if u look at couples 99% of them are looksmatched

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
i feel like the problem with dating is promiscuity rather than hypergamy. they are kinda the same thing but promiscuity is basically the cause of hypergamy. promiscuity is like the primary factor and hypergamy is secondary.

so basically i have literal veins on my face, wide spaced bug eyes, a huge deformed nose and a head the shape of an alien.

where can i find a girl who has all these features? mars?

my looksmatch literally doesnt exist.

there was this girl at my work who genuinely looked like the female version of me. if i showed u guys a pic u would all consider her very ugly but i wouldnt and i didnt at the time seeing as she was what i thought was my looksmatch.

things didnt work out with her which was probably my last ever chance with a girl. like i genuinely thought we wouldve worked so well together and i thought we were on the same looks level but no im a special case i am legitimately a truecel.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and bluk
i feel like the problem with dating is promiscuity rather than hypergamy. they are kinda the same thing but promiscuity is basically the cause of hypergamy. promiscuity is like the primary factor and hypergamy is secondary.

so basically i have literal veins on my face, wide spaced bug eyes, a huge deformed nose and a head the shape of an alien.

where can i find a girl who has all these features? mars?

my looksmatch literally doesnt exist.

there was this girl at my work who genuinely looked like the female version of me. if i showed u guys a pic u would all consider her very ugly but i wouldnt and i didnt at the time seeing as she was what i thought was my looksmatch.

things didnt work out with her which was probably my last ever chance with a girl. like i genuinely thought we wouldve worked so well together and i thought we were on the same looks level but no im a special case i am legitimately a truecel.
Mind sending face in dms? Im curious

In terms of relationships, most of the time both humanoids are looksmatched.

In terms of slaying, that's where HTNs, Chadlites and Chads come to slay average to below average beckies. After beckies have finished their naughty adventures, they settle down with their looksmatch.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tervile1, Kamui, wsada and 1 other person
JFL

the couples i see are
below average tall guys with cute girls most of the time

• WTF
Reactions: mogstars
In terms of relationships, most of the time both humanoids are looksmatched.

In terms of slaying, that's where HTNs, Chadlites and Chads come to slay average to below average beckies. After beckies have finished their naughty adventures, they settle down with their looksmatch.
ye relationships are almost always looksmatched. its hookups that tend to be more hypergamous

also why tf are you using words like humanoid you alien

there are more males then females so 5% of guys have no looksmatch and will be incel.

you are probably in that category

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, Nick.Harte and wsada
there are more males then females so 5% of guys have no looksmatch and will be incel.

you are probably in that category
Aka just geomaxx water

typically the man is always slightly more attractive but still in the same league
i do well with ltb - htb but anything below or above that is outrageous for me to fck w
most ltn guys get w a high-tier subfive girl

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
typically the man is always slightly more attractive but still in the same league
i do well with ltb - htb but anything below or above that is outrageous for me to fck w
most ltn guys get w a high-tier subfive girl
Unless you have status you ain’t gonna be fucking Stacylites and Stacie’s on a consistent basis no matter how good looking you are, most you can probably get are HTBs but even those are a rarity and have giga high standards