If u remain a virgin after 20 you need to do your best to talk to women normally

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
That’s one of the most dangerous things because with younger teen girls sometimes a guy who’s shy and nervous around them is cute

And most virgin guys before they ever had sex are always nervous around girls they like or that show any interest in them

As a 14-16 yo maybe some girls will find it cute but if ur past 20 and still a virgin the likelihood of any girl putting up with some nervous grown man is low

I believe that’s the reason guys remain incel if they pass 20 cause they still have that early teen virgin nervousness and are scared of girls

• +1
Reactions: Broski, ascension, BoredPrince and 9 others
Most of the time when u actually get sex or a relationship that goes away and it’ll be normal for u to talk to women u like without acting like she’s an alien

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You're absolutely right. Though you need to be at least a MTN for this to have some results.

Gotta kill that shy boy in you the minute you're 18 (legally an adult in most places).

It's such an "ick".

Also jfl tagging this post as a "guide". :lul:
Kys OP you should be ashamed. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, BoredPrince, n0rthface and 4 others
You're absolutely right. Though you need to be at least a MTN for this to have some results.

Gotta kill that shy boy in you the minute you're 18 (legally an adult in most places).

It's such an "ick".

Also jfl tagging this post as a "guide". :lul:
Kys OP you should be ashamed. :ROFLMAO:
Nigga these faggots are super autistic from what I see in this forum niggas don’t even have sisters the only female contact they have is their mom

U just have to see a girl as ur bro and ironically flirt with her

Many guys nowadays are faggots anyway and jokingly flirt with their mates just do the same to women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Axii and bloomercel
Nigga these faggots are super autistic from what I see in this forum niggas don’t even have sisters the only female contact they have is their mom

Many guys nowadays are faggots anyway and jokingly flirt with their mates just do the same to women
I'm trying to do that.

In fact, I'm starting to get the hang of it and I do it quite well.

I just can't seem to close the deal. ie get them to fuck me. Totally over.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I'm trying to do that.

In fact, I'm starting to get the hang of it and I do it quite well.

I just can't seem to close the deal. ie get them to fuck me. Totally over.
As soon as u notice she likes u, u need to activate the confidence

I used to have this problem even with ugly girls

I was only afraid of the girls I found pretty but if some ugly girl started to show too much interest I’d even be nervous around her

Problem is that I actually don't want to talk to girls, considering I'm below average in looks, i dont think there an escape to it at all.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and bloomercel
Problem is that I actually don't want to talk to girls, considering I'm below average in looks, i dont think there an escape to it at all.
Nigga ofc u gotta take care of ur dirty lookin skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and cyprian_tomaszewski
That’s one of the most dangerous things because with younger teen girls sometimes a guy who’s shy and nervous around them is cute

And most virgin guys before they ever had sex are always nervous around girls they like or that show any interest in them

As a 14-16 yo maybe some girls will find it cute but if ur past 20 and still a virgin the likelihood of any girl putting up with some nervous grown man is low

I believe that’s the reason guys remain incel if they pass 20 cause they still have that early teen virgin nervousness and are scared of girls
it's never a good idea, being nervous signals that you don't get bitches so she will think you have shit genes. Reverse preselection basically. I am KHHV but will have to pretend i had a gf and am not virgin after ascending

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, Pikabro, LordSergiXX63 and 2 others
I'm extremely confident with a girl once I get an IOI. lol I only ever got them from LTB-weak MTB. never higher.
so i'm still nervous and feel below higher than MTB. they never showed me an IOI.
i had ltb-mtb look at me with puppy eyes legit lighting up their eyes and smilign widely upon seeing me. and that's when my ego gets high and i can rizz them up easily.

