What would you rate this guy?

promogger

promogger

Iron
He uploaded a video about his "jaw gains" about a month ago, and keeps coping throughout the video, not addressing the elephant in the room, his eye area. Most people's eye area is not beyond fixing, but that's what brings him down to ltn-mtn tier. His midface ratios are also off, along with other things hanging.

Personally I think he is really delusional and by watching the video itself you can tell he doesn't even reach the height of his camera, meaning he's probably also below 5'5.

Personally I think there's still hope for this guy, if he actually stops being delusional that he's somehow gl and starts working on other things.

P.S - Please don't spam and bully him in the comments.

He uploaded a video about his "jaw gains" about a month ago, and keeps coping throughout the video, not addressing the elephant in the room, his eye area. Most people's eye area is not beyond fixing, but that's what brings him down to ltn-mtn tier. His midface ratios are also off, along with other things hanging.

Personally I think he is really delusional and by watching the video itself you can tell he doesn't even reach the height of his camera, meaning he's probably also below 5'5.

Personally I think there's still hope for this guy, if he actually stops being delusional that he's somehow gl and starts working on other things.

Ltn-low mtn

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
he is subhuman

are you trying to promote your yt channel here or smth

watched 2 seconds of the video and knew it was garbage

drnd

high LTN
his jaw looks the same lmao