truly build a good physique.

if you do not currently have acne, i would focus more on diet, sleep, and hydration, and then your skin should improve from there, and if you really want to, start looking into certain cheap niche skincare products to go from like 7-9/10 skin to 10/10 glass skin. if you have moderate to severe acne, try looking into seeing a dermatologist.
Yes, I have a decent gym at home and basic knowledge of exercise (different muscles groups, ideal training intensity, etc). I could also get a gym membership, but the closest one is 30 minutes away. I try to drink about 3 liters of water a day. My main problem at the moment is diet. I am stuck eating whatever my parents buy, which I am grateful for everything they do for me, but they don't really understand the components of a healthy diet.

decent gym at home and basic knowledge of exercise
if you alr have a home gym and basic knowledge, save the money and time of going to gym, but if you have friends/people at ur school going gym u should go there, great place to make friends and meet people.
I try to drink about 3 liters of water a day
Maybe try 4+ what i've seen for the most part this may not make the craziest difference but it wont do harm and especially during puberty is probably just better to be safe then sorry but do not stress if you are doing 3 im just putting this here if you wanna max.
they don't really understand the components of a healthy diet.
i understand that fully, and as long as you have a good mindset about it and respect it they will understand. learning how to cook is also a super important skill, and being able to cook healthy meals for yourself is something most people don't know how to do, which is probably why you say they don't know the components of a healthy diet.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
if you alr have a home gym and basic knowledge, save the money and time of going to gym, but if you have friends/people at ur school going gym u should go there, great place to make friends and meet people.

Maybe try 4+ what i've seen for the most part this may not make the craziest difference but it wont do harm and especially during puberty is probably just better to be safe then sorry but do not stress if you are doing 3 im just putting this here if you wanna max.

i understand that fully, and as long as you have a good mindset about it and respect it they will understand. learning how to cook is also a super important skill, and being able to cook healthy meals for yourself is something most people don't know how to do, which is probably why you say they don't know the components of a healthy diet.
Thanks for the advice. I'll try and learn to cook some meals with the chicken breast we have.

Enough for cleanser and moisturizer

I'm 15 and a half and I need to be 16 to get a job. I have my restricted driver's license and I am working on getting my unrestricted, which also requires me to be 16. When I get my unrestricted license and save up some money, I am going to start buying lean, grass fed ground beef, rice, eggs, and other foods like that to build a physique. I will also be purchasing the necessary skincare products. I was wondering if I am missing anything, and what all this is going to cost me each month?
as a 16 year old,nigga just go to gym and get basic skincare and hop on diet,maybe mk and hgh but u can’t afford that,save up for surgeries when u can get a job,

• +1
Reactions: aber and Mike141
as a 16 year old,nigga just go to gym and get basic skincare and hop on diet,maybe mk and hgh but u can’t afford that,save up for surgeries when u can get a job,
hgh costs 1$ per IU