If you ain't lifting, what are you doing ?

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
JFL at those who doesn't lift.

Ugly with muscles = no one to bully you

Average with muscles = 1 PSL added, look more masculine, can slay foids that are into lifting, can even mog better looking guys with skinny frame

GL with muscles = it's fucking over, you'll be drinking pussy nectar as a postworkout shake

so what's your excuse for not lifting ?

you'll always hear some faggots here and there talk about genetics, a needle of test doesn't care about genetics, remember that.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Ethnicsmatter, UltraExtremeIntense and 13 others
good thread op

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Bennett

Average with muscles = 1 PSL added, look more masculine, can slay foids that are into lifting, can even mog better looking guys with skinny frame

GL with muscles = it's fucking over, you'll be drinking pussy nectar as a postworkout shake

you'll always hear some faggots here and there talk about genetics, a needle of test doesn't care about genetics, remember that.
I remind here that the most important muscles in gymcelling are neck and traps

Reminder that gymcelling took @Zyros from low t ladyboy to high t slayer

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and RichardSpencel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Alexanderr and RichardSpencel
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, randomguy1235, Redrighthand and 6 others
inb4 chico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, AspiringChad, randomguy1235 and 6 others
I remind here that the most important muscles in gymcelling are neck and traps

I would put shoulders way above traps.

Shoulders are prob the body part foids look the most at. And wide shoulders are what make your frame.

Should be smashing those lateral raises at least 3 times a week, you can improve a lot even with short clavicles

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Lorsss, randomguy1235 and 3 others
If you're on looksmaxxing forums and you ain't lifting you're a confirmed retard

• +1
Reactions: Gonners, BigdickAverageEthnic, Currycellmate and 3 others
Just got done working out boiii

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
Maybe you like lifting and maybe it improves your confidence but in most cases it doesn't raise psl. Unless you were a fatcel before

it scares off highINHIB non-primal JB foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and RichardSpencel
Maybe you like lifting and maybe it improves your confidence but in most cases it doesn't raise psl. Unless you were a fatcel before
noway.gif

Yeah bro this did literally nothing for me :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, Currycellmate, AspiringChad and 2 others
@itsOVER thoughts br0?

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 176
Gymcelling doesn't work if you have bottom 5-20% genetics like me

• So Sad
Reactions: pisslord
How has the attention from the ladies been since the growth?

They say they like slim fit but all the top tier girls I've seen are with big mofos.
Night and day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, AspiringChad and Mr manlet

Im a framelet+manlet, I would roid If i wasnt norwooding + post cycle I don’t want my t levels to crash
Still gymcel tho

And at midway through? Not so much? I think it happens when your body becomes cartoonish where they begin to drip.
It steadily improved. My body is not nearly at the cartoonish level though.

It steadily improved. My body is not nearly at the cartoonish level though.
Na bro its close, your shoulders are bloody far from your hips.

A tip of the hat good sir.

Im a framelet+manlet, I would roid If i wasnt norwooding + post cycle I don’t want my t levels to crash
Still gymcel tho

Dont fool your self, you dont need to roid. Some low genetic quality people unfortunately here have to. Because they just cant do it normally.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 1680
Dont fool your self, you dont need to roid. Some low genetic quality people unfortunately here have to. Because they just cant do it normally.
I mean I don’t think I’ll ever get a good size size, but at least I can have decent proportions naturally. My bideltoid is like 19 inches dyou reckon I can add an inch in total?

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
I mean I don’t think I’ll ever get a good size size, but at least I can have decent proportions naturally. My bideltoid is like 19 inches dyou reckon I can add an inch in total?

Yeah man you do, Dont give away your Natty card unnecessarily man. To be claiming natty with a very good body is a bragging right.
Try your hardest, try different things. I was a framecell too i was skinny as shit but over time you will get there. You can easily add some more to your width.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Becoming bigger makes your cock look smaller.Which is the reason why you should lift.Everything else is cope.

Becoming bigger makes your cock look smaller.Which is the reason why you should lift.Everything else is cope.
thanks for the motivation to not gymcel
gym=cope

thanks for the motivation to not gymcel
gym=cope
Small dicks have a beuty to them,not found in the the large dicks.Women seek stability and beuty.A chadlite with an avarage sized cock will outslay a chadlite with a 10 inch horse cock,since most women will not want to touch his 10 incher.Women seek beuty not ogres with massive cocks.

Small dicks have a beuty to them,not found in the the large dicks.Women seek stability and beuty.A chadlite with an avarage sized cock will outslay a chadlite with a 10 inch horse cock,since most women will not want to touch his 10 incher.Women seek beuty not ogres with massive cocks.
most women seek phisical pleasure not "beuty" its basic animalistic hedonistic pleasure 101 common sence really
stop coping please

most women seek phisical pleasure not "beuty" its basic animalistic hedonistic pleasure 101 common sence really
stop coping please
TELL THAT TO THE COUNTLESS SOMALIS' GETTING REJECTED BY 2/10 LANDWHALES,IN FAVOUR OF 4/10 WHITES,WITH MICROPENISES.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
@itsOVER Thoughts?