If you are Asian and you have not k pop maxed then you are stupid

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
I’m a white and I’m rooting for you Asian guys. I’m on the shorter side and on the spectrum which I was an incel mainly. I can sympathize with Asian men. If you’re an Asian male and you don’t k pop max then You are a fucking retard. Not every Asian guy has the potential to K-pop max but you should self improve if you have the potential. Some Asians guys have ascended so hard that they can now actually date Latinas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64865, bloomercel, seethe and 3 others
I am jungle maxxing

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
still a small niche in the west unfortunately, works well in EE and some non English speaking European countries, and you need to be at least high mtn, so many nerdy asian brethens walking around in us/uk college campuses they kind of ruin our image ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 21661
I'm curious to see what jungle maxxing looks like
Think looking like Tony jaa or some chit. Not him now but when he was in one bak 3 man

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Think looking like Tony jaa or some chit. Not him now but when he was in one bak 3 man
That is an interesting niche. You might actually stand out from all the K-Popmaxxed guys if you Junglemaxx.

Something like that. I’m bulking up
When bulking, I recommend that you put on mass slowly. I bulked up too fast (nearly 25 lbs in just over a year) and I have been recomping at maintenance for the last 2+ months to recomp the body fat I gained into more muscle mass.

Aim to gain around 0.2 lbs/week. 100 daily surplus calories. Train at least 3 days a week.

That is an interesting niche. You might actually stand out from all the K-Popmaxxed guys if you Junglemaxx.
Yes that’s the idea. I’m looking to be a thug maxed jungle Asian.

When bulking, I recommend that you put on mass slowly. I bulked up too fast (nearly 25 lbs in just over a year) and I have been recomping at maintenance for the last 2+ months to recomp the body fat I gained into more muscle mass.

Aim to gain around 0.2 lbs/week. 100 daily surplus calories. Train at least 3 days a week.
I’m gonna be taking steroids so my ascension will be complete by the time I am about 30 or so

Something like that. I’m bulking up
Seek help if you actually doing that, I see an increasing number of asian gymcels and they do terrible. They are nuking our smv

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I’m a white and I’m rooting for you Asian guys. I’m on the shorter side and on the spectrum which I was an incel mainly. I can sympathize with Asian men. If you’re an Asian male and you don’t k pop max then You are a fucking retard. Not every Asian guy has the potential to K-pop max but you should self improve if you have the potential. Some Asians guys have ascended so hard that they can now actually date Latinas.

I made millions thread about it and blud just come up with it just now

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

still a small niche in the west unfortunately, works well in EE and some non English speaking European countries, and you need to be at least high mtn, so many nerdy asian brethens walking around in us/uk college campuses they kind of ruin our image ngl

Id assume many of those Asian are international students from China?

How do they look like? Stylemaxxed with Gucci?

Just kpopmax bro better than nothinf

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
if you are trying to kpop max here’s some actual advice
  • tone up spf cream, the good ones are all from innisfree or peripera. it’s like sunscreen but it makes your skin appear brighter and smoother. I really recommend just putting on a thin layer and blending it with those cushion puff things so it doesn’t look cakey otherwise you look like you’re wearing makeup.
  • eyelid tape/glue. tbh i really like monolids and i don’t understand why so many asians want to get rid of them, i think they’re stunning. if you’re a guy then you don’t really need eyelid tape but for girls they usually want anime-like eyes and these tapes and glues make your eyes bigger so yeah
  • facial yoga, this probably won’t bring drastic results but it helps
  • rice water use it to wash your face and hair once or twice a week it makes your hair stronger and thicker
  • exfoliate this is the best skin care method ever i use a liquid peel to exfoliate and it works so well

honestly all these kpop dudes look like women i dont get the appeal but whatever good luck kpop bros