if mewing doesn't work

capybar

capybar

chad on looksmax
That's why his nigger legs are deformed. And mse moves his jaw. dice should not change at all according to many users, but they do.

mewing works
Just like mse, just like basketball shoes. Just like the fact that you sit crooked and have a stoop. BONES ALWAYS MOVE, MUSCLES ALWAYS OVER BONES

Then why does everyone laugh at mewing. Yes it won't make you a chad, but it works

Attachments

• e9ff9c054c13f637010a3c62bfb08ff6.jpg
    e9ff9c054c13f637010a3c62bfb08ff6.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000, Mio and polishcel
That's why his nigger legs are deformed. And mse moves his jaw. dice should not change at all according to many users, but they do.

mewing works
Just like mse, just like basketball shoes. Just like the fact that you sit crooked and have a stoop. BONES ALWAYS MOVE, MUSCLES ALWAYS OVER BONES

Then why does everyone laugh at mewing. Yes it won't make you a chad, but it works
It's because most dudes here can't see results as they are too old.

He should cut that toe off

• Ugh..
Reactions: capybar
It's because most dudes here can't see results as they are too old.
I think even at 50 years old bones can move. Just give mse to an old man, and you will see that old people's bones move, isn't it science fiction?

Mewing does the same thing lol

I think even at 50 years old bones can move. Just give mse to an old man, and you will see that old people's bones move, isn't it science fiction?

Mewing does the same thing lol
Well, it's just a fact that older people see less results.
Under 16 is optimal.

• +1
Reactions: Mio and capybar
It definently works i did it when i was 14 until now im almost 17 my jaw changed alot

• +1
people who say it doesn't work are 40 yos who did it for like a week

• +1
Because mewing simply doesn’t give the sufficient force required to move the maxilla even when it’s not fused.

When it’s fused, you need to open up the sutures via surgery.

It tightens your neck skin and makes your jaw tighter even if you start late, also mewing should be your natural tongue posture and not something you have to think about.

Mewing 100% works during puberty. After that I'm not even sure if it would be worth the effort tbh, maybe just for the temporary bonus, but then the moment you speak and your tongue drops everyone will see your double chin.

how does this nigga jump so fucking high with feet like that

Lebron James Sport GIF by NBA

So that is where his shooting ability came from

• Hmm...

mewing works

dude wtf happened to his feet

mewing only helps during development. proper posture during development = proper development. there's no reason that mewing would have insane results like significantly moving your chin/jaw forward, after puberty. there just isn't a comparable amount of forward force the way that cramping your toes in shoes does. theoretically if u attached hooks to your jaw and it was constantly pulling forward then id believe it'd make significant, gradual changes... however they would be horrific and disgusting

u still need to mew all your life, just since that is the proper way to be, otherwise u are sacrificing your own health and ur face will degrade to aging much faster

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski