If someone says "you look good", you don't look good.

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Iron
Think about this in your own life, when you see a girl that blows your mind that is an 8/10+ in your opinion, you don't just say "you look fine/good", you compliment her on a specific feature "your hourglass shape is so hot", "i love your lips", "your ass is amazing", etc. The girls that that you describe to "look good" are like 5s or 6es.

This is because, when you are actually infatuated with someone, you can mention something that sticks out in your mind, when someone doesn't attract you much, nothing really stands out and you just say "you look good" to be polite.

At least when talking to girls this has also applied to me where girls that compliment me on a specific feature, "I love your jawline", "your shoulders are so broad", "I love your eyes", invariably these are the girls that are genuinely really into me and are pretty much dtf on date #1 and aren't going to flake.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
My parents and everyone around me keeps gaslighting me saying I'm not ugly.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
factzz

unlezz they say it out of the blue

Girls always compliment my hair so lifefuel

Interesting

Well they compliment my shoes and t shirt sometimes shoulder width and eyes

It depends

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Allornothing
Valid. I rarely ever get compliments but it is usually regarding my hair or eyebrows (I have dark-brown curly hair and low-set but positively-tilted eyebrows, thankfully).
Think about this in your own life, when you see a girl that blows your mind that is an 8/10+ in your opinion, you don't just say "you look fine/good", you compliment her on a specific feature "your hourglass shape is so hot", "i love your lips", "your ass is amazing", etc. The girls that that you describe to "look good" are like 5s or 6es.

This is because, when you are actually infatuated with someone, you can mention something that sticks out in your mind, when someone doesn't attract you much, nothing really stands out and you just say "you look good" to be polite.

At least when talking to girls this has also applied to me where girls that compliment me on a specific feature, "I love your jawline", "your shoulders are so broad", "I love your eyes", invariably these are the girls that are genuinely really into me and are pretty much dtf on date #1 and aren't going to flake.