If you are 190+cm and natty then forget about looking jacked

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
When you are 190+cm you have so much surface area to cover and loads of muscle to pack to look jacked and you can never do so unless you have really good genes
The best you can do is not to look DYEL or else you know 💉💉

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 29167, Skywalker and 5 others
190 cm is ideal height, 193 is still good too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, Manletmachine, Iasacrko and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and 5.5psl
Me at 6 4 training for 5 months natty

Attachments

• 88B1199F-CE1C-4273-ACF7-58305B64DE16.jpeg
    88B1199F-CE1C-4273-ACF7-58305B64DE16.jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, forevermirin, Deleted member 22886 and 1 other person
When you are 190+cm you have so much surface area to cover and loads of muscle to pack to look jacked and you can never do so unless you have really good genes
I’m that and jacked but perma bulked

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
What about 185cm? Do I have hope, I've been lifting for a year and look DYEL still.

• +1
My 186 cm eight mogs lanklket i can just wear lifts

• +1
What about 185cm? Do I have hope, I've been lifting for a year and look DYEL still.
185 imo is perfect for bodybuilding
You might think there is only 2 inch diffrence between 6'3 and 6'1 but that 2 inch really helps to cover the surface are really well
At 6'1 even with average genes you have hope to look jacked
And I think you still look dyel maybe bcoz of you diet and training (ik sounds bluepilled but that's the truth in most cases)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
185 imo is perfect for bodybuilding
You might think there is only 2 inch diffrence between 6'3 and 6'1 but that 2 inch really helps to cover the surface are really well
At 6'1 even with average genes you have hope to look jacked
And I think you still look dyel maybe bcoz of you diet and training (ik sounds bluepilled but that's the truth in most cases)
stop humble bragging

• +1
What about 1,88m :fuk:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and 5.5psl
oh how will 190+ cm men cope :cry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Manletmachine and 5.5psl
you can fill out at that height, you’re just going to have to bulk to at least 220 minimum and you will also need high test levels (easy to have when you’re constantly mogging/physically dominating others)

I’m around 210 right now and finally beginning to look filled out at 6’4. Another 10-20lbs for me before I can cut but I will never go below 210 ever again.

Last edited:
  • +1
you can fill out at that height, you’re just going to have to bulk to at least 220 minimum and you will also need high test levels.
To fill out at 190+ you need good genes and high test levels both
If someone has average bb genes at190+ I see no point in being natural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23324
Well that's a larp but 5'9 is actually ideal
If you like occasionally getting heightmogged by women then sure, it's a great height.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, RopeMaxxed and 5.5psl
I have a friend who lifts daily but looks like a lanklet due to his l185cm+ height.
I look more muscular than him because I am a fucking midget.

You know it's giga over when you have to specify that extra .69'

Stats -5'4.69" , Copes by being LightSkinedCurryCel, 64.2 KG, <20% BF, living in Curryland.
Curries say I am GL, so, fuck curries, I will be a Khhv4Life, I know, JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Doesn't matter skinny prettyboy mogs anways.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, SoundnVision and 5.5psl
I have a friend who lifts daily but looks like a lanklet due to his l185cm+ height.
I look more muscular than him because I am a fucking midget.
You know it's giga over when you have to specify that extra .69'

Stats -5'4.69" , Copes by being LightSkinedCurryCel, 64.2 KG, <20% BF, living in Curryland.
Curries say I am GL, so, fuck curries, I will be a Khhv4Life, I know, JFL

bro lmao are you actually salludon?

• +1
Looking jacked is malegaze.

The goal should be to look athletic asf with clothes on, and aesthetic asf with clothes off.

The only thing that matters is shoulder to waist ratio. Muscle insertions a distant second.

Stw

foids aren't retarded. they'd pick the aesthetic 6'4 dude over a jacked asf 5'10 dude every single day of the week.

• +1
Looking jacked is malegaze.

The goal should be to look athletic asf with clothes on, and aesthetic asf with clothes off.

The only thing that matters is shoulder to waist ratio. Muscle insertions a distant second.

View attachment 2085177

foids aren't retarded. they'd pick the aesthetic 6'4 dude over a jacked asf 5'10 dude every single day of the week.
By being jacked i also do mean to be aesthetic
Like David laid/Jeff seid both are jacked and aesthetic but if you are 6'3+ then forget looking jacked as a fitness influencer , you need really good genes or steroids

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and forevermirin
yes because the look of a particular bmi/ffmi doesn't scale with height. a 6'3 guy would have to be like 220+ to have the muscularity of a 5'9 175 guy but that is a bigger bmi.

My upper body looks bigger than people who have way more muscle and gymmax I wonder why

My upper body looks bigger than people who have way more muscle and gymmax I wonder why
I think it's the bidetoild measurement.

By being jacked i also do mean to be aesthetic
Like David laid/Jeff seid both are jacked and aesthetic but if you are 6'3+ then forget looking jacked as a fitness influencer , you need really good genes or steroids
david laid in 2017/18 was probably the ideal example of a gymmaxxed natty tall dude with good genetics. and he still looked like he didn't even lift in a hoodie.

on the other hand his manlet sub 5 friend dylan looked much bigger, even in a hoodie.

it's still pretty obvious which physique/frame mogged.

• +1
  • +1

Rate me in this clip. I was only training for like 1 second:

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje
i’d argue 186 cm plus too tbh

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
nah larry is legit 6'0
maybe 5'11"+.....he is not a manlet, sorry, i must have confused him with someone else
but they usually fraud 2-3 inches

Can't cope being short :feelsrope:

Sorry, but I mog. my chudmaxxed body exudes more masculinity and a confident aura to femoids. JFL believing women want some skinny little kid instead of rich age mogger, i mature mog u just give up already
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Sorry, but I mog. my chudmaxxed body exudes more masculinity and a confident aura to femoids. JFL believing women want some skinny little kid instead of rich age mogger, i mature mog u just give up already
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
its been 10 months from the time i sent the pic and now i am twice as big and i only did 2 cycles of some sarms