If you are average looking you NEED to be redpilled or you're fucked in the dating game.

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
If you're that guy who is in the middle lookswise, you aren't a model but you aren't ugly as hell either, you need to be redpilled otherwise you're gonna have a hard time keeping females down. I'm talking about the redpill basic shit like, don't put a woman on a pedestal, don't let her walk all over for you, don't kiss her ass and text her 24/7, simple shit. Most of you should already know about womans nature and all that shit I dont think most of you are bluepilled idiots, but having this mindset alone will make you way more attractive to woman. It's not bullshit, chad can't get away with not being redpilled either, he could probably get away with it longer but eventually the girl will cheat on him anyways because she can see hes a bitch who cares way to much about her and will be turned off i've seen it way too many times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 4387, eyelidcel and 16 others
Idk. To play the part you have to look like it too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
with modern technology and surgery the average man is able to looksmax like never before

If you're that guy who is in the middle lookswise, you aren't a model but you aren't ugly as hell either, you need to be redpilled otherwise you're gonna have a hard time keeping females down. I'm talking about the redpill basic shit like, don't put a woman on a pedestal, don't let her walk all over for you, don't kiss her ass and text her 24/7, simple shit. Most of you should already know about womans nature and all that shit I dont think most of you are bluepilled idiots, but having this mindset alone will make you way more attractive to woman. It's not bullshit, chad can't get away with not being redpilled either, he could probably get away with it longer but eventually the girl will cheat on him anyways because she can see hes a bitch who cares way to much about her and will be turned off i've seen it way too many times.
What do you mean with average? I remember my own rating where it was really bad. Other users rate me 4.3 on average, so show what you mean by "average"

Idk. To play the part you have to look like it too.
You don't have to look like a model to be redpilled and still be attractive to females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 4387
What do you mean with average? I remember my own rating where it was really bad. Other users rate me 4.3 on average, so show what you mean by "average"
Most guys in this world are average tbh. An average guy can be more sexually attractive to one girl than the other.

Most guys in this world are average tbh. An average guy can be more sexually attractive to one girl than the other.
By other you mean chad?

Send me a picture of yourself and i'll tell you if you're average or not.
You rated me some time ago can't remember?

this stuff still applies to chads tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hozay

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Gargantuan
This is actually pretty easy to do, but my simp instincts sometimes take over. Gotta learn something from you.

• +1
What you're saying is very, very, true. But you might as well be whistling in the wind a lot of the idiots in this site. It's too uncomfortable for them to accept that surgery isn't gonna fix their problems.

• +1
This is actually pretty easy to do, but my simp instincts sometimes take over. Gotta learn something from you.
It happens, I was a huge simp with my 1st girlfriend. We have to make mistakes to learn in life for the most part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, PYT and john2
What you're saying is very, very, true. But you might as well be whistling in the wind a lot of the idiots in this site. It's too uncomfortable for them to accept that surgery isn't gonna fix their problems.
The truth is that most people here are average with zero to shitty social skills and mostly towards woman. That is the truth. I promise you.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 12002
I think the redpill can be a slippery slope with too much overcomplicating from retards and different sources.

The redpill advocates for doing what you want as a man then also tells you have to follow a guideline when it comes to women

Just don't be a simp and overthink shit and you're fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
It happens, I was a huge simp with my 1st girlfriend. We have to make mistakes to learn in life for the most part
I was hugely redpilled and still simped hard after my ex. Through experience is where you actually learn what you read

• +1
I was hugely redpilled and still simped hard after my ex. Through experience is where you actually learn what you read
You weren't redpilled then

@Hozay what about traveling to poor countries and using money to bang women there?

or is that just another aspect of redpill?

tbh ur only game should be being dark triad and playing to womens hybristophilia

• +1
Reactions: Highrise