If Stroma isnt out in the next two years..

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Im going to Spain for NewEyes laser if stroma isnt available by January 2022. Ive been looking into it and there have been no problems so far and theyve been doing it for 9 years now. They can leave the limbal ring intact also if you desire to, so my mind is made up now, ill get this done if stroma isnt out by then.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 7 rings, middayshowers, Baller1 and 3 others
godspeed op. we waiting for stroma like dogs begging master for food, shits wack waiting too much, its ascending or death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Aesthetic, AyWiz and 4 others
Im going to Spain for NewEyes laser if stroma isnt available by January 2022. Ive been looking into it and there have been no problems so far and theyve been doing it for 9 years now. They can leave the limbal ring intact also if you desire to, so my mind is made up now, ill get this done if stroma isnt out by then.
Imagine Stroma being released the next month

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 470, DidntRead and 4 others
only way to turn curry failo into halo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baller1, john2, Lorsss and 1 other person
godspeed op. we waiting for stroma like dogs begging master for food, shits wack waiting too much, its ascending or death.
Yep, cant wait for too long otherwise looksmaxxing aint worth it. All of my softmaxxing will be done by the next 6 months, pushing me from 4 to 5-5.25. All of my surgeries will be done before I turn 20.
Seems unlikely tbqh, theyve delayed its release so many times I doubt it ever comes out at this rate ffs, if it does come out ill be getting it almost as soon as it does but if it aint im off to spain in january 2022 or december 2021

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ogmanman, EthnicelAscension and MogTheMogger
Yep, cant wait for too long otherwise looksmaxxing aint worth it. All of my softmaxxing will be done by the next 6 months, pushing me from 4 to 5-5.25. All of my surgeries will be done before I turn 20.

Seems unlikely tbqh, theyve delayed its release so many times I doubt it ever comes out at this rate ffs, if it does come out ill be getting it almost as soon as it does but if it aint im off to spain in january 2022 or december 2021

so lucky son, wish i knew about looksmaxxing when i was 18, being 23+ sucks so much

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rift and chadpreetinthemaking
so lucky son, wish i knew about looksmaxxing when i was 18, being 23+ sucks so much
Damn sucks bro, I guess looks theory is only gaining popularity recently.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger
Damn sucks bro, I guess looks theory is only gaining popularity recently.

i was more aware before, but yeah, its getting popular a bit, but mostly on incel waves, which i was in then.

imagine if i can have stroma before i get 18 y lmao, dark sasuke with blue eyes will slay alot

Daily reminder that the chairman of Stroma is not even a medical doctor but a doctor of law. JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: draco and Darkstrand
Ive been looking into it and there have been no problems so far and theyve been doing it for 9 years now. They can leave the limbal ring intact also if you desire to, so my mind is made up now

why wait at all then? 2 years of your youth is ~20% of your remaining prime years on this planet

Just get NewEyes right now

Just get NewEyes right now
Hmm, yeah fuck it, soon as i have the money and can get time off ill get it, do yk if new eyes can give green eyes? Or is it straight to blue?

Over for oldcels. I’m 16 so it wouldn’t bother me if it took another 4 years.

Hmm, yeah fuck it, soon as i have the money and can get time off ill get it, do yk if new eyes can give green eyes? Or is it straight to blue?

I think so, look for many of the reviews from normies on youtube

They’re gonna do one more final test before it gets released. But since those tests take long it’s essentially guaranteed it won’t get released this year.

I think so, look for many of the reviews from normies on youtube
I think it cab give green, i did the predictor test on their websitevthey said 98% chance for green eyes, lifefuel for me
Over for oldcels. I’m 16 so it wouldn’t bother me if it took another 4 years.
Im 17, i just want it ASAP, you should too

what's the difference between NewEyes laser (by EyeCos) and stroma???

• +1
Reactions: Baller1 and Deleted member 2933
They’re gonna do one more final test before it gets released. But since those tests take long it’s essentially guaranteed it won’t get released this year.
Haha I meant the month after @chadpreetinthemaking would presumably get neweyes

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
eyecos fades overtime i heard

I think it cab give green, i did the predictor test on their websitevthey said 98% chance for green eyes, lifefuel for me

Where's the predictor test man? I have medium brown eyes.

I’m in no hurry. I don’t trust NewEyes so I’m not getting my procedure at their shady company.
And since the procedure of theirs is supposedly so effective and safe I don’t really see why they haven’t become mainstream yet even after several years of operating.
Not too mention, their results are supposedly temporary and the company can’t treat certain brown eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I’m in no hurry. I don’t trust NewEyes so I’m not getting my procedure at their shady company.
And since the procedure of theirs is supposedly so effective and safe I don’t really see why they haven’t become mainstream yet even after several years of operating.
Not too mention, their results are supposedly temporary and the company can’t treat certain brown eyes.

Keep memeing for us lurker

what's the difference between NewEyes laser (by EyeCos) and stroma???
According to Stroma this.
”These procedures use off-the-shelf lasers designed and built for other procedures, typically for burning a hole through the iris to relieve intraocular pressure. They are ill suited for iris color change. Cosmetically, they leave rings and patterns in the iris and often simply remove the red color from brown pigment, creating an eye that changes temporarily to a green hue. This green pigment is opaque, and light eyes are naturally translucent, so the appearance is extremely unnatural. In addition, the pigment typically returns to its original brown color in about six months. As to safety, people who have had this procedure have suffered severe eye injuries, including elevated intraocular pressure, glaucoma, iritis, bleeding on the iris surface, and temporary corneal swelling. As far as we know, none of these procedures has been approved by any government entity.”

As of right now it’s pointless to speculate though since their procedure isn’t even released yet and we’ll never truly know for sure.
Keep memeing for us lurker
Kill yourself, cretin.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
According to Stroma this.
”These procedures use off-the-shelf lasers designed and built for other procedures, typically for burning a hole through the iris to relieve intraocular pressure. They are ill suited for iris color change. Cosmetically, they leave rings and patterns in the iris and often simply remove the red color from brown pigment, creating an eye that changes temporarily to a green hue. This green pigment is opaque, and light eyes are naturally translucent, so the appearance is extremely unnatural. In addition, the pigment typically returns to its original brown color in about six months. As to safety, people who have had this procedure have suffered severe eye injuries, including elevated intraocular pressure, glaucoma, iritis, bleeding on the iris surface, and temporary corneal swelling. As far as we know, none of these procedures has been approved by any government entity.”

As of right now it’s pointless to speculate though since their procedure isn’t even released yet and we’ll never truly know for sure.

Kill yourself, cretin.
They use the exact same technology JFL

Jfl at this fucking cope stroma ain't gonna do Jack fucking shit if you have a shit fucking face

Jfl at this fucking cope stroma ain't gonna do Jack fucking shit if you have a shit fucking face
Motherfucker ill be a PSL 5+ when im done leanmaxxing get defined cheekbones, and I no longer have NCT
unknown.png

Motherfucker ill be a PSL 5+ when im done leanmaxxing get defined cheekbones, and I no longer have NCT
unknown.png

Maybe what's your cranial base angle don't get mad at me I am being honest

Maybe what's your cranial base angle don't get mad at me I am being honest
Cranial base wdym? I have forward maxilla high cheekbones and decent gonial angle and square chin.