If you are 15-19 just get a part time job

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Some of you really think you are going to make it big by “getting rich online”, people like Andrew Tate have brainwashed this generation into thinking you can get rich from the internet easily.

In reality you are just wasting ur time, you could be making money from a job instead. It is much more effective to just get a job. “Muh I don’t want to be a matrix slave”, you are poor and still ask ur mother for money you need to be a little worker.

I know people from my school who did “fraud” and forex, but were making less than my friends who worked in supermarkets and McDonald’s.

JUST GET A FUCKING JOB ITS NOT HARD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, justinzayn, RSzeiS and 12 others
Yea your real for this, i know a guy who spent 1000 bucks for "get rich in 10 minutes" courses while i earned 1000 bucks working 1 week in my holidays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 6128, thereallegend and 4 others
some people are just allergic to hard work tbh

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
job = slavery

self employment or death

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, It'snotover, Ragnar and 2 others
job = slavery

self employment or death
Do you think you don't gotta work if you're self employed ☠️ anyway the stress and instability of self employment will looksmin you and make your life shit, and success isn't even guaranteed in the end. Unironically id rather just stay in the matrix and get a high paying job (engineering)
But then again not everyone is smart and can become engineers so I can understand the desperate cope of "muh escaping matrix"

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Do you think you don't gotta work if you're self employed ☠️ anyway the stress and instability of self employment will looksmin you and make your life shit, and success isn't even guaranteed in the end. Unironically id rather just stay in the matrix and get a high paying job (engineering)
But then again not everyone is smart and can become engineers so I can understand the desperate cope of "muh escaping matrix"
Self employment doesn’t have to be har, it’s only hard because people don‘t know wtf They’re doing

the only way to escape the matrix is to either live off parents, be high IQ self freelance STEMcel or disabilitymax on welfare

if ur avg iq only way to have money is to luck out or wage

• +1
Reactions: N1666
xD

slaving away for some millionaire will induce more cortisol spikes than chilling and editing youtube videos

I'd rather be a fulltime youtuber/streamer that makes just enough to get by than to make 10k a month with some rich faggot standing over me

Tried doing this but failed cuz I have an ethnic name.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, HighClassMaxing and N1666
Some of you really think you are going to make it big by “getting rich online”, people like Andrew Tate have brainwashed this generation into thinking you can get rich from the internet easily.

In reality you are just wasting ur time, you could be making money from a job instead. It is much more effective to just get a job. “Muh I don’t want to be a matrix slave”, you are poor and still ask ur mother for money you need to be a little worker.

I know people from my school who did “fraud” and forex, but were making less than my friends who worked in supermarkets and McDonald’s.

It’s not hard to do a part time shit job while working on your side business (scaling it)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and BoredPrince
People don't realize that before starting a business or having a passive income, they need to have money to do those things

Best way is to first get a job (relatively easy, getting money every month and you'll know how much you're getting)

Btw Tate did say that best way to get rich is to get a job and then save and invest, but that was before hustlers university

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and N1666
dumb thread, not because i don't agree with you, i actually do

it's because you should let theses fucking retards waste their time and lose their money into believing they're getting free from the matrix and the wageslaving at their age jfl, let them

its gonna be more jobs for us to wageslave till our early 20S

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, N1666 and Seth Walsh
dumb thread, not because i don't agree with you, i actually do

it's because you should let theses fucking retards waste their time and lose their money into believing they're getting free from the matrix and the wageslaving at their age jfl, let them

its gonna be more jobs for us to wageslave till our early 20S

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
job = slavery

self employment or death
Being dependent on your family for money is slavery. Whoever you take money from owns you.

A job is the lesser evil. Use the money from a job to create passive income.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and stevielake
xD

slaving away for some millionaire will induce more cortisol spikes than chilling and editing youtube videos

I'd rather be a fulltime youtuber/streamer that makes just enough to get by than to make 10k a month with some rich faggot standing over me
Only 3% of YouTubers make enough money from their videos to live above the poverty line.

the only way to escape the matrix is to either live off parents, be high IQ self freelance STEMcel or disabilitymax on welfare

if ur avg iq only way to have money is to luck out or wage
Do your sevens years of servitude and invest the earnings into passive income.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Self employment doesn’t have to be har, it’s only hard because people don‘t know wtf They’re doing
Being self employed in saturated industries like entertainment will cause you to lose money.

Moneymaxxing starts with a high paying skill. Job or not.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7

Not to mentioned so many internet personalities who push the "alpha" lifestyle are forced into saying whatever society thinks in the end because they have no skills, only their image. Ultimate ultimate clown life. These people turn into walking advertisements for their "brand" knowing they can be ruined at any second.

Also clown life is when people say "muh don't want to work for others let me create my own business". Then proceed to slave themselves and become indebt to the banks and multiple corporations just so they can pick the company name and end up being run by bigger corporations and once again forced into PC lifestyle. Running your own business requires luck and relationships, none of it will ever come from doing it all yourself.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I'm lazy and also I haven't got job offers

To expand on this, use a job to improve aspects of yourself that are lacking.

If you look like a twig, do physical work in addition to gymmaxxing, to help build muscle.
If you have bad cardio, do a job that requires a lot of movement, like mailman or ubereats on a bike
If you need better social skills, try a job that forces social interactions, cashier or receptionist for example.
If your social circle is lacking or not getting you what you want, take a job that likeminded people of the same age are likely to take.

Job can give you more than just money

To expand on this, use a job to improve aspects of yourself that are lacking.

If you look like a twig, do physical work in addition to gymmaxxing, to help build muscle.
If you have bad cardio, do a job that requires a lot of movement, like mailman or ubereats on a bike
If you need better social skills, try a job that forces social interactions, cashier or receptionist for example.
If your social circle is lacking or not getting you what you want, take a job that likeminded people of the same age are likely to take.

Job can give you more than just money
are there instances where someone is too subhuman to get a part time job?

are there instances where someone is too subhuman to get a part time job?
Not from what I've seen in my country, but obviously there are different job markets and situations around the world. Usually, when people think they are too subhuman to get a job, they just applied to 1 job and expect to get it. Consider job searching like Tinder, you want to swipe right (apply) on hundreds of jobs, a few will match (interview) and of those one will hire you. Try to make it easier for yourself to apply to jobs, make some premade cover letters that apply to broad categories of jobs instead of tailoring them individually for each job. Also, if your resume is totally empty don't be afraid of lying. Add some summer job somewhere or part time gig somewhere just to make yourself look better

Not from what I've seen in my country, but obviously there are different job markets and situations around the world. Usually, when people think they are too subhuman to get a job, they just applied to 1 job and expect to get it. Consider job searching like Tinder, you want to swipe right (apply) on hundreds of jobs, a few will match (interview) and of those one will hire you. Try to make it easier for yourself to apply to jobs, make some premade cover letters that apply to broad categories of jobs instead of tailoring them individually for each job. Also, if your resume is totally empty don't be afraid of lying. Add some summer job somewhere or part time gig somewhere just to make yourself look better
bro i have no experience in anything im 18 but im not going to college these years for personal reasons, what should i put in my resume? i could do anything ranging from warehouse to fastfood and retail