If I’m going bald ima kill somebody then take my life

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
I cannot cope. My life is a meme if I go bald then truly god has forsaken me and left me to die. My hairline is fine but the edges are pushing back, the reaper thinks he’s slick but I notice these things I see them the reaper cannot do me dirty I won’t allow it

Bois where can I buy finasteride

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: proxyy, socialcel, WeiWei and 9 others

Can't go bald on dut and oral minox so always know you have that in reserve

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
If u gonna go down go down with a nigga you don't like

I cannot cope. My life is a meme if I go bald then truly god has forsaken me and left me to die. My hairline is fine but the edges are pushing back, the reaper thinks he’s slick but I notice these things I see them the reaper cannot do me dirty I won’t allow it

goodluck on beating the norwood reaper

Balding puts you automatically in the subhuman category.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

stand proud you are strong

goodluck on beating the norwood reaper
Balding puts you automatically in the subhuman category.
As a bbc ppl be like “black guys suit bein bald” I actslly don’t my head shapes weird I need hair to look human, last time I went bald I wore a hat everywhere because I didn’t realise how fucked my head looks. How do I cope I just cannot even

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and sub5c3l
As a bbc ppl be like “black guys suit bein bald” I actslly don’t my head shapes weird I need hair to look human, last time I went bald I wore a hat everywhere because I didn’t realise how fucked my head looks. How do I cope I just cannot even
Get a HT if you need to.

Otherwise hairloss prevention protocols.

Playing soul pocus with the reaper

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

unlucky

• +1
that’s fine apply dht gel on scalp it will make your head resistant to dht and prevent u from balding

• Love it
Where's @RichardSpencel when we need him?

that’s fine apply dht gel on scalp it will make your head resistant to dht and prevent u from balding
I just don’t get it my dads 70 and he’s not bald

Why am I cursed

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and One Rep Max
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l

I use All day Chemist dot com but use unitedpharmacies-uk md if they don't deliver to the UK.

• Love it
I use All day Chemist dot com but use unitedpharmacies-uk md if they don't deliver to the UK.
Got any advice on where to get adderall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Imretarded?
Got any advice on where to get adderall
Just fake ADHD dude. They give out these diagnoses like candy. I have one and Im not even ADHD, I get easy extensions for university assignments too.

Just fake ADHD dude. They give out these diagnoses like candy. I have one and Im not even ADHD, I get easy extensions for university assignments too.
What a clownworld

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
in UK the NHS takes 1k years to pass anything through JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
High dose dutasteride + minoxidil + high dose estrogen treatment and your hairline will go back to the early teenage years 🙂

Are you willing to do whatever it takes to achieve your goal!?

Last edited:
  • +1
take fin NOW