Not true I was 24 nervous virgin and fucked my 17 year old gf who broke up with me yesterday

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
20 and still a virgin the likelihood of any girl putting up with some nervous grown man is low

If you are shy virgin or not you are Just a Low T loser

• +1
Most of the time when u actually get sex or a relationship that goes away and it’ll be normal for u to talk to women u like without acting like she’s an alien
Yeah that’s the fucked thing about being a virgin later in life. You’re so scared of approaching girls that you almost get zero improvement done. You’d think the virginity would cause you to talk to more girls out of desperation but it creates the opposite imo

• +1
Yeah, shy is good when you look young. When you look like an adult, it comes across as creepy.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Iasacrko, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others

It’s looks.

• +1

I have like 5 sisters and am an incel who can't look a female in the eye, so it doesn't matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and bloomercel
No girl has ever shown or will show interest in me, I'm a turbomanlet. Guys are shy because they lack face or height.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 55314 and BeanletMogger
@Axii you're as young as you look bro.

Thanks man good thing Im 17 right
Bruh it wasn't a compliment, I meant in general, all that matters is how young you look, not how young you are :ROFLMAO:.

You'll be fine as a shycel until you're 21 I'd say. If you have good ageing genes then even until 24/25.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
how is she gonna think you have shit genes if she finds you attractive
Phrased it badly. Admitting that you are bitchless to her is like being non NT as a good looking guy, ofc she will be attracted physically but it's still an ICK

Its too Late. Im 33y Virgin. Only Revenge matters now

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Tabula Rasa
So you are saying I should go for JBs...

Thanks man, always giving good advice

• JFL
what shud u do if ur ove r20

This autist lasacrko is still here jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and ascension

How efficient is it to speak with 0 flirt? I talk to women exactly the same as I talk to the guys I pitch in sales :lul:. Its completely straight up and without excessive "water"

• +1
How efficient is it to speak with 0 flirt? I talk to women exactly the same as I talk to the guys I pitch in sales :lul:. Its completely straight up and without excessive "water"
I mean then she’s gonna think ur friendzoning her if she likes u

Usually most relationships already start with flirting if u play friend with them for too long that’s all you’ll be

You should always leave the sexual tension clear

• +1
Reactions: Roge
I mean then she’s gonna think ur friendzoning her if she likes u

Usually most relationships already start with flirting if u play friend with them for too long that’s all you’ll be

You should always leave the sexual tension clear
Yeah exactly I don't leave ANY sexual tension and ZERO mentions of sex / sex related jokes. I tbh already had experiences where girl was interested (at least is seemed like this to me) and I was talking brutally straight to the point. For example she asks:
- How long have you been working here?
- I answer "8 month"
- Oh its so nice, since July, right?
- Yes *chad stone face emoji*
Then I literally can see that she wants the conversation to continue but I simply remain silent and because I answer her questions with 1-2 word replies she doesnt continue it too :lul:. Tbh its kinda funny to troll them like this but at the end of the day it could have been +1 htb / stacylite slay :lul:.

Do you think this is autismo or lack of experience? How to stop it?

• +1
Yeah exactly I don't leave ANY sexual tension and ZERO mentions of sex / sex related jokes. I tbh already had experiences where girl was interested (at least is seemed like this to me) and I was talking brutally straight to the point. For example she asks:
- How long have you been working here?
- I answer "8 month"
- Oh its so nice, since July, right?
- Yes *chad stone face emoji*
Then I literally can see that she wants the conversation to continue but I simply remain silent and because I answer her questions with 1-2 word replies she doesnt continue it too :lul:. Tbh its kinda funny to troll them like this but at the end of the day it could have been +1 htb / stacylite slay :lul:.

Do you think this is autismo or lack of experience? How to stop it?
Most girls who approach u at work or at the gym will ask questions about u then leave

Most times she expects u to ask for her number

Most of the time girls like it when guys ask them out and she might facilitate it by making constant eye contact, approaching u (usually to ask questions about ur life) or she’ll always stand and be where u are and look at u ofc

They usually make it really obvious they want it, you just need to observe and take the first move since they rarely will

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Yeah was dating a girl for a couple months and she ended things because according to her she thought I was too nervous to make a move on her