If u love and prefer white blonde foids as an ethinic u are a self hating cucked ethinic who should rope

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Jfl if u prefer white blonde foids as an ethinic, it means u are a self hating deathnik who has been indoctrinated to hate ur own kind. I see this in curries and gooks, and even blacks like myself, it means u are a slave at heart who has inferior complexes. I'm warning u white ppl will never love u, they'll think ur a subhuman dog who worships their women.

Look at @Playboypuertorican who had a 3.5psl whore of a girlfriend, he larped she was 7psl. And because he was self hating ethinic who larps that he slays white foids, he thought that any blonde white foid with blonde hair was a gigastacy. This proves he was a self hating ethinic, who was coping, by thinking slaying ugly low class white foids means he is one upping his masters.

I see ethnics crying about muh white blondes all the time, especially curries, this is why they are doomed to fail cus they hate who they are. @reptiles is a good example and @5foot8Paki who wants to be a director cus he feels inadequate about being ethinic so he wants to ltr a white foid cus he feels inferior. And his fellow ethnics who worship white ppl, will circlejerk him by thinking he is great cus he slays white foids, cus they are insecure pathetic self hating ethinics.

If u disagree ur coping.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 1551, IndianJock and 26 others
Ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
Jfl if u prefer white blonde foids as an ethinic, it means u are a self hating deathnik who has been indoctrinated to hate ur own kind. I see this in curries and gooks, and even blacks like myself, it means u are a slave at heart who has inferior complexes. I'm warning u white ppl will never love u, they'll think ur a subhuman dog who worships their women.

Look at @Playboypuertorican who had a 3.5psl whore of a girlfriend, he larped she was 7psl. And because he was self hating ethinic who larps that he slays white foids, he thought that any blonde white foid with blonde hair was a gigastacy. This proves he was a self hating ethinic, who was coping, by thinking slaying ugly low class white foids means he is one upping his masters.

I see ethnics crying about muh white blondes all the time, especially curries, this is why they are doomed to fail cus they hate who they are. @reptiles is a good example and @5foot8Paki who wants to be a director cus he feels inadequate about being ethinic so he wants to ltr a white foid cus he feels inferior. And his fellow ethnics who worship white ppl, will circlejerk him by thinking he is great cus he slays white foids, cus they are insecure pathetic self hating ethinics.

If u disagree ur coping.

Dude i cant cope cause my mom was med or middle eastern passing had she fucked a handsome white man i would not be here but a better looking me would.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Gaia262 and 4 others
High IQ and based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
legit for 99/100 cases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
Don't let many ehnics on .co read this, they still need to pretend being truecel cause they can't get blonde Stacy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
i dont like white girls I want a arabic or mulatto exotic girl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 5467 and 1 other person
Dude i cant cope cause my mom was med or middle eastern passing had she fucked a handsome white man i would not be here but a better looking me would.
you think that you are your moms child but your dad was supplemented.

The truth is you ARE your dad just as you are your mum.

her foid primal brain went for the highest SMV male she could choose and of his sperm only the strongest the bravest sperm managed to reach the egg

You need to end this cope before it gets too far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 3043
just like ER. they don't even realize how difficult blondes are for white guys too. i'm 6'0 with blue eyes and poor and i'll be lucky to land a blonde girl to LTR

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 3043
cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
you think that you are your moms child but your dad was supplemented.

The truth is you ARE your dad just as you are your mum.

her foid primal brain went for the highest SMV male she could choose and of his sperm only the strongest the bravest sperm managed to reach the egg

You need to end this cope before it gets too far

Most likely i wouldnt be here but a better looking version of me would be ngl.

Ive seen her pics ive seen my dads ive seen what went wrong

• +1
just like ER. they don't even realize how difficult blondes are for white guys too. i'm 6'0 with blue eyes and poor and i'll be lucky to land a blonde girl to LTR
no bro it's pretty easy to get hoes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, auboutduprecipice and 1 other person

I cummed on a blonde and blue eye girls ass and I’m 6’1 med with slightly below average PSL...maybe u are too feminine for them
Unironically

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
I cummed on a blonde and blue eye girls ass and I’m 6’1 med with slightly below average PSL...maybe u are too feminine for them

Unironically

i'm referring to a HQNP to potentially marry, though. not just some cum slut

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
you middle eastern

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice
i'm referring to a HQNP to potentially marry, though. not just some cum slut
Meh that’s also not difficult but hot HQNP? They are the top of the pecking order in the world. A hot non trashy blonde is pretty much the top of the food chain in 2020 they live life on god mode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and auboutduprecipice
Meh that’s also not difficult but hot HQNP? They are the top of the pecking order in the world. A hot non trashy blonde is pretty much the top of the food chain in 2020 they live life on god mode

i have med facial features with a germanic build so many i'll be able to pull it off once i get money

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
they actually rather non exist

• +1
I just want a Thicc Latina Is It Too Much to ask for 😔

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5467, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
i have med facial features with a germanic build so many i'll be able to pull it off once i get money
tbh i don't.know how to approach money... there are pros and cons.

• +1
I don’t really look that good tbh. But I got moneyyyyy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, auboutduprecipice and Deleted member 3043
tbh i don't.know how to approach money... there are pros and cons.

what do you mean? i think the salary of a STEM field master's degree should suffice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 3043
you middle eastern

No my moms side was from a higher caste and they genetically are more closer to western eurasian or middle eastern.

• +1
I don’t really look that good tbh. But I got moneyyyyy
it's important but you can't be happy with Money Alone.
i'm sick to know how much you need to do to have a hiqh quality female.

• +1
I don';t like white girls. They are all sluts anyway

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4671 and 4 others
what do you mean? i think the salary of a STEM field master's degree should suffice
i could have finish business Law but i don't.want to.end as a slave.
but i mean that money is good bc you need it for making a family but if the girl is with you mostly for Money then it's Bad imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and auboutduprecipice
lol stfu you are literally your dad's sperm cell retard
and if you care so much why not kill yourself, maybe you can respawn with the genes ur so obsessed with

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, JMax, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
I don';t like white girls. They are all sluts anyway
Every girl is a slut in this planet some just hide it better.

• So Sad
  • +1
it's important but you can't be happy with Money Alone.
i'm sick to know how much you need to do to have a hiqh quality female.
True, if it was I woudnt be here lol

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
i could have finish business Law but i don't.want to.end as a slave.
but i mean that money is good bc you need it for making a family but if the girl is with you mostly for Money then it's Bad imo

i guess if you're doing something you truly love :)soy::bluepill:) it isn't that bad. the fact is im probably going to try to get a master's degree in statistics just so i can have enough money to not have problems. ideally id rather just neet and program and translate to get by

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
Every girl is a slut in this planet some just hide it better.
But white society is more degenerate than ethnic society. In saudi girls will be arrested if they commit infidelity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 3 others
i guess if you're doing something you truly love :)soy::bluepill:) it isn't that bad. the fact is im probably going to try to get a master's degree in statistics just so i can have enough money to not have problems. ideally id rather just neet and program and translate to get by
there is nothing i love beside philosophical, logical, rhetorical fields. but it's not a good thing in this soy world

• So Sad
  • +1

math maybe? i only love the arts too and i would have loved to study medieval philosophy, religion, and languages my whole life :(

• So Sad
  • +1
But white society is more degenerate than ethnic society. In saudi girls will be arrested if they commit infidelity.
Where women have more rights degeneracy increases. 😔Ethnic chicks in India Are becoming degenerate too. Fml not getting into a relationship after I ascend.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Krezo
math maybe? i only love the arts too and i would have loved to study medieval philosophy, religion, and languages my whole life :(
not attracted enough by it, sadly but pure logic.
i swear without loving a field i'll Never be good at it. i should have done a Master or doctorate in philosophy or religion or History and go to teach in prépa. legit best plan if you like your field... but we doomed ourselves.

• So Sad
  • +1
I'll take a lebanese girl any day of the week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 3043
My lay count is high because i opened my options

• +1

If u disagree ur coping.
Dont ever tag me again and stop with the coping. I am the opposite of selfhating bitch, I'm a mulatto slayer like Kelly Oubre. Keep thinking I worship white women. White women are cumbuckets and white men are cuckholds

• +1
Dont ever tag me again and stop with the coping. I am the opposite of selfhating bitch, I'm a mulatto slayer like Kelly Oubre. Keep thinking I worship white women. White women are cumbuckets and white men are cuckholds
would you eat this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
And yet u worship a low class white psl 3.5 Becky foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Golang
And yet u worship a low class white psl 3.5 Becky foid
What does fucking a type of women have to do with selfhating? I dont like hwitte people at all. I just fuck their women, theres nothing else to it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, Golang and 1 other person

If u disagree ur coping.
ur projecting hard

i wanna be a director cuz im passionate about film and its a sick high status job

youre the one whos a white worshipper but in denial and putting your insecurities on us

also im pashtun not brown

also i have no idea who u are

lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
ur projecting hard

i wanna be a director cuz im passionate about film and its a sick high status job

youre the one whos a white worshipper but in denial and putting your insecurities on us

also im pashtun not brown

also i have no idea who u are

lmao
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2506
The basic biological purpose of sex is to secure good genetics for your offspring.

Ethnics who only pursue white women are by definition disowning their own genetics as inferior, they do not want to reproduce with their own kind and instead want to join another gene pool.

So your theory is 100% accurate. Ethnics are the biggest self haters out there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and 3 